It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: hellobruce

In the case of JFK, it was already concluded that Oswald killed JFK and acted alone. No Warren Commission required -- no Warren Commission even in existence before then. Yet, the public had doubts and questions and were NOT expected to just take the word of those officials who initially investigated and arrested Oswald.

The public got another investigation...and even ANOTHER one in 1979!

Not because it was legally required, but because the public's interest mattered.

You have no conclusive evidence to show Scalia died from natural causes. You have no evidence to support your opinion and you are just taking the opinion of a Justice of the Peace who made the decision not to do an autopsy based on what Scalia's physician allegedly told her. You don't even know what the physician actually said, you simply have to take this one person at their word. You don't even have the opinion of a medical professional who may have glanced at the body, let alone examined it.

You are at as much a loss to prove he died of natural causes as anyone who may claim to believe otherwise.

You have nothing. No evidence.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

You have no conclusive evidence to show Scalia died from natural causes.

There is zero evidence he did not, the family also agreed with the cause of death, as they did not ask for a autopsy.

Only those wanting to make a death a conspiracy theory demanded a autopsy!

You don't even know what the physician actually said, you simply have to take this one person at their word.

Whose word should have been taken then? They would know his medical condition, certainly someone wanting to make up a conspiracy theory would have no clue at all.

You have nothing. No evidence.

I am not the one making up nonsense, the people pushing a silly made up story are the ones with nothing!

An autopsy and toxicology test would have most likely been conclusive.

How about you show proof that people in poor health cannot be murdered. Can you even state what his cause of death was? No. You cannot.

You have no evidence. No one does. And YOU are the only one here claiming to know 'facts.' Therefore, the burden is on you to produce conclusive evidence.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

How about you show proof that people in poor health cannot be murdered.

Hold on, I am not the one making up nonsense here, I do not have to prove anything.

Also you still do not understand you cannot prove a negative. Basic logic

And YOU are the only one here claiming to know 'facts.' Therefore, the burden is on you to produce conclusive evidence.

Still wrong, you are the one making up a conspiracy theory, but you are unable to show any evidence for that at all. As expected.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Obviously we've struck a big nerve here.

Your continuing denials alone is evidence these theories are on the money.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I am asking you to prove a 'positive.' What was Scalia's cause of death?

You haven't got a single clue let alone conclusive evidence.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Werd.

It's so very telling.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hold on, I am not the one making up nonsense here, I do not have to prove anything.

Nonsense is insisting Scalia died of natural causes without any conclusive evidence of that claim or any idea of what natural cause killed him...AND insisting that there is no possible way he could have been murdered.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Still wrong, you are the one making up a conspiracy theory, but you are unable to show any evidence for that at all. As expected.

BTW, I have not made up a single conspiracy theory.

We are bouncing around ideas here in the face of ZERO evidence of Scalia's actual cause of death.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have a few questions. Say you uncover that he was murdered and who did it. What then? Go to the authorities? Leak it to the media with everything you found? What if it's a far reaching conspiracy and just having the info will endanger you or your families? What then?
edit on 20-2-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I have a few questions. Say you uncover that he was murdered and who did it. What then? Go to the authorities? Leak it to the media with everything you found? What if it's a far reaching conspiracy and just having the info will endanger you or your families? What then?

I can tell you from experience: the media, in general, is not interested in reporting the unpalatable truth. You can present them with evidence, ask that they verify it independently, and you will likely be utterly swept under the rug.

Whenever I explore ideas that are contrary to the official story, it's for my own personal satisfaction alone.

ETA: Also, the one 'conspiracy' that I proved through open records requests resulted in my receiving an email from someone unknown to me that mentioned my very young son's first name.

It can only be described as terrorism. If someone is really on to something, I suggest putting it all out there in the public record as you uncover things. Even if you have not fleshed out an idea. The more 'it' is out there, the less you are alone in knowing about 'it.'
edit on 20-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

The MSM will always follow "derr ordaz".

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Personally, I like the "exercise" of researching, sifting through data and trying to find the missing pieces in a puzzle. I feel that way too many people gobble down the junk that is spoon fed to them and take it as complete truth.

