It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I have been looking for information about Ken Roberts, but I'm coming up empty handed. I found a blank LinkedIn profile and the rest are just articles about Scalia's death saying he confirmed he was dead and there was no foul play.

Hopefully someone else will have better luck.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It seems I have way more questions than answers. The whole initial time line is confusing to me. I know Poindexter said he had trouble locating a US Marshal, but who exactly did he call first? At some point did he consult his own personal lawyer to determine who to call and what to say/not say.

I read the ranch is a somewhat popular hideout spot for other politicians and celebrities. It almost seems as if he is trying to use this ordeal as a commercial to the elite saying......you could die here and your secrets are completely safe with me and my staff. No one will talk.

Speaking of staff, I would assume they are not well off as anyone staying there. I am very surprised that none of them have come forward with first hand accounts.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
BTW...I read some reviews on Cibolo Ranch and some comments mentioned there were no phones in the rooms. Since a few of you were asking about whether Scalia's room had a phone I thought I'd post this.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

US Marshal Ken Roberts on Facebook

He is also mentioned in a couple of documents:

TEXAS MUNICIPAL COURTS EDUCATION CENTER
FACULTY ROSTER: AUSTIN
Regional Clerks Seminar
November 18 – 19, 2013
direct .pdf link

KEN ROBERTS

Kenneth Roberts serves as a Senior Inspector for the Judicial Security Division of the United States Marshals Service for the Western District of Texas. His duties include personal protection for all 42 members of the federal judiciary in the Western District, security for their residences, and maintaining security systems and equipment in all courthouses throughout his assigned area. Additionally, he instructs Court Security Officer programs at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Brunswick, Georgia.

Prior to his current assignment Kenneth held assignments providing personal protection at the United Nations General Assembly for the Crown Prince of Qatar and the Defense Minister of India, as well as, protective assignments for the Israeli Prime Minister at the Mid-East Peace Conference. He has served on warrants task forces in the Pecos Division of the Western District of Texas and served on the Attorney General's Violent Offenders Task Force in New Orleans, LA immediately after Hurricane Katrina.

link 2 direct link to .pdf

The above document is not selectable to copy excerpts from, but it does show an email from him at the bottom of the doc.

I'm thinking this guy must be pretty well vetted to have been assigned to the personal guard detail of the Crown Prince of Qatar and India's Defense Minister.

Anyway, that's what I've been able to find about US Marshal Ken Roberts.

When one takes a rational look at the circumstances surrounding the death of the late Supreme Court Justice, it is easy to see how one might conclude that something untoward may have happened to the judge. The amount of secrecy regarding who was there, why they were there, and how JP Guevara was involved in the pronouncement of death over the phone certainly provides ample basis for further questioning in relation to how this has been handled.
edit on 21-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed spacing

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It makes it much easier to just accept the official story.

For the county and law officials, much less paper work. For the owner of the ranch, less people nosing around his property asking questions.

A neatly closed case of a man dying peacefully in his sleep is so less messy and time-consuming.

But, then, the secrecy rears its ugly head. Why was Scalia there? What was the meeting about? Who were the guests? Who exactly is J. B. Poindexter and why did he invite Justice Scalia? Who was the friend Scalia came with and why is that information so secret? Why did his son back out of the trip and why were his U.S. Marshall absent?

More. Justice Scalia was not expected to die any time soon. He may have had some health issues, but he had been traveling in recent days to Hong Kong and Singapore, and even his closest friend who had traveled with with him said he was energetic, enthusiastic, and never mentioned any health problems. His shoulder injury was a torn rotator cuff due to playing tennis! Death's door did not seem imminent.

Now, we find out that Poindexter and at least two of the guests were members of the Order of St. Hubertus, an exclusive "hunting" club for wealth influential men. Further examination of others belonging to this Order uncover the fact that another man in the late 1950's and 60's was an ambassador to Moscow and worked in the State Department during the time Lee Harvey Oswald was seeking to renounce his U.S. citizenship. This man was actually questioned by the Warren Commission because...guess what?...president John F. Kennedy got murdered by LHO. Coincidence that two highly influential and controversial political figures were murdered and there is a dot of some connection to the Order? Two controversial Catholics gone and both times someone from this Order was somewhere in the picture.

The whole Catholic thing is intriguing as well. Maybe it has some connection, maybe it doesn't, but under the circumstances, it is interesting that the Pope appears in the general area of where this took place and met up with some businessmen in the El Paso/Juarez area as well as visiting a prison. The pope, encouraging young Mexicans, told them that they didn't have to be "hit men" or "assassins". I thought that was odd words to use, but it was intermingled with the usual hope and change kind of message that popes spout.

