It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
OUCH!

"You've f***** every f****** thing up," woman tells David Cameron at Facebook/Buzzfeed Brexit debate

www.msn.com... mailsignout

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Im voting leave and have never voted in my life or joined the electoral role. I agree we shouldn't be dictated by the EU, and having open boarders is damaging the country, i dont care what crap figures the pro EU keep coming up with, im voting to leave and my decision is final.

The opposition call me an uneducated bigot, a racist and any other names you may have heard. Haven't been called all these childish names sinse i was back in school, its pathetic to be honest with.

Wages have been drove down in my line of work (construction) and i find it very difficult to get work nowadays because of all the cheap foreign labour that is working here, wasn't this bad 5 years ago, its now become a joke.

And if im labeled racist for speaking the truth then so be it

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidCovKid
Im voting leave and have never voted in my life or joined the electoral role. I agree we shouldn't be dictated by the EU, and having open boarders is damaging the country, i dont care what crap figures the pro EU keep coming up with, im voting to leave and my decision is final.

The opposition call me an uneducated bigot, a racist and any other names you may have heard. Haven't been called all these childish names sinse i was back in school, its pathetic to be honest with.

Wages have been drove down in my line of work (construction) and i find it very difficult to get work nowadays because of all the cheap foreign labour that is working here, wasn't this bad 5 years ago, its now become a joke.

Good for you mate and welcome to the brotherhood! Education doesn't define the stature or the quality of a man and his convictions! The UK electorate are not as stupid as the Remain dads army think!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Now the German Finance minister has put his ore in

EU referendum: Brexit would see UK excluded from single market, German finance minister warns

www.msn.com... ocid=mailsignout

He doesn't control the supply chain and he forgets how many German cars we buy each year. Prick!

Germany is scared. they are pissing there lederhosen at the though of faceing a EU economic crash without Britain to help bail the deadbeats out.

This is exactly right - and not just bailouts. They will have to maintain the refugee flow with no Britain as a final or supporting destination. At the moment 'Benefits Britain' is the holy grail for 'refugees' and non skilled immigrants.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidCovKid

Don't worry if you are called a racist. It's an emotional blackmail card played all too often. It means nothing anymore.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Independent is reporting their latest poll as 55% Leave to 45% Remain, with 60% of Scots wishing to Remain.

Sounds like the perfect storm brewing for constitutional chaos !

Any idea how the votes will be tallied on election night ? Is it one total for the whole UK or will the results be announced on a regional/constituent country basis ?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheShippingForecast
The Independent is reporting their latest poll as 55% Leave to 45% Remain, with 60% of Scots wishing to Remain.

Any idea how the votes will be tallied on election night ? Is it one total for the whole UK or will the results be announced on a regional/constituent country basis ?

Not sure how the night will unfold, but will be interesting.
If Remain win it will be because of young voters and Scottish voters.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Imagine the bitterness if Remain scrapes it ... the Scots would get blamed for keeping England in the EU. And if Leave wins, the Scots may hold another independence referendum.

Either way, there's going to be some amount of rancour over the next few weeks.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Pretty damning article from the Mail suggesting David Cameron has paid of his EU friends with Knighthoods and honours yesterday.

Title: "Arise the Knights of Remain! PM accused of 'borderline corruption' and tainting the Queen's Birthday Honours by dishing out gongs to at least 20 pro-EU bosses"

One being Richard Reed who is the Innocent drinks founder, who then sold out to Coca Cola.
He also happens to be deputy chairman of Britain Stronger in Europe...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sir James Dyson is coming out passionately for *Brexit* ... In fact he has

worked out that should we vote to leave the EU we could be much

better off
in both spirit and wallet......

Read all about it

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

Is there no end to his corrupt coercion in this referendum

It is the *peoples* decision.