Even if I'm completely way out in left field, I'm still thinking outside of the box. It's a challenge.

Plus, I like swimming up stream.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Obviously we've struck a big nerve here.

Your continuing denials alone is evidence these theories are on the money.

Agreed. That's usually a sign that one is right on target. Look at all the nonsense that Alex Jones and his crew are given.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Look at all the nonsense that Alex Jones and his crew are given.

Poor Alex and his listeners also believe all the nonsense that they are given and Alex spews forth with!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
Personally, I like the "exercise" of researching, sifting through data and trying to find the missing pieces in a puzzle. I feel that way too many people gobble down the junk that is spoon fed to them and take it as complete truth.

Even if I'm completely way out in left field, I'm still thinking outside of the box. It's a challenge.

I would have starred you twice if I could.

So..I am of the opinion that Scalia likely died of natural causes. I am also acutely aware that is my "opinion" and absent autopsy and some other answers, it will remain opinion and not fact.

I am also less certain of that opinion (natural causes) than I was before I engaged, asked questions, researched and tested alternate explanations.

I tested my own hypothesis that it was "natural causes" and that hypothesis actually got slightly weaker..I kind of like that surprise.

I tracked down two people that attended via flight logs...found that both of them belonged to a society (The Order of St. Hubertus) and that the ranch owner was also member of that society and a very prominent one.

I discovered that the ranch has hosted meetings for the Order of St. Hubertus in the past..

I found that Scalia has spoken at a meeting for another Society ..The Order of St. Malta

I found it odd the secrecy the ranch owner assigned to all the guests..and how he made a point to emphasize their privacy and how he would maintain their anonymity.

I found it odd no one there paid for anything but were described as invited guests...For what purpose? The purpose of this gathering has never been fully and accurately explained.

I still am uncomfortable with the muddy explanation of how long the ranch owner said it took to track down the proper authorities to notify after discovering Scalia dead..did he delay to afford his extremely "private" guests time to depart before authorities and press arrived? If so..what are the implications legally and otherwise?

In my strong opinion...those and many other questions are fair and valid...and I would be asking none of them if not for this thread.

So while this thread hasn't convinced me this was murder...it has convinced me there are very good questions that haven't been answered that most people are not asking...and the thread has left me less confident this was natural causes.

First conspiracy thread in a long time that I leaped to debunk and actually found myself less confident in the usual explanation after digging deeper.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Agreed. As time goes on, I'm becoming more convinced that Scalia's death needs a proper investigation. For all those trolls who like to criticize those of us who want answers......even just a simple investigation I want to say "what are you afraid of?"

I like reading up on what you were talking about. I didn't know about the history behind this place until some of the posters spoke up. And that weird artwork at Cibolo have the occult and "secret societies" written all over them.

We must insist that the powers-that-be investigate Scalia's death. The more they refuse the more "conspiracy theories" are bound to pop up.

If they want to put those theories to rest, all they have to do is an honest investigation. It's as simple as that.

edit on 21-2-2016 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

We must insist that the powers-that-be investigate Scalia's death. The more they refuse the more "conspiracy theories" are bound to pop up.

If they want to put those theories to rest, all they have to do is an honest investigation. It's as simple as that.

How do you know they did not do a honest investigation? You would not believe the results unless they pointed to a murder anyway.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

How do you know they did not do a honest investigation? You would not believe the results unless they pointed to a murder anyway.

No, we wouldn't believe it now because it's really too late to do one to get accurate results.

If Cinderela had just ordered an autopsy from the beginning there wouldn't be so much speculation on what really happened. I know Texas law doesn't require one but she could have stopped all the wild speculation surrounding his death. Only now it's even worse because of the controversy surrounding her past mistakes (the suicide case where an autopsy was required but wasn't done, etc..) and her changing stories (exactly how far away was she and why did she say she talked to his doctor at the same time as the sheriff and US Marshals when she actually didn't reach to his doctor until much later?) has only fed the belief that something is fishy here.

