It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: ‘I Know How Much Money Influences Political Decision-Making’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Last night's Democrat debate yielded some revealing quotes from the candidates.

Hillary in particular made a gem when she was confronted by Bernie about political money.

Bernie has been pressing the issue of campaign money influencing candidates after they get elected.

Hillary made it perfectly *CLEAR* she stands in favor of somehow "building" on Obama.Care.

Bernie actually released a proposal for a Medi.Care system for everybody a few hours before the debate.

The link below has a few good quotes and you can get the video portions as well.

Hillary came up with a good one: "I Know How Much Money Influences Political Decision-Making"

Sanders: ‘We Have To Make Congress Respond to the Needs of the People, Not Big Money’

Hillary: ‘Incredibly Outraging to See the ... Systemic Racism in Our Criminal Justice System’

Hillary: ‘No Individual Is Too Powerful to Jail’

We know Bernie is sincere.

We also know Hillary has in fact taken big money from some of the very sources she pretends to be "against".

Hillary is talking backwards I believe !!!

The question is: Can Bernie Sanders actually convince Congress to pass his proposals?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
‘I Know How Much Money Influences Political Decision-Making’

...Yeah, no #. I bet she knows all about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Last night's Democrat debate yielded some revealing quotes from the candidates.

Hillary in particular made a gem when she was confronted by Bernie about political money.

Bernie has been pressing the issue of campaign money influencing candidates after they get elected.

Hillary made it perfectly *CLEAR* she stands in favor of somehow "building" on Obama.Care.

Bernie actually released a proposal for a Medi.Care system for everybody a few hours before the debate.

The link below has a few good quotes and you can get the video portions as well.

Hillary came up with a good one: "I Know How Much Money Influences Political Decision-Making"

Sanders: ‘We Have To Make Congress Respond to the Needs of the People, Not Big Money’

Hillary: ‘Incredibly Outraging to See the ... Systemic Racism in Our Criminal Justice System’

Hillary: ‘No Individual Is Too Powerful to Jail’

We know Bernie is sincere.

We also know Hillary has in fact taken big money from some of the very sources she pretends to be "against".

Hillary is talking backwards I believe !!!

The question is: Can Bernie Sanders actually convince Congress to pass his proposals?

Anything is possible, but it's gonna take people going out to vote for more than the presidential race.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Congress is filled with absolute morons who have only one agenda and that has been to cause Obama to fail.
Sanders would be no different. He will be in a state of absolute impotence.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
‘I Know How Much Money Influences Political Decision-Making’

...Yeah, no #. I bet she knows all about it.

They can't wait to get her signing on that dotted line.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow. Did you receive a hard blow to the head recently? LOL??!! Just kidding.
I'm so happy to see you engaging in the real issues rather than just right-wingin' it.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Congress is filled with absolute morons who have only one agenda and that has been to cause Obama to fail.

So I take it you don't think voters will turn Congress around?

Even if they do put Democrats back in the majorities, Hillary also said last night that the '09 - '10 Congress Democrats killed the infamous "Public Option" language during the ACA debate.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's nice to see Democrats are finally coming around to agree with the long-held Republican realization that Hillary Clinton is as corrupt as the day is long.
Seems like Democrats finally received a blow to the head to get 'em thinking straight about Hillary.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's nice to see Democrats are finally coming around to agree with the long-held Republican realization that Hillary Clinton is as corrupt as the day is long.

I am an unaffiliated voter, but yes - many, many people have been disillusioned over the last 8 years - disappointed.

As for ATS, I don't think there are more than a small handful of members who are for Hillary - if they are, they don't speak up. But - most citizens realize that a "Dynasty" series of "Commanders in Chief" is a bad idea. I was pro-Clinton when Bill was in charge - and I did support the Clinton's effort to implement heath care reform.

Now, though - her legacy can never be changed. Not really,

I don't even care about how people running have, over time, changed their stances AS THEY LEARN MORE AND AS THINGS CHANGE. If people don't change their minds about things from time to time, they are not what I'd consider "High Information Voters" - whether they are voting on Capitol Hill, or from their modest homes.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Says the cow from one of the leading US political dynastic bloodlines.

She epitomizes everything that is wrong with America.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Tell us, was Congress responsible for the lies Obama has spewed to us? There are many.

Obama is responsible for his actions.

We all are responsible for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Ever heard of an election mandate?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

No. Congress has been against his ridiculous ideologies . However , he just passes them by executive order desperately trying to bring himself a legacy. He has , but not in the way he hoped. Remember he was voted worst President of the Modern Age. Far surpassing the former winner (haha) who we in Georgia do not speak the name.

I believe Sanders would at least attempt to appeal to both sides to get "stuff" passed. All the ____ in office now can do is put the other side down.

edit on 18-1-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Is there really all that much difference between an "admission" and a "confession"?

Well, in such a case as this, anyway.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yup it's time!

To vote out the Blue Dog corporately owned democrats. I'm sure when Sanders is elected he will have some choice words to inspire voters to clean the house and senate of those drinking the lobbyists Koolaid!

Xuenchen, I must agree with Buzzy, nice to see you post something of substance.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

Is there really all that much difference between an "admission" and a "confession"?

Well, in such a case as this, anyway.

Hillary has at least 6 explanations I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Well duh... All she has to do is look at her bank statements.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I still say, what we need to do to change things is, since we already accept that establishment backed politicians are no good liars without our best interests. If we can get Bernie in, all we need to do is keep that anti-superpac momentum going, and instead of voting for politicians, simply vote anti-super-pac for a few years, no matter how weird the person it means we vote in.

Once super-pacs have been destroyed we can go back to focusing on policy again. Because as is, policy is just lies and manipulations to get our vote so they can then go ahead and jump to the commands of the corporations and bankers who hold their leash anyway.

We need to cut the leash, that's the only thing that matters in politics right now.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Maybe we're seeing resistance already.

The big Bush money is not working (yet).

A law is only as popular as the suckers that use it sometimes.

And remember, the 2012 Romney money took a big loss didn't they.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

We are seeing resistance, only thing we need to do is keep building momentum.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join