It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3....alien war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If any occultist as a brotherhood member wanted to question the reality of their evil ancient selves...then modern time attests to your order.....those who wanted to own life and spirit creation powers.

Why do human beings want to murder each other and consider their own spirit selves so different that they want to annihilate all other species?

Due to ancient occultist practice.

Occult is the change of the natural holiness of the heavenly body that we know supports our mind condition, our thinking condition, our feelings, self expressions, emotions.

We irradiate the atmosphere with an unnatural radiation that belongs to the converting of dust into a fuel. Our atmosphere demonstrates that it has thinned and phenomena witnessed as a world wide outcome.

EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY on Planet Earth is witnessing a huge amount of atmospheric fall out as a UFO presence....due to nuclear fuel creation and also weaponry.

So like our ancient brothers we formed unnatural atmospheric conditions that also attack our brain/mind/personal choice and causes us to be mentally challenged as a human being.

We know this is true, for the irrational reasoning of those brain affected by the nuclear outcomes is expressed in their own lives. We say they are mad or something mentally is wrong.....yet when you review most of the world leadership, they all express the very same sort of considerations....the destruction of other's life....their religious beliefs to save their own selves.

So therefore we should consider that all of humanity is facing the same outcome of a changed mental condition, and a condition that affects us spiritually and morally......evil conjuring....the UFO presence and the ALIEN manifestation.

Humanity worldwide is attesting to this condition as we also watch our own humanity FAIL. We all know by our evolution status that we began to be more polite, we considered each other and our religious belief and we all wanted to share our spiritual communities and made statements to proclaim that spirit has no name....has no leadership and never existed as a dominating force.

The human life who wanted the creation to be a dominating force....attacked us all with the force...increased radiation and our human life changed...our spiritual beliefs changed and so did our personal theories of life and spirit.

We have fought about the condition and naming of spirit and powers in creation ever since we changed life on Earth in ancient occultist practices. Archaelogical evidence supports this condition.

Yet we all consider our family, the love of our family, the mutual equal living standards that we should all have....and yet our brotherhood of evil mindedness owned by the whole world community still considers their own person greater, holier, more important, higher in status and does not want to be our equal.

We then face the obvious, that our own selves have formed the condition for our self destruction and we continue to argue every day as to who is to blame.......our ancient brother is, no matter what continent he lives on....his consciousness is to blame.

We all know by self realization that if a country chose to nuke another country, that their own country would be attacked. Therefore whilst our brother threatens our brother with his evil minded changes, that changed his own personal nature, he knows that he is not safe himself.

Yet what none of our brothers consider is the FACT of EVIDENCE, that the WAR you all are concerned about, might actually affect every single living human on Earth. That the WAR could be a spiritual war....formed by the alien presence manifesting as unnatural nuclear sound bodies....forming the manifestations of unnatural spiritual presences...as our atmosphere is given to an evil manifesting witness.

The ancient religious documents in every world religion speak about the same events and effects.....a witnessed human account of being attacked by the UFO condition itself.

It is about time that humanity consider that they are on the verge of their own self destruction by causing the UFO to form in our atmosphere and that this event itself could lead to the destruction of life on Earth.

Archaelogical evidence supports the ancient condition that an ancient occult practice also manifested the UFO bodies in our atmosphere and it attacked and incinerated life by an unnatural spiritual act.

Therefore every life on Earth could only consider their own self destruction and now live in fear of this condition.

Yet the fear of each other is not what we should fear.....we should fear what we have created....an unnatural nuclear reaction.

We should all ask ourselves, how and why did we evolve into becoming our own self destroyers?

Religious deceit is the reason....occultism and the ancient practice of science.

Civilization sought to strive for conditions that made life easier, when in fact we were self deceived to believe that our life is anything other than an equal union of equal living....where we all support the living standards by existing as an equal, striving for equalness and also allowing equality to exist.

Why is it that greed was a notified spiritual advice that we gave our own persons as notification of our own self destruction?

I hope that our World Leaders consider the condition that human males as ancient occultists caused us all to inherit......all of their own self deceived mind conditions...inequality and evil conjuring of spiritual powers.

We are all witness to the evil conjuring of our brother as the UFO presence continues to amass its own unnatural production......and we should consider why our atmosphere has changed and thinned to now hold a huge amount of carbon in it.

Why is it that we make movies to scare ourselves....our own spiritual psyche warnings that a UFO attack annihilates all life on Earth?

