It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IFO Characteristics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello folks I've been lurking on the forums for some time and I wanted to highlight somethings I noticed about IFOs:

1.I've come to class the orbs as drones and they seem to be most commonly seen

2.Most of the Saucers appear to be 30 -50 ft in diameter,they leave a ring of scorched earth where they have landed and the vegetation struggles to regrow

3.The Black Triangles glow in 3 points near the edges and center and not the entire craft
www.ufoevidence.org...

4.The Cylinder Craft are rare

5.I've noticed the plasma or luminous glow around them exhibit the colours of red,amber/yellow predominantly,the Gases N2 and O2 emit these colours when ionized

6.Usually no immediate audible sound from a distance than when next to or beneath one accompanied by a static feeling or distorted space

7.Radio and Electronic Interference when in close proximity

8. Energy based weapons/devices including tractor beams/spotlights capable of concussive force

9. Bending of space near the craft,one case said that the car lights curved off the road towards the craft

10. Sudden Appearance or Disappearance either by high velocity acceleration or by "fading out "

11. Capable of transition from aerial flight directly in to water and vice versa

12.The bright flash prior to acceleration occurs in another IFO encounter with an Orb in a forest like in this video
www.youtube.com...

Feel free to highlight any more patterns or details below.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKestrel04

9. Bending of space near the craft,one case said that the car lights curved off the road towards the craft

Most compelling. The case from Australia(?), that must be some gravity well / singularity in the engine room, to bend light like that.

10. Sudden Appearance or Disappearance either by high velocity acceleration or by "fading out "

They also 'jump'… After 1:05 into here…
Don't forget-- abrupt, angular change of direction at fantastic speed with no radius of turn (eye witnessed event personally).

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Number 10 I witnessed my self really along with my dad.This occurred around march last year in the late afternoon.I was inside when he called me to see an elliptical amber glowing object gliding across the sky going from south to north east.
I ran inside and got my phone to take a pic, I still used my Samsung GT s5230 ( it still works to this day although I changed devices late Aug last year) at the time but the object did not register on the camera which puzzled me but never the less we watched it until it faded into thin air like turning off an incandescent bulb then it was gone. Shortly 7 - 10 mins after a Dash 8 shaped craft flew over (which are common in the region) with the sun reflecting of it's white paint, this helped dismissed the sun reflection being a cause for us. My dad also said he saw the same object the previous evening going the opposite direction. Since then I never seen anything like it, a few times I did see extremely high altitude lights moving fairly quickly against the starry back ground but this was during a black out.
edit on 10-3-2016 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ron Sullivan Case with the lights

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKestrel04
2.Most of the Saucers appear to be 30 -50 ft in diameter,they leave a ring of scorched earth where they have landed and the vegetation struggles to regrow
General statements like this don't seem very helpful unless you cite which cases are leading to such conclusions. That goes for almost all your statements, not just this one. Where are the examples of this that led you to this conclusion?

12.The bright flash prior to acceleration occurs in another IFO encounter with an Orb in a forest like in this video
www.youtube.com...
Why are you calling them "IFO"s, what does that mean? I'm looking for links to anything in your post and I only see two, that one which is a hoax, and a link about black triangles, where all the "good" videos I've seen of those are hoaxed, though I've seen others of Chinese lanterns where people commented "That looks EXACTLY like the black triangle I saw".

Feel free to highlight any more patterns or details below.
There may be some patterns, but in order to have a meaningful discussion I think the cases that we think form those patterns need to be documented, unless you're referring to some work already done by say Hynek where he's already documented all that, but I'm not seeing any references to the work of Hynek or other researchers so I'm not sure where you're coming up with this stuff.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
These are my own personal conclusions including referring to them as Identified Flying Objects.I'll search for the cases that I came across on here.Thanks for pointing those out.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Here are some so far

Number 2

Number 5

Nunber 6
www.nickpope.net...
"He heard an unpleasant low frequency humming sound coming from the craft and said he could feel as well as hear this - rather like standing in front of a bass speaker"

Number 8
www.nickpope.net...

Number 10
altereddimensions.net...
"the objects seemed to move extraordinarily fast disappearing in the blink of an eye and reappearing in another place in the sky a moment later"

Number 12

edit on 23-3-2016 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2016 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You do know the video in point 12 was a HOAX

Robert Sheaffer, a longtime skeptical UFO investigator and author of the Bad UFOs blog told Life's Little Mysteries that, "the original Jerusalem UFO has now been definitely shown to be a hoax. Effects of the video processing software are clearly seen.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Hey arb,

In the case with the lights bending toward the ufo on the side of the road.

Could the appearance of the light bending be more so to a different refraction index of the air then gravity. Like if the craft created a dielectric field around it? Snells law more so than gravity?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Robert Sheaffer, a longtime skeptical UFO investigator and author of the Bad UFOs blog told Life's Little Mysteries that, "the original Jerusalem UFO has now been definitely shown to be a hoax. Effects of the video processing software are clearly seen.

well now I know then..nice hoax tho

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKestrel04

originally posted by: wmd_2008

well now I know then..nice hoax tho

That's not the problem what it shows is that many ufo believers will fall for anything and don't look enough into claims made on the net/youtube.

top topics

join