It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking, Organized Crime, Mind Control - Project MKULTRA and ARTICHOKE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EgoLight

EcoLight.... Brother, I don't know if you realize this, but your post is all over the place and it reads like the rantings of a lunatic. You jump from one thing to the other without any sort of logical transition.

I believe something is going on with you man, and I wish you the best of luck dealing with it.

Atcgod

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I highly recommend:

A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments

By H.P. Albarelli

It's a very in-depth look at what the CIA was up to during the Cold War as concerns ARTICHOKE and the MK programs.

Be advised that the eBook version has been censored by the Department of Dirty Tricks.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
the chip is in the left arm, just above the elbow in the front exactly where innoculations go. you can pinch and pull up. but you will also need to put up blocking materials. they may still track you, but they cannot torchure you mentally.

If that's the case, then it would be quite easy to prove, so let's see this "chip".

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EgoLight
a reply to: dogstar23

Also, as for Satanism. Why are chemtrails produced by American Aircraft. It is solely for the destruction of society. Nobody wants to delve into Religion, but it has its points. Evil exists. If you read Jeremiah and fully understand his pissed off rant, you would understand that the Bible was being used as a tool of population control. To be more precise, a tool of warding off wickedness in society and promoting righteousness or good behavior and personal involvement.

Our penal system does not condemn evil, it condemns crime. Satanism does not need personification to question its authority to have funding, it just needs its business and political ties. From there, acquiring money is not a matter.

Hmm, lets see, we have gangstalking, satanic cults, chemtrails, ......yep this all sounds like the kind of problems associated with a psychological issue.

Having had first hand experience in dealing with people with psych issues, it's not an easy thing to come to terms with. Step one is realizing that you have a problem and it's possible that everyone isn't out to get you. Then you have to find the right kind of help. It's not easy and our system for helping people in that condition is very, very broken.

OP, you can hate me now, and think I am against you , but I am not. These are the clear signs that you need a little help dealing with reality. I hope you do find some assistance.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
We're transfering data via invisible radio waves so I don't see why it is impossible for that tech to exist.
Every electrical apparatus, including brain, is subject to interference.
To add, truth is stranger than fiction, that's for sure...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I have been a victim of illegal biological experimentation by independent contractors whom are funded by defense spending. After being left for dead by poor killers, the system of torture changed from experimentation to a slow-kill method that is headed by a Satanic cult.

And right here is how I know you're making this all up. If (and I mean IF) this were true, you'd be dead already. According to you, this "evil cabal" targeted you for immediate termination. The attempt failed, so the assassins just gave up? They didn't try again the next day? Instead they switched from an immediate termination plan to an even more convoluted plan? Who is "targeting" you, Dr. Evil?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EgoLight

I actually think it's aliens.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I am a true victim with sound mind enough to highlight the obvious as a fact. Why are they wasting money on me. So you answer buddy. A reply to the above and latest comment.

Maybe they are aliens
Is this a UFO ? / Another claim of ETs in the Whitehouse.
He admitted to plotting to shoot Remington. He also claimed that the pastor was part of a vast alien conspiracy to enslave the human race — a conspiracy that Odom believed extended to Congress.
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
the chip is in the left arm, just above the elbow in the front exactly where innoculations go. you can pinch and pull up. but you will also need to put up blocking materials. they may still track you, but they cannot torchure you mentally.

If that's the case, then it would be quite easy to prove, so let's see this "chip".

i use the term "chip" loosely. im thinking nanos and they form bio-structures in the body that resonate to the hearing cortex. im confident there is at least one implant of some kind.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join