If you question what WWI and WWII implies......that nuclear powers were sought to cause a fear invoked country protection....so all countries nuclear armed themselves as a proposition that no future war would be fought.

Yet we never considered what outcome as a cause and effect or karmic review would cause.....UFO attacks themselves.

1 and 2 = 3

We consider WWIII....and it seems that this war is a war that we created ourselves by karmic outcome......hating, waring, fighting, overtaking our spiritual families Earth wellfare....the fact that we are all equal, and should admire, love, consider our differences and our spiritual self expressions as something to admire, rather than something to change or harm.

Our Earth family has not yet learnt its own spiritual lesson, that we are in fact all equal.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm subscribing to this just to see what the reaction is. It seems completely nonsensical to me, void of any content at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So, there is enough of us to do something about it. What are your thoughts on why we do not stand together?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
Archaelogical evidence supports this condition.

The ancient religious documents in every world religion speak about the same events and effects.....a witnessed human account of being attacked by the UFO condition itself.

Archaelogical evidence supports the ancient condition that an ancient occult practice also manifested the UFO bodies in our atmosphere and it attacked and incinerated life by an unnatural spiritual act.

Please provide sources for these statements.

originally posted by: schuyler
It seems completely nonsensical to me, void of any content at all.

You get used to it after a while...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Friendly reminder

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Humans were and have been a warring species long before nuclear technology existed. It is apparently our nature to start wars and do ugly things to each other. I don't believe it has anything to do with "karmic" or humans converting dust to fuel but everything to do with the fact that many humans are simply nuts.

(post by malevolent removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

If you review history of our natural spiritual self...we lived in a tribal family support community.

You then ask yourselves how did civilization become a factor of human living standards and why civilization involved inventing and using occult powers...the powers of creation.

Occultism is religion itself and religious leaders the ancient brotherhood who overthrew natural life and forced standards of slavery and occultism/fear mongering.

Radiation causes brain and mental health changes along with cellular mutations. Radiation changes the naturally formed light and sound vibration in our atmosphere that then affects our brain chemistry. Brain chemistry belongs to the human nature and we were mutated a long time ago by ancient occultist practices.

We never used to war, we lived as a family who supported communal living...the tribal community support this review.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

You also get used to the hierarchy using the same old ploy again and again.......making information disappear from public review and then making statements that it is fringe information and has no substantial evidence. The hierarchy has always purposely used this deceitful practice as an age old technique.....why do you think occultism had secret word values not taught to the public......and why do you think that modern day science proposes the same condition as an evaluated human explanation of secrecy only known to those who seek or teach it.

This status has not changed in humanity and once only belonged to a male dictated order.

As human beings in modern time have a greater scientific understanding via the teachings themselves, you can no longer b.s about what you are doing for the public can contest the science.
edit on 5-1-2016 by beenharmed because: spelling correction, extra information given

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
So, there is enough of us to do something about it. What are your thoughts on why we do not stand together?

Religious teachings are the reason that we believe in our own self identification and that our own countries model, that first established religious difference is self ownership.

Hence religion demonstrates it is the only reason why human beings do not truly consider our selves equal by purpose of being human.

Therefore if you bring to the world community a realization that religion is ancient occult science practices, that it caused the manifestation of evil spirits, then the truth about spiritual teachings can be observed. That occultism itself caused spirit attacks and therefore has no true honor.

The true honor belongs to the human participant who uses information and decides on how they should act or associate to the human selves....no matter what religious belief they hold.....knowing that creation powers were named by the occultists themselves and have no true relevance to the human life.

If this situation is taught and known by the review of religious documentation demonstrating that it is occultism itself....humanity as a world family would probably accept a greater responsibility to self healing and to a mutual lived life condition on Earth.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

First we have the actual appearance of Aliens, who say they have come to help us as there is a bad alien coming with his Military Host of bad aliens and they want to take over the world.

But it isn't what it seems as it is Armageddon Battle

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'm subscribing to this just to see what the reaction is. It seems completely nonsensical to me, void of any content at all.

Agree, but also prejudicial and biased;

"I hope that our World Leaders consider the condition that human males as ancient occultists caused us all to inherit......all of their own self deceived mind conditions...inequality and evil conjuring of spiritual powers."

Like, yeah, it's all the fault of males, what BS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I believe the extraterrestrials are good, otherwise they would have already invaded us.

