It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First The Assassination...then The Defamation......The Propaganda Machine Spews ..(Burns Standoff)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Now the most erudite voice of the Burns County Standoff is dead....and those who are arrested in incommunicado presumably....
The ramping up of the MSM begins in earnest.....Kill the messenger and assassinate his persona....

news.yahoo.com...

This thinly veiled hit piece is an example of the song the media will now sing loud and long at the behest of the government.....
or to merely ingratiate themselves with the government.....(just my take)

The process of vilification will continue against both the perpetrators of the standoff, and the Militias ....
Watch the Feds attempt to turn the people against the Militias with great abandon.....
This is all going quite predictably.....

If the media and the government do not turn this into an eventual gun grab ill eat beetle dung.......

Sadly I see no good end in sight, and a lot of dead bodies littering America resulting in a people in chains.....

Not today, not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your childrens lives..................You will likely not make it....

The stage is being set with care, and the mood of the participants controlled largely by MSM....
edit on 30-1-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: fixed formatting

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

The good news is, once Bernie Sanders is elected as POTUS, his single-payer healthcare plan will include expansive coverage in the mental health field and your delusional armed revolutionaries will be able to get the counseling they need for free.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I guess we have differing definitions of erudite.
The msm has been 'ramped up for decades
He was no messenger, rather a self appointed hero and now according to many, a self appointed martyr.
He assassinated his own persona by sitting under a blue tarp hugging his gun as a msm reporter stood next to the blue tarp and reported on it.
The militia are turning people against them all by themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There is some argument as to who is exactly delusional at this point id say the two sides are about equal in points.....but I also see these events being played by some powerful forces......even instigated by same....
the end game is pretty obvious Fish.....
Terry....Take the RED PILL....
edit on 30-1-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Watch the Feds attempt to turn the people against the Militias with great abandon.....

The militia's are more than capable of doing that themselves by their silly actions!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The people are just discovering their real power.....I expect they are novices at it....
Like the people of 1776 they will learn.....

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
How can you call it an assassination? The guy charged at others and was pretty much trying to get himself killed. This has got to be one of the more clear cut cases of someone trying to escalate a situation and then getting his wish to die.

Sometimes, just sometimes, there's no real conspiracy no matter how hard you want there to be one, just really dumb decisions by really stupid people.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You say "The people are just discovering their real power.....I expect they are novices at it...."
Now there I think you have a very good point. Novice revolutionaries. Why are they still novices. One reason, though they are finding out how controlling the establishment is, they ignore so many of the American revolutionaries of the last 100 years. Why, because they have fallen prey to the propaganda of the very machine they despise.

That machine has vilified all the people who have fought, been imprisoned and died over the last century in the struggle for our rights, for our freedoms. How? By defaming them all as commies and pinkos for one. The militia would do well in their next battle for freedom to recognize that much of what they fight for has been fought for for decades by those freedom fighters in whose steps they walk.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"Assassination"

"Defamation"

"Propaganda"

All pretty words that do a wonder for puffing up this guy's importance, don't they? Martyrdom has been achieved.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: annalisa2016

Sometimes, just sometimes, there's no real conspiracy no matter how hard you want there to be one, just really dumb decisions by really stupid people.

I'm afraid so. As one guy commented on one of the Oregonian articles, "I don't think there is a triple digit IQ among those guys!" I watched (and he was referring to) The YouTube "Live Feed" put on by "Dave" at the site. It was completely inept. "Dave" couldn't keep the feed going more than a few minutes at a time before he started up again on a different channel. The camera was either pointed to the sky or the ground. Every once in awhile some fat guy with half his teeth would stick his face into the camera and say variations of, "We know they is gonna come kill us. We heard Delta Force is gonna come here at midnight and kill us all!"

If these guys ever got their PR act together and learned how to present themselves to the public in a half-way decent manner, they might make some headway with the general public. but as it stand they are so comical that people can't take them seriously, except on places like ATS.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Turn of the propaganda machines, I did 12 yeas ago.

