It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Last nights Live EU debate

I noted the Leave lady in the middle (forget her name) said something about trade and it will be business as usual after we leave.

The Leave team need to get the message over about trade will continue as usual for the following reasons:

Its about supply chains and EU company's that take parts, goods and services from the UK and 90% of the time like to stick with the same suppliers because they have built up sound working relationships over time and know who they are dealing with, what they are getting (quality) and need dependent and reliable supply partners.

EU Company's/Businesses aren't going to commit corporate or business suicide by suddenly changing their suppliers. Full stop. No sensible business does that!

I would advice that the Leave team get a couple of reputable supply chain experts to give their public input for the Leave Campaign. This would be a good counter to the remain BS!

I mean if your supply is good you don't change it easily or at all!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Soon it will be DD to DD.

Dodgy Dave to Disappearing Dave! So long Mr Waffle your goose is well and truly .ucked!

Enter the Borisinator from Mayor to Brexiteer to.................

and lets not forget

Outrageous Osbourne to Oblivion Osbourne!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Dodgy Dave to Disappearing Dave! So long Mr Waffle your goose is well and truly .ucked!

and lets not forget

We can only hope. My one fear is that the vote is too soon. It's clear to anyone paying attention that the world over is rejecting the elitist, corporate, fascist control that has taken hold over the last 20 years or so, but this vote is coming at a time when the resistance has just stood up and is finding it's feet. In 2-3 years time I believe a Brexit vote would be 80-90% leave. Right now it's going to be close and there will not be another chance for decades, or more likely ever.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Anyone see queation time last night? eddie Izzard was a class A twat.

Rather than debate he just attacked and shouted so anyone with countre views couldnt speak.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Rather than debate he just attacked and shouted so anyone with countre views couldnt speak.

Yes I saw it. The audience cheered when one of them told him to shut up.
The remain advocates seem to just want to insult, belittle and close others opinions down.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think he should have been chucked off.

That was a very poor display, something id expect from a US debate on fox "news".

I want to a grown up debate not childish bickering.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yesterday was a great day for Brexit.

Both in the ITV debates and Question Time I thought Leave had won the argument comfortably.
I agree Eddie Izzard was a complete car crash!

Nigel Farage is being interviewed this evening by Andrew Neil on BBC1.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

Both in the ITV debates and Question Time I thought Leave had won the argument comfortably.

Concur!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Latest from Vote Leave:

We send £350 million a week to the EU, that's £50 million every day – enough to build a new hospital every week
250,000 EU migrants a year come to the UK and five new countries are in the queue to join – including Albania, Serbia, and Turkey – it’s out of control and damages the NHS
It’s safer to take back control and spend our money on our priorities

With less than 2 weeks to go until the referendum, support for Vote Leave continues to go from strength to strength. This week, senior figures in the campaign won over the TV and studio audience during the ITV debate; we outlined the risks of staying in the EU and what it will mean for our economy, security and democracy; and senior Labour MPs and one of the UK’s largest exporters announced that they will Vote Leave.

Leave campaign continues to dominate TV debates
After last week’s huge success by Michael Gove in the Sky TV debate, this week was the turn of ITV. David Cameron had previously called for honesty during the referendum campaign, but in the 30 minutes in front of a live studio audience he managed to tell 5 lies. www.voteleavetakecontrol.org... _source=voteleave
These included having control over our borders and claiming that EU migrants must leave the UK if they haven’t found a job within six months.

The second debate of the week saw Andrea Leadsom, Gisela Stuart and Boris Johnson set out an articulate, positive vision for Britain’s life outside the EU. They made clear that families and businesses would be better off after we Vote Leave and take back control of our borders and the £350 million we send to the EU every week. If you missed it, you can watch the highlights here. www.youtube.com...

Conversely the IN campaign resorted to personal attacks, and failed to present a clear argument as to why we should stay in the EU. They couldn’t justify why we should give £350 million to the EU every week while our NHS is in crisis. They also didn’t provide any solutions as to how to control immigration inside the EU.

It is obvious that the IN campaign is flagging and that they’re losing the arguments. The British public won’t be fooled by their scare stories. They want to take back control on 23 June.

Risks of remaining in EU
On Monday, Vote Leave published a report d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net... why a vote to stay in is the dangerous choice for our prosperity, security and democracy. If we stay in the EU it means voting for uncontrolled migration and putting further pressure on our public services, handing over more powers to EU judges which will undermine our national security, and giving up control of our taxes and economy.

EU threatens UK’s safety
Michael Gove and Dominic Raab made important interventions in the referendum debate on Wednesday, making clear how the EU weakens our border control and threatens our security, whilst highlighting how decisions by the European Court of Justice affect UK surveillance powers.

Justice Minister Dominic Raab raised concerns that border controls are so lax in the EU that forged documentation is systemic, with countries including Cyprus offering fast-track EU passports, d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net... giving people the automatic right to come to the UK.

Michael Gove, the Justice Secretary, made clear that Turkey joining the EU is a security danger and that 23 June is our only chance to have a say on free movement from Turkey. He pointed out that it is official Government and EU policy for Turkey to join the EU, and that once Turkey gets passport-free access to the Schengen zone it will create a free travel area from the English Channel to the borders of Syria and Iraq.

EU law prevents us deporting dangerous criminals
In a dossier www.voteleavetakecontrol.org... teleave published by Vote Leave this week, we named 50 EU criminals who have been found guilty of a range of serious offences, but who we can’t deport. EU free movement of people prioritises the rights of criminals over those of the British public and prevents us from sending these people back to their own countries.

Five new countries including Turkey, Serbia and Albania with a combined population of over 80 million are set to join the EU, but even the Home Secretary Theresa May www.voteleavetakecontrol.org... um=email&utm_source=voteleave has questioned whether it is right to allow these countries to join because they have serious problems with organised crime, corruption, and terrorism.