That's just some of the things that have caused red flags to be raised.
edit on 21-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
BTW...I read some reviews on Cibolo Ranch and some comments mentioned there were no phones in the rooms. Since a few of you were asking about whether Scalia's room had a phone I thought I'd post this.

When some of Alex Jones' reporters went to Cibolo, they said none of the rooms have keys. If a guest wants to lock up, they can do so while they are in the room as each one has inside latches. But nothing with a key. Wth??? I never heard of a hotel or motel that has no locks, and when one leaves to go out, anyone - I mean ANYONE - can waltz right in.

His reporters said everyone who checks into that place has to sign a disclaimer that states they understand that medical assistance, should it be needed, is hours away. Whether Scalia was required to sign a similar disclaimer, I don't know. But here's another thought:

Why would someone with supposed serious health issues go to a place that is so isolated that cell phone service is hard to find and that has rooms with no landlines? Someone who is supposed to be so ill that he is too "weak" for shoulder surgery?

This is getting very stinky.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

When some of Alex Jones' reporters went to Cibolo, they said none of the rooms have keys. If a guest wants to lock up, they can do so while they are in the room as each one has inside latches. But nothing with a key. Wth??? I never heard of a hotel or motel that has no locks, and when one leaves to go out, anyone - I mean ANYONE - can waltz right in.

His reporters said everyone who checks into that place has to sign a disclaimer that states they understand that medical assistance, should it be needed, is hours away. Whether Scalia was required to sign a similar disclaimer, I don't know. But here's another thought:

Why would someone with supposed serious health issues go to a place that is so isolated that cell phone service is hard to find and that has rooms with no landlines? Someone who is supposed to be so ill that he is too "weak" for shoulder surgery?

I looked up hospitals in Marfa and there aren't any. The search said there were no hospitals in the Presidio Co. area! Why doesn't someone, with as much wealth as Poindexter, have a medical staff on hand? You can be injured from horseback riding and hiking. There are venomous snakes in the area, too. It makes no sense!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Maybe Scalia's trip was last-minute and he didn't know about the disclaimer or that there wasn't medical help nearby? Remember, he had never been to the ranch before.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Looking more at the (known) orders here represented, we see something interesting:

Francis is Grand Master of the Order of St. Hubertus, of the Military Order of Maximilian-Joseph, and of the Order of St. George. He is also a Bailiff Grand Cross of Honour and Devotion of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta and (since 1960) a Knight of the (Austrian) Order of the Golden Fleece.

Francis II

It would seem as though there is some intermingling of the two orders.

Looking around a bit more we find:

Although the Templars never held many possessions, they always tried to establish properties from which they could manage their financial affairs i.e the collection of money and bills of exchange owed to them. The Order of the Templars became the first international banking organisation. Their money was collected in the West and used to maintain the armies protecting the Holy Land.

In 1312, under pressure from the French King Phillipe IV, Pope Clement V suppressed the Order of the Templars. The Wavre farm, together with all other Templar possessions, was transferred to the Order of the Knights of Malta.

The chapel has five gothic windows, finished in blue stone. The entrance is on the left. Above it, are the coats of arms of the Commander of Chantraine and of Jérôme de Homblires, both of the Order of Malta. Remnants of the coat of arms of the Commander Pierre de la Fontaine are also visible.

In 1799, during the French Revolution, the chapel was sold off and fell into disrepair but was restored in around 1930. The middle stained-glass window bears the image of Our Lady with the baby Jesus with, on the right, St. Hubertus and, on the left, St. Eloi.

THE TEMPLARS ESTATE IN WAVRE

Here is a prominent plastic surgeon who is:

Knighthood
The Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, U.N. NY
April 1981

Knighthood
The Venerable Order of St. Hubertus
November 1979
Bestowed at Grace Cathedral, San Francisco, CA

And of course, people have run across Juan Carlos I, of Spain:

Sovereign of the Order of the Golden Fleece (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Distinguished Order of Charles III (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal Order of Isabel the Catholic (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Military Order of St. Hermenegildo (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Military Order of Saint Ferdinand (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Montesa (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Alcántara (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Calatrava (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Santiago (Spain)
Royal Victorian Chain (Commonwealth Realms)
Stranger Knight of the Order of the Garter (974th member, England)
Grand Cross of the French Legion of Honor (France)
Knight Grand Collar of the Order of Prince Henry (Portugal)
Knight of the Order of the White Lion (Czech Republic)
Knight of the Order of the Rajamitrabhorn (Thailand)
Knight Grand Cross of Justice of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George[24] (House of Bourbon)
Knight of the Order of Saint Januarius (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)[25]
Knight of the Order of the Most Holy Annunciation (House of Savoy)[26]
Lord Protector of the International Order of St Hubertus
Laureate of the State Prize of the Russian Federation

How about the controversy Juan Carlos was involved in:

On June 18, 2007, King Juan Carlos of Spain conferred to Abdullah, the Muslim King of Saudi Arabia, the Catholic Order of the Golden Fleece. With this act, the Order lost its significance.