The Bible has account of good ET angelic forces, such as the detailed description of Ezekiel 1.

The ET researchers admit that the vast majority of the already contacted ET races (57 ++) are good intentioned ET regardless of their form. Most if not all of them are human-humanoids. The ET researchers admit however a small number of ET whose intentions towards Earth could be classified as hostile, and others as indifferent (galactic trade).

The topic is endless and it must be discussed much more. After Medvedev and Pope, now Clinton says she believes in secret alien landings. If we are to discuss their intentions it is better to do it now, not after they land in Paris or Beijing before TV cameras. Then the entire world will watch what they have to say to humanity, not what thinkers in forums think of them.

I also call the earth's politicians to understand the earth's population is many times over the elemental level of understanding, after so many films, good or not so perfect, books, and other materials about aliens. It is a time the politicians to spend more attention to the ET phenomena instead of unending crises in oil rich countries, crimes, immigration, trade wars, and arms race for nuclear war. Let start the Disclosure and set aside many other issues. That will help also th eearth's poorest population that simply needs the benefits of disclosure: desalinated water, artificially produced food (3D), medicines of diseases both curable and non-curable today. Today's economy is dead end and we all know it. We don't really have to have the next model TV/computer every year. At the same time basic things are just neglected for the most part of this planet. That should come to an end BEFORE that poorer part takes arms to gain what considers its rights.

Disclosure must happen now, not after another 2 years of waiting. It will be too late at the end of 2017.
edit on 5-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You also get used to the hierarchy using the same old ploy again and again.......making information disappear from public review...

Nobody here has made any information disappear. It's kind of hard to do so when no information has been given.

...and then making statements that it is fringe information and has no substantial evidence.

Such statements would be accurate in this case.

This status has not changed in humanity and once only belonged to a male dictated order.

...And the male bashing begins again.

As human beings in modern time have a greater scientific understanding via the teachings themselves, you can no longer b.s about what you are doing...

I'm not "doing" anything, nor am I bs'ing about anything.

for the public can contest the science.

Nothing of any scientific worth has been put forth here.

I will admit that I didn't realize this thread was in skunk works, otherwise I wouldn't have requested sources for your blatantly false statements regarding archaeology. In fact, I wouldn't have posted in this thread at all...At least you're in the proper forum this time. I'm out.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

No one I know want to murder me or anyone else, nor annihilate another species. You need to change the people you hang with.

I do not live in fear of alien anything. I am acutely aware of the Source Creator and refuse to feed into envy, hate, gree, or fear. It is food for the malvolence sweeping this planet.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Agree, but also prejudicial and biased;

"I hope that our World Leaders consider the condition that human males as ancient occultists caused us all to inherit......all of their own self deceived mind conditions...inequality and evil conjuring of spiritual powers."

Like, yeah, it's all the fault of males, what BS.

Cheers - Dave

Actually it is. The occult review came from a human male's own self determined spirit review.

Males dominated the world condition and it is only in our modern times that females have gained any sort of equality.

Males created occultism...and reviewed their own historical spiritual journey.

Humanity who formed a new consciousness by having their own life journey and experiences recorded, formed a new awareness and females eventually became notified of all of the secret life choices that males kept hidden in their psyche....so we became self advised of all of their own ancient secret occultist practices.

I have lived a life of equality up until the time when I was spiritually attacked by the occultist secret experimentation on our spirit as they tried to equate God and the Human DNA in the atmospheric union....the reason why I was attacked. I gained my own spiritual awareness after their own channels began to communicate to my female psyche.....so I do not simply make self equated statements, I make statements through correct reasoning.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
I believe the extraterrestrials are good, otherwise they would have already invaded us.

The Bible has account of good ET angelic forces, such as the detailed description of Ezekiel 1.

The ET researchers admit that the vast majority of the already contacted ET races (57 ++) are good intentioned ET regardless of their form. Most if not all of them are human-humanoids. The ET researchers admit however a small number of ET whose intentions towards Earth could be classified as hostile, and others as indifferent (galactic trade).

The topic is endless and it must be discussed much more. After Medvedev and Pope, now Clinton says she believes in secret alien landings. If we are to discuss their intentions it is better to do it now, not after they land in Paris or Beijing before TV cameras. Then the entire world will watch what they have to say to humanity, not what thinkers in forums think of them.