After we Vote Leave on 23 June, we can take back control of our borders, deport more dangerous criminals and strengthen public protection.

UK faces shock bill
Research published by Vote Leave revealed that UK taxpayers will face www.voteleavetakecontrol.org... ampaign=cnew_10_06&utm_medium=email&utm_source=voteleave a triple financial whammy from the EU to pay for euro bailouts, a higher EU budget and an extra £2.4 billion bill soon after the referendum.

The Prime Minister didn’t achieve any Treaty change during the renegotiation, which means the EU can still force the UK to contribute to euro bailouts. On top of this, the EU has made clear that it will increase its budget, and a £20 billion hole in Brussels’ finances means that the UK faces a multi billion pound bill to cover this cost.

If we vote to stay in the EU we will be forced to hand over even more money to Brussels. After we Vote Leave we can stop paying for the failures of the eurozone, take back control of our money and spend it on our priorities like the NHS.

Britain’s top exporter backs Vote Leave

The chairman of JCB, one of the UK’s largest exporters, has written www.thetimes.co.uk... to his 6,000 employees giving the reasons why he’ll Vote Leave on 23 June. He explained that the UK has nothing to fear if we choose to leave, and that JCB will continue to trade with Europe whichever way the UK votes.

Lord Bamford explained that the EU is of ‘diminishing economic importance’, and warned that Brussels’ ultimate goal is political union. He told his employees: ‘The UK is a trading nation and the fifth largest economy in the world. I am very confident that we can stand on our own two feet’.

The IN campaign only has one argument - that the economy will suffer if we leave the EU. But this intervention by one of Britain’s leading business voices who exports all over the world pours cold water on this idea. After we Vote Leave, we can free British businesses from burdensome EU regulations and strike free trade deals with emerging economies around the world. UK plc will prosper after we take back control on 23 June.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
.............more from Vote Leave

More Labour MPs announce they will Vote Leave

This week two senior Labour MPs, John Mann and Dennis Skinner, publicly stated that they will Vote Leave. Writing in the Sun www.thesun.co.uk... , Mr Mann explained that uncontrolled migration makes it impossible to plan our public services and undermines pay and conditions in working class communities. He concluded that the EU is impossible to reform, and that Labour voters can ‘proudly vote on Labour values to leave the European Union’. Mr Skinner told the www.morningstaronline.co.uk... Morning Star that the NHS is under threat from TTIP - the proposed EU-US free trade deal. He also dismissed fears that leaving the EU would weaken workers’ rights, adding that many of them are enshrined in UK law.

There is a strong case for Labour supporters to vote to take back control on 23 June. The EU has been a disaster for working people, forcing down wages for the lowest paid and creating huge levels of unemployment in Southern Europe. The safer choice for working families is to Vote Leave.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

Izzard....friging loon. Did not help remain.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes I saw it. The audience cheered when one of them told him to shut up.
The remain advocates seem to just want to insult, belittle and close others opinions down.
They want to dictate just like the EU Elites do!! Says it all!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We shall prevail! The Borisinator will deliver a Brexit. He no fool, regardless of his clowning and how he is portrayed. And we the sensible unselfish, un-sheeplike sovereign patriotic peoples of this nation will help him by voting Leave. Those who are too ignorant or too greedy or too foolish can find out we were right all along later!
edit on 10-6-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

and lets not forget

We can only hope. My one fear is that the vote is too soon. It's clear to anyone paying attention that the world over is rejecting the elitist, corporate, fascist control that has taken hold over the last 20 years or so, but this vote is coming at a time when the resistance has just stood up and is finding it's feet. In 2-3 years time I believe a Brexit vote would be 80-90% leave. Right now it's going to be close and there will not be another chance for decades, or more likely ever.

Have faith brother the day of reckoning will soon be upon us and as this nation rose to defend these lands in the past they will do so on the 23 June 2016. We are after all a proud UK, patriotic and value our sovereignty most passionately! People's genitals will grow for this one!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Now the German Finance minister has put his ore in

EU referendum: Brexit would see UK excluded from single market, German finance minister warns

www.msn.com... ocid=mailsignout

He doesn't control the supply chain and he forgets how many German cars we buy each year. Prick!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

and lets not forget

Have faith brother the day of reckoning will soon be upon us and as this nation rose to defend these lands in the past they will do so on the 23 June 2016. We are after all a proud UK, patriotic and value our sovereignty most passionately! People's genitals will grow for this one!

I am doing everything I can - persuading those I know and getting them up to speed on what is really happening with the European version of the old Soviet Politburo. I have had to persuade three of my family who were going to vote stay, which was rather disappointing. Just hope that we all collectively have done enough to stop the fascists finally defeating Britain and consigning the country to history.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

EU referendum: Brexit would see UK excluded from single market, German finance minister warns

He doesn't control the supply chain and he forgets how many German cars we buy each year. Prick!

Germany goes into a deep recession without Britain. So does the rest of Europe.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Germany is scared. they are pissing there lederhosen at the though of faceing a EU economic crash without Britain to help bail the deadbeats out.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Germany is scared. they are pissing there lederhosen at the though of faceing a EU economic crash without Britain to help bail the deadbeats out.
Correct because they know they will have to pick up the tab alone! Doesn't that just depict how fragile the EU is and thus the risk is massive!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Correct because they know they will have to pick up the tab alone! Doesn't that just depict how fragile the EU is and thus the risk is massive! Best to get OUT now before the collapse while we have time to insulate ourselves from the pending disaster that will happen when the numbers hit the bell and they have to go to china and US for a bail out and suffer the consequences of that!
edit on 10-6-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join