By offering the Golden Fleece, whose purpose was to defend the Church primarily against the Mohammedans, to one of the Muslim’s more important representatives today, Juan Carlos completely dishonors one of the most prestigious honorific orders of Christendom.

Reparation for such a betrayal of the ideal of Chivalry made by a reigning Catholic King is in order.

The King of Spain Dishonors
the Golden Fleece Order

Hugh O’Reilly

all emphases mine

It is entirely likely that all of this bears little to nothing in regards to Justice Scalia's death, but I did want to put what I found out here in case others saw something I missed and perhaps could form connections which aren't obvious to me.

Indigo5, you have done a fantastic job bringing fact-based information to the thread and those who say that this is nothing to look at cannot refute what you have found. Keep up the great research!
edit on 21-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here's some other interesting info on Jim Nicholson, one of the two attorneys Indigo was able to place at Cibolo -- and a possible candidate for the attorney who accompanied Scalia, as well. (I also wonder if he could actually be Scalia's personal attorney. He does work out of D.C.)

Moreover, he is a roman catholic, and served as United States Ambassador to the Holy See (the Vatican), under GWB. In 2003 he was awarded Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Pius IX.

link

Here is an article mentioning him in a 2014 visit between Obama & Pope Francis:

link

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am apologizing in advance for my ADD brain and my random information drops.

Did anyone else notice that Morgan Olson was awarded a contract by The USPS for a new generation walk-in delivery trucks? This contract was for $250+ million...awarded July 2, 2015.

Morgan Olson is 1/4th of JB Poindexter Company.

Not saying it means anything, but I found it interesting.
news.ruralinfo.net...
edit on 21-2-2016 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

I looked up hospitals in Marfa and there aren't any. The search said there were no hospitals in the Presidio Co. area! Why doesn't someone, with as much wealth as Poindexter, have a medical staff on hand? You can be injured from horseback riding and hiking. There are venomous snakes in the area, too. It makes no sense!

Not to mention hunting injuries...plenty of guns there.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I saw some of this info, too, and it left me with the impression that the Order of St. Hubertus is a very exclusive club with an extremely rich and powerful membership.

Perhaps some of these names have nothing to do with Scalia's death, but at least several members of this Order were there on the ranch when he died.

It's just good to get some perspective on the Order of St. Hubertus, since it was new to all of us here bouncing ideas around.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Just want to throw this book cover out there:

Jim Nicholson's involvement in U.S./Vatican relations is very interesting and appears to be a major part of his professional life.

ETA: I didn't know the image would be that humongous. ha!
edit on 21-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here is an interesting account I had not run across:

According to the writer of the National Public Radio Article who I believe to be a Tom Michael:

“I was reporting from a candidate forum in neighboring Brewster County. Officials from all three counties were in attendance. David Beebe, the Justice of the Peace for Precinct 1 in Presidio County, was there too. Shortly after 1 P.M. he received a request to handle an Inquest for a “dead body” back in his County”.

“The call came from Juanita Bishop, the Justice of the Peace for Precinct 2, which is closer to the Cibolo Creek Ranch, but she was in a work-related event more than 120 miles away in Fort Stockton”.

“Beebe responded he was also far away, too, busy at the political forum. The deceased wasn’t identified. Bishop said she would find an alternate”.

“Bishop contacted the third choice, Presidio County Judge Cinderella Guevera”.

“It wasn’t until 3 p.m. that the news started to make its way to the local officials at the candidates forum. Phones lit up. People stopped paying attention to the debate on the stage. I was sitting near Judge Beebe, and we rushed out of the school auditorium together. We drove straight to the only funeral home in the area, in Alpine-where there was no answer at the door”.

“I was still about an hour away from Cibolo Creek Ranch, but checked the gas tank and drove there directly. There was no cell coverage for most of the drive. At the rock gate, one man stood guard, shooing me off the private property. Miraculously, I had a cell signal, and I began feeding information to NPR, The Associated Press and statewide news outlets”.

“The sun was setting over the Chinanti mountains to the west. On an airstrip to the east, three small planes punctuated the end of the runway. Few cars passed. One vehicle, from Border Patrol entered the gates in the hour I waited. The body was sent west to El Paso”.