The media has in some ways turned on the American population by defending and protecting a Tyrannical government.

The mainstream media are prostitutes, they will do anything for the highest bidder.

Sure the media will spin the Oregon militia occupation and the shooting and they have just begone. I have to say this is only a distraction, while the left hand government is doing something else illegally.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
"Assassination"

"Defamation"

"Propaganda"

All pretty words that do a wonder for puffing up this guy's importance, don't they? Martyrdom has been achieved.

I don't want to puff him up nor do I think he is a martyr as many seem to want to make him. I am pretty certain some underhanded things went on with his death. I think it was planned and they were stalked. I think the MSM will continue to call them 'nuts'. The MSM will follow the defamation and propaganda route. I don't even normally follow a lot of the same things these occupiers/protesters followed- but something went badly awry here.

This is one place where the left and right should meet, not diverge.

edit on 30-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: annalisa2016
How can you call it an assassination? The guy charged at others and was pretty much trying to get himself killed. This has got to be one of the more clear cut cases of someone trying to escalate a situation and then getting his wish to die.

The video doesn't show that. Sometimes, there is a real conspiracy. I didn't even want one to be here. In previous threads about this, my comments were pretty light and optimistic for both sides. Until the end happened.
edit on 30-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

All the MSM has to do is trot out YouTube video after YouTube video of some of the rantings that have been posted. Comments made. Opinions posted.

Some, perhaps many, in this movement don't make it terribly hard to apply the "nuts" label to themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
With my daughter in the truck...and having already taken rounds at the first stop....
Im thinking its not illogical if you understand the part of a man thats a father....
The whole scenario stinks, and im not sure whos doing all the manipulating....but I guarantee the outcome will be more of the same....from both sides....

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Now im tired about to sleep so take this with a large grain of salt..

but did I just read that article and see them try to place blame on the fish and game services... not BLM.

Most of the rangers ive met were regular folks that grew up in the area or somewhere just like where they worked..

the bureaucrats at BLM are the cause of a lot of the strife... they dont want little things like property rights to get in the way of money.. vaguly remember reading some high dollar minerals had been found in the region of the hammond ranch.

Again I am tired on the way to bed and have not read up on this in a day or so.. could be wildly wrong.. if so apologies.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

We have all seen the audio-less heli footage of him climbing from his vehicle with hands up, about 8 seconds later he is dead - shot by law enforcement agent(s).

I am still to hear eyewitness testimony or actual audio from this event, whether from LEO's or ranchers representatives, which should give a clearer account of what transpired leading up to his death.

If we only receive further information from the propaganda outlets and government apologists articulating only their version of events that "he went for a gun" or "he had it coming" or "they are all morons" or "they broke the law" or "he had a death wish" etc, then I will only remain further convinced that it is more likely that the opposite of their rhetoric is closer to the truth.

I want the eyewitness testimony and audio transcripts - not some government muppet(s) telling me the "official" version of events.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Do you ever sway from your completely pathetic routined biased
propaganda? Nope, not ever in the slightest. Not even
in the interest of justice, liberty, freedom or humanitarianism.
Your pro tyrannical comments are a mockery to this site. No one
on the planet could possibly be so cynical of the truth about
tyranny in gov. It's like you refuse to open your eyes when you
wake up in the morning. I'm not even kidding. According to most of
such comments you make, you're the only one on the planet who's
opinion matters.

Assassination
Defamation
Propaganda

No one in their right mind could label such words as petty!

edit on Rpm13016v47201600000005 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

With my daughter in the truck
Not his daughter.

Im thinking its not illogical if you understand the part of a man thats a father...
Not of the woman in the truck. But a passel of foster kids which provided a good income.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here's a video of the barracks complex at the compound, just to show you how the protesters left it.

Edit. It's not a YouTube, so it didn't work. Sorry. Here's a link to it.

edit on 1/30/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join