Couple that with a sheriff with previous corruption complaints and a ranch owner who claimed the pillow was over Scalia's head, his hands almost folded and lying in repose and you now have the perfect set up for a great conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: nikkib0421

I would have starred you twice if I could.

So..I am of the opinion that Scalia likely died of natural causes. I am also acutely aware that is my "opinion" and absent autopsy and some other answers, it will remain opinion and not fact.

I am also less certain of that opinion (natural causes) than I was before I engaged, asked questions, researched and tested alternate explanations.

I tested my own hypothesis that it was "natural causes" and that hypothesis actually got slightly weaker..I kind of like that surprise.

I tracked down two people that attended via flight logs...found that both of them belonged to a society (The Order of St. Hubertus) and that the ranch owner was also member of that society and a very prominent one.

I discovered that the ranch has hosted meetings for the Order of St. Hubertus in the past..

I found that Scalia has spoken at a meeting for another Society ..The Order of St. Malta

I found it odd the secrecy the ranch owner assigned to all the guests..and how he made a point to emphasize their privacy and how he would maintain their anonymity.

I found it odd no one there paid for anything but were described as invited guests...For what purpose? The purpose of this gathering has never been fully and accurately explained.

I still am uncomfortable with the muddy explanation of how long the ranch owner said it took to track down the proper authorities to notify after discovering Scalia dead..did he delay to afford his extremely "private" guests time to depart before authorities and press arrived? If so..what are the implications legally and otherwise?

In my strong opinion...those and many other questions are fair and valid...and I would be asking none of them if not for this thread.

So while this thread hasn't convinced me this was murder...it has convinced me there are very good questions that haven't been answered that most people are not asking...and the thread has left me less confident this was natural causes.

First conspiracy thread in a long time that I leaped to debunk and actually found myself less confident in the usual explanation after digging deeper.

Indigo, I'm with you on this one. When Xuenchen first stirred up a possible conspiracy with his thread "What happened JUST BEFORE Scalia died is Raising some SERIOUS questions" I thought, Oh great...The man was old, leave him alone!

But then an article popped up about the pillow being found over Scalia's head I thought that was really weird so I posted it. Imagine my surprise that Skeptic found it important enough to create its own thread. Then the more stories that popped up the more I fell down that rabbit hole!!

It was the story I found of the suicide case in Marfa that really convinced me that something strange was going on. The family wanted an investigation but the sheriff insisted it was suicide. He lied and told her they would do an autopsy but none was done. Then Cinderela told the mother that God spoke to her and that the mother was to blame for the suicide of her daughter for not accepting Jesus in her heart. WTF? Who does that to a grieving mother? Then there are other articles pointing to police corruption in Marfa, too.

I also saw a few articles that Poindexter said he found Scalia in the morning, that he died peacefully in the middle of the night. What? I thought he wasn't found until the afternoon? How did he know he died in the middle of the night? Was that just misreporting or did he really say that? (I never posted these articles. Maybe I should have!)

We have the means and the motive. A secret guest list on a far-away hard to reach ranch with its own airport. An unattended death. A death announcement called over the phone by a JOP who didn't see the body. A sheriff with his own corruption complaints who called the JOP and said there were no signs of foul play. A ranch owner who stoked the conspiracy fires with his strange comments upon finding Scalia. The body whisked away immediately and embalmed. Body fluids supposedly washed down the drain (what?!) and friends who say Scalia never complained about his failing health, only that his shoulder was bothering him. It goes on and on....

I don't really understand the secret society part in this but I'm willing to read more about it and the possible involvement with this case. Keep digging!

ETA: Has anyone looked into the US Marshall Ken Roberts, the man who was there with Sheriff Dominguez?

edit on 21-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
www.thedailybeast.com...

Poindexter says he found Scalia in the morning, passed away peacefully in the middle of the night. If he didn't knock until 8:30 in the morning and he wasn't actually found until after 11:00 am how did he know he passed away in the middle of the night? How does he know he wasn't dying at the moment he knocked on the door or died at 6:00 am?

It's just another weird comment, IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join