The Judge that pronounced Scalia dead was Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevera, did so without seeing the body. WFAAB, a local ABC affiliate reported that Guevera had planned to drive to the Ranch but returned after a US Marshall told her by phone that, “It’s not necessary for you to come, judge. If you’re asking for an autopsy, that’s what we need to clarify”.

Death Of Antonin Scalia: Combination Of All Known Facts Sorrounding Scalia’s Death Up To February 16, 2016

Posted on February 17, 2016 by Jay Weller

Now, some observations:

Poindexter is quoted as saying:

“About 11:15 or so the same gentleman and I-his friend from Washington-went to his room, entered by a side door after knocking on it vigorously and found him in his bed”.

The first documented call requesting an inquest for "a dead body" came in "shortly after 1 P.M." which leaves a gap of almost 2 hours between discovery of the judge's body and a request that he be pronounced.

They had spoken with two other Justices in the area who did not want the responsibility for pronouncing death over the phone; at that time, they knew not who only that there was "a dead body".

Cell phone service is very spotty in West Texas. There is no service at the Cibolo Creek Ranch.

“He called me back and gave me a few more sentences until it broke up again. And that’s how the conversation went for twenty minutes”.

Guevera said she immediately recognized Scalia’s name as a US Supreme Court Justice and pronounced him dead over the phone at 1:52 p.m.

She planned to drive to the Cibolo Creek Ranch, but returned when a US Marshal told her by phone, “Its not necessary for you to come, Judge. If you’re going to ask for an autopsy, that’s what we need to clarify”.

It was originally a US Marshal (presumably Ken Roberts) that insisted that “It’s not necessary for you to come, judge. If you’re asking for an autopsy, that’s what we need to clarify” not the family. All of this after an intermittently dropped, spotty-connection cell phone conversation.

The above-referenced reporter was able to get cell phone service at the gate of the ranch. Either the ranch has it's own tower, or by some odd combination of interference patterns he was able to get network coverage where he happened to be.

What in the world is Border Patrol doing coming on to the property?

But there's nothing to see here folks, nothing at all...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
It was originally a US Marshal (presumably Ken Roberts) that insisted that “It’s not necessary for you to come, judge. If you’re asking for an autopsy, that’s what we need to clarify” not the family. All of this after an intermittently dropped, spotty-connection cell phone conversation.

Gah! And there is something else I picked up from what you copied. Remember, the above quote is just someone writing out what was verbally spoken. Those words could have easily been structured this way and have had a totally different meaning:

“It’s not necessary for you to come, judge, if you’re asking for an autopsy. That’s what we need to clarify.”

^This sentence structure actually makes more sense. I think the professionals who have said it was highly unusual for Guevara to not order an autopsy AND not even see the body have it 100% spot-on.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I ran across the same article a little bit ago. It was so long and in depth that I assumed it was already covered.

From the same link it talks about how the funeral home received the body at 2:30 am (after a 3 hour drive). If he was pronounced dead around 1:50 pm....why in the world did they keep his body at the ranch until 11:30 pm?

I also thought it was highly weird border patrol was allowed access.

I don't even know what to think anymore.
edit on 21-2-2016 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
She planned to drive to the Cibolo Creek Ranch, but returned when a US Marshal told her by phone, “Its not necessary for you to come, Judge. If you’re going to ask for an autopsy, that’s what we need to clarify”.

Sorry to go on about this...but come on, if this is the kind of communication that went on and Guevara determined the Marshal meant she didn't have to come regardless of whether there was an autopsy, then this is really crazy.

If someone communicated the above words to me by phone, I am positive I would hear it as:

“It's not necessary for you to come, Judge, if you’re going to ask for an autopsy. That’s what we need to clarify."

^^^THIS is the most obvious meaning from the words spoken. It really sounds like they are/were prepared to shift the blame to a miscommunication if there was enough backlash about Guevara's decision to not do an autopsy or even view the body.

You know? Oops, Guevara just misunderstood.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Totally agreed! She made a point of saying how "this is history!". If it's such an important moment t in history (and your career )would you not drop what you're doing and bust butt to get over there?

It always seems that the most negligent "professionals" come to the rescue when something big happens.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has keyed on this phrase. It sure as hell sounds, to me anyway, like the JP was a bit concerned over not ordering an autopsy and wanted to lay eyes on the scene for herself and the US Marshal telling her that wasn't really something she should be concerned over as they had everything well in hand.

In other words, she was being reassured that her part in the cover up would be covered up.

The next things that might occur if this is shenanigans on the level we are postulating is that perhaps JP Guevara, Sheriff Dominguez, and/or US Marshal Roberts end up dead or missing under strange circumstances in the weeks and months ahead.

You know, after enough time for most people to have become enamored by whatever shiny object is being made to seem important by the MSM.
edit on 21-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join