Cameron gave the referendum to the *nation* and he should be prepared

to carry out the resulting wishes of the people. NOT trying to swing it in

the direction he wants it to go.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The begining of the end

Nine out of ten Dutch people hope the Netherlands will hold its own

EU referendum amid mass discontent at Brussels bureaucrats!

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheShippingForecast

Which is in line with my prediction all along of a 53-57% vote leave result on 23 June 2016.

I have thought for while now that Pollstation has been telling us that Vote Leave will win, obviously not with such a high leave vote of 81% after over 120,306 votes. Its no mean poll however, but like I said earlier, you should apply a margin of error of around 30% to it.

www.pollstation.uk...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Just a wee note to thank all those who have both contributed and stuck with this thread and to the EU debate. A few (some abusive and just obnoxious) have long abandoned the thread which has resulted in a more friendly progression.

I look forward to the rest of this thread over the next 12 days and I am hopeful that we will be signing it off with the right result for the British people.

The latest official polls are a sign the truth is OUT as hopefully we will be!

Wouldn't it be special if we won Euro 2016 and voted OUT on the 23 June!

This thread has followed the EU BREXIT campaign's and has covered all the issues relating to the EU Referendum thus will be an historical ATS classic which was associated with the most important electoral vote in the history of the UK and Europe!
edit on 11-6-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

The begining of the end

Nine out of ten Dutch people hope the Netherlands will hold its own

EU referendum amid mass discontent at Brussels bureaucrats!

www.express.co.uk...
Yes quite possibly because if we Leave that will rock the corridors of power across the EU!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
EU referendum: 'Panicked' Remain camp plans to 'take out Boris' as polls swing in Brexit campaign's favour

www.msn.com... i=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

What they going to do use MI5! Boris not the problem the British electorate are!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Just a wee note to thank all those who have both contributed and stuck with this thread and to the EU debate. A few (some abusive and just obnoxious) have long abandoned the thread which has resulted in a more friendly progression.

You are welcome

I look forward to the rest of this thread over the next 12 days and I am hopeful that we will be signing it off with the right result for the British people.

Yes, I'm beginning to feel more hopeful that the leave vote will prevail.

Who is this we? Wales, Northern Ireland, or England? Only one can win.

This thread has followed the EU BREXIT campaign's and has covered all the issues relating to the EU Referendum thus will be an historical ATS classic which was associated with the most important electoral vote in the history of the UK and Europe!

It has been an interesting thread and you have certainly worked hard to keep it up to date with replies to most contributors.
It clearly reflects the efforts you have made to promote this thread elsewhere on ATS so well done...it's a pity your spam thread promoting this one was deleted yesterday. Well done though, good job.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I think the Leave camp has been bolstered by businessmen like JCB boss Lord Bamford and today's declaration from Sir James Dyson putting in their support of leaving the EU.

Bamford

The UK is a trading nation and the fifth largest economy in the world. I am confident we can stand on our own two feet.
www.express.co.uk...

Dyson

When the Remain campaign tells us no-one will trade with us if we leave the EU, sorry, it's absolute cobblers. Our trade imbalance with Europe is running at £9bn a month and rising. If this trend continues, that is £100bn a year
www.bbc.co.uk...

Let the fear mongers monger , they're only damaging themselves.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

You are welcome

Yes, I'm beginning to feel more hopeful that the leave vote will prevail.

Who is this we? Wales, Northern Ireland, or England? Only one can win.

It has been an interesting thread and you have certainly worked hard to keep it up to date with replies to most contributors.
It clearly reflects the efforts you have made to promote this thread elsewhere on ATS so well done...it's a pity your spam thread promoting this one was deleted yesterday. Well done though, good job.
The we is England, Scotland, Wales or NI. If any one wins that will be great! Although the chances of 3 of them are remote.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
From my point of view, London needs to remove itself from little England.

The fact is that Westminster is a bureaucratic nightmare and resistant to reform, change and progressive, forward-looking thinking.
edit on 11/6/2016 by moniker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join