It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: nikkib0421

I'm just gonna come out and say it: John Poindexter is one creepy,diabolical-looking Bond villain.

But, he is a very impressive man to say the least!
www.jbpoindexter.com...

edit on 20-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't know if all those guests were Catholic or not, but I am assuming they were IF it was a gathering of the Order.

So, keep in mind that many Catholics hated Scalia for his affection for the Talmud and the Jewish community in general, some even being almost militaristic in their condemnation of him and accusing him of being subversive to the Catholic Church.

Scalia is known to have said that before the Court had any jewish justices he "considered himself the Jewish justice". That had to have rankled some feathers.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Pope Francis is on a crusade to Opus Dei influence, where he is able.

The Pope has removed an Opus Dei bishop from Paraguay.

The Vatican announced today that Pope Francis has removed Bishop Rogelio Ricardo Livieres Plano due to “serious pastoral concerns” and “for the greater good and unity of the Church of Ciudad del Este and episcopal communion in Paraguay.”

In a statement the Vatican said: “After a careful examination of the findings of the Apostolic Visitations made ​​topre the Bishop, dioceses and seminaries of Ciudad del Este, by the Congregation for Bishops and the Congregation for the Clergy, the Holy Father has proceeded with the replacement of Bishop Rogelio Ricardo Livieres Plano. He has appointed Ricardo Jorge Valenzuela Ríos, Bishop of Villarrica del Espíritu Santo, as Apostolic Adminostrator of the now vacant diocese.

www.catholicherald.co.uk...

The removal of Bishop Rogelio Ricardo Livieres Plano, a member of the conservative Opus Dei movement, marks the second time Francis has kicked out a conservative bishop for the sake of keeping peace among the faithful and unity among bishops.

www.thestar.com...
edit on 20-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
a reply to: Indigo5

Again, I'd like to echo what another poster said. You're doing one heck of a job finding this stuff!

Have you submitted any of this to the media? The mainstream media probably wouldn't be too interested, but I'd write to Alex Jones, Matt Drudge, etc.

I have not shared any of it with the mainstream media or any media apart from ATS...feel free to share anything you think worthy.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

“for the greater good and unity of the Church

There's that blanket excuse for all kinds of dirty deeds, isn't it!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

And more from 2010..

Private jets and Old World traditions mix at Cibolo Creek Ranch shoot

When Austrian Count Anton von Spork founded the International Order of St. Hubertus in 1695, he could never have imagined the St. Hubertus hunt that took place recently at Cibolo Creek Ranch in west Texas.

So the chichi crowd jetted in including Jana and Scotty Arnoldy, Debbie and John Daugherty, Debbie and Vidal Martinez and Patty and Bill Porter. None was more important than the order's Great Master (and if you are into titles, you'll love this) Archduke Andreas Salvatore Hapsburg-Lothrengin, the Prince of Tuscany and Royal Prince of Hungary and Bohemia, who came in from Spain for the festivities.

houston.culturemap.com...=0

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We are getting warmer by the hour I think.

Remember the Jesuits are at the top of the "enforcement" pyramid.

And I am sure the MSM is watching this thread !!

Watch for some detailed theories coming out by tomorrow.

PR and controlled opposition will play the MSM part, alternative sites will offer what we here are exposing.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Has anyone come across this guy yet?

King Juan Carlos - KNIGHT OF MALTA - Farnese Papal Bloodline:

He is the Lord Protector of the International Order of St Hubertus.

Creepy video montage of images of him with many powerful & important people:

Bush, Pope Benedict...creepy music to go along with it, too. He was the King of Spain until 2014. Now his son is king.

I would be shocked to find out that the Order of St. Hubertus is just some good-time, innocent, and transparent hunting club.
edit on 20-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Now that is interesting. I notice a few of the same names that showed up on my research as well.

I noticed the article was published March 1st. It makes me think this hunt happens fairly close to the same time each year.

I also noticed there was 50 some people that particular year. If it was the same crowd that was there this year...maybe they didn't allow the women to come for whatever reason? I remember Poindexter saying it was 35 guests (if he is being truthful).

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I wonder if the lawyer who accompanied Scalia was a member of the order. I wish we had that name. So hinky that the person's name has not been released. You'd think it would just be the most standard detail to make public. It's really unbelievable what 'they' get away with.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I would be shocked to find out that the Order of St. Hubertus is just some good-time, innocent, and transparent hunting club.

They have good window dressing.

Good video.

And I saw Hillary !!!!!!!!

NO !!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
You'd think it would just be the most standard detail to make public.

What has it got to do with the public? Apart from those who want to make up inane conspiracy theories about a everyday event!

It's really unbelievable what 'they' get away with.

What exactly do you think anyone is getting away with?
edit on 20-2-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I have 2 names of lawyers that were possibly there...that are in fact knights of the order: James Nicholson and Vidal Martinez. I saw a picture of Martinez in Indigo5's link to an article about a previous hunt.

Obviously, I have no way to prove they were there.
edit on 20-2-2016 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2016 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is actually the kind of web that would take me a year to wrap my head around.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

I have 2 names of lawyers that were possibly there...that are in fact knights of the order: James Nicholson and Vidal Martinez. I saw a picture of Martinez in Indigo5's link to an article about a previous hunt.

Obviously, I have no way to prove they were there.

This James Nicholson? Link

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
What has it got to do with the public? Apart from those who want to make up conspiracy theories about a everyday event!

What exactly do you think anyone is getting away with?

'They' get away with not releasing standard information to the public. And you are the odd man out. Most people, I would think, still believe that the public's interest matters a great deal.

BASIC INFO. Who did Scalia go to Marfa with? It should not be a BFD to have given the public BASIC INFORMATION.

Please, you act as if our government should be completely secretive and no one has a right to question any information that we are or are not given.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I think so, yes. The only problem is he isn't "local" to the area.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

I think so, yes. The only problem is he isn't "local" to the area.

But he does work as an attorney in Washington D.C.

"Currently, he is senior counsel with Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP, working from both the Washington, D.C. and Denver offices."

And I wonder if it was Scalia's personal attorney who accompanied him on the trip to Marfa. If it was, then the attorney could easily lay any questions to rest for the family regarding his death. I mean, he would have been right there to vouch for everything. "Tut, tut...no autopsy needed. Everything is kosher."

Guevara vaguely said she "reached out" to Scalia's attorney but was specific to mention when she spoke to others over the phone. I just wonder if Scalia's personal attorney was right there at the ranch to speak with.

And he would have been conveniently in place to handle all decisions.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I wouldn't be willing to bet my life on it, but it could very well be his lawyer. And you're right, it would be VERY convenient to have him there as a representative for the recently deceased.

This has all the hall marks of an old school mob hit. Your most trusted a d loyal friends ultimately led you to your death. Yet no one daresponse to open their mouth because their true loyalty lies within the upper ranks and the organization as a whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join