I also call the earth's politicians to understand the earth's population is many times over the elemental level of understanding, after so many films, good or not so perfect, books, and other materials about aliens. It is a time the politicians to spend more attention to the ET phenomena instead of unending crises in oil rich countries, crimes, immigration, trade wars, and arms race for nuclear war. Let start the Disclosure and set aside many other issues. That will help also th eearth's poorest population that simply needs the benefits of disclosure: desalinated water, artificially produced food (3D), medicines of diseases both curable and non-curable today. Today's economy is dead end and we all know it. We don't really have to have the next model TV/computer every year. At the same time basic things are just neglected for the most part of this planet. That should come to an end BEFORE that poorer part takes arms to gain what considers its rights.

You too would change your opinion if you were attacked as I have been. Think about the victims for once, why don't you....they have had enough ridicule of our evil brother who tries to hide his own personal intent to the public....he could not care less who he hurts or murders.
Disclosure must happen now, not after another 2 years of waiting. It will be too late at the end of 2017.

Extraterrestrials have already invaded us....and your idea of "good aliens" is based on a condition of our psyche evaluation considering the spirit manifestation.

Since when did the nuclear dust of Earth convert itself into a fuel.....please stop considering information without considering information.

Nuclear fuel's creation is false/fake to the life and evolution of Planet Earth. The atmospheric condition supported the fusion of nuclear dust...not its conversion.

Scientists converted the dust.....the upper atmosphere had a reaction, which then caused UFO manifestations as fall out.

Scientists also changed the ground state crystal fusion transmitted signal....by alteration of the dust crystal.

Extra radiation therefore began to leak out of the Earth stone.

At the Earth level, human beings began to witness the manifestation of the alien presence, that affected their own natural spirit...by brain chemical change and also physical sensations and cell changes...proven by many victims.

The manifestation disappears, so you should ask yourself why, if you consider the occult.

As I was attacked I witnessed the manifestation and demanifestation of the alien being, so I inquired through my spiritual psyche as to the condition. I was advised that in the Earth's upper channels that had been irradiated the release of cold and ice melt replaced the lost condition. As the attack is dealt with via the atmospheric interaction with the stone, this is the reason why aliens manifest and then demanifest as the cold channels remove the irradiation effect.

The human psyche knows that the nuclear dust is the holy state, for the documents of the Bible states that the DUST IS HOLY.

Angels are stated to be the image manifestation that protects human life from the radiation of the stone....also quoted in the Bible.

The Angel state changes......meanwhile an Alien forms in an interchange of information.

The human being witnesses the Alien...but hears the Angel.

Hence given false and fake information about the Alien.

Think about occultism itself and cause and effects.........oh that's right none of you have had my own experience of living as a positive kind caring loving human being to be attacked and irradiated to see the evil. I never believed in evil until I was attacked.

I never believed that my brother was unworthy spiritually until I was attacked and now I believe.

I believe in his evil minded self possession.....not from or because of personal opinions....but because of cause and effect.

edit on 6-1-2016 by beenharmed because: pasted remarks in correct position

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You also get used to the hierarchy using the same old ploy again and again.......making information disappear from public review...

Nobody here has made any information disappear. It's kind of hard to do so when no information has been given.

...and then making statements that it is fringe information and has no substantial evidence.

Such statements would be accurate in this case.

...And the male bashing begins again.

As human beings in modern time have a greater scientific understanding via the teachings themselves, you can no longer b.s about what you are doing...

I'm not "doing" anything, nor am I bs'ing about anything.

for the public can contest the science.

Nothing of any scientific worth has been put forth here.

I will admit that I didn't realize this thread was in skunk works, otherwise I wouldn't have requested sources for your blatantly false statements regarding archaeology. In fact, I wouldn't have posted in this thread at all...At least you're in the proper forum this time. I'm out.

You have made previous statements to me that fringe information has no quantifiable information for the public. Yet fringe information exists only because you tried to remove information from the public viewing.....and as you cannot stop information from being known...it was republished.

As I stated this is the continued ploy of the ancient brotherhood, trying to keep their occultist control over humanity.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

No one I know want to murder me or anyone else, nor annihilate another species. You need to change the people you hang with.

I do not live in fear of alien anything. I am acutely aware of the Source Creator and refuse to feed into envy, hate, gree, or fear. It is food for the malvolence sweeping this planet.

Do you have to make the statements personal as if I was personally speaking to you. Can't you make a quantifiable review of humanity itself and leadership behavior?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join