It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A racist black professor lectures all white people on how racist they are.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Tell me, what is Violence? Simply stating your dislike in a heated forum which everyone does at some point or another, or are you referring to something physical? btw you're good, very PC kick back i'm impressed, slightly. Do you always throw pc remarks around and then high tail it whilst accusing the other party of doing what you just did? Because, your methodology is rusty i'm on to you and so are many others. If you wish to accuse others like myself of being what you were just called out for, that just says volumes about YOU doesn't it? Yes it does

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: LSU0408

Brother I think we may actually be assaulting this guy with our presence and he may need a "safe space" remember to be white is an affront to those who are "minority challenged".

Who is 'this guy' here?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: TechniXcality

I agree, and more so i was responding to a person based on my expectations on what they wanted to hear from another poster. However a good old fashion ass kicking seems appropriate when hate speech is espoused regularly from our institutions of higher learning, believe it or not I've seen such things solve problems quicker than hugging it out, and i am fully aware of the legal ramifications of violence.

It solves nothing. It goes against the principle of free speech.

I and many others will disagree 100% on that point.

I have seen 2 guys that never liked eachother, always had words, could never get along, get into a fist fight.

A couple of days later they were great friends, and have been now for years.

It solves a lot, a lot of the time.

link   
What's the diametrically opposed opposite of "white guilt".....

*coughs*

Is it perhaps "white pride"?

I'd rather have white guilt than be wrapped up in some racist, hateful "white pride" movement under the deceptive guise of being anti-PC.

Or, here's a new one -- don't care either way and let other people bitch and moan and get upset. Wow, what a concept...not taking things personally.

link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

LOL ... am I new? How new are you? You haven't learned to look at the information under someone's avatar?

Your empty, adolescent posturing doesn't offend me at all. I hear kids trying to talk like adults all the time.

When you say "PC toilet" however, you're being very PC ... it's just your own version ... get it?

I see you're not hesitating to back down from your blustering. Just "blowing hot air" was about what I thought.

You should actually read the letter we're discussing ... I think you might have a bit different take on it.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

how many rights movements have started and ended in hugs? Revolutions? Well you know pretty much anything that needs to change requires some physical action, look personally if the guy spouts hate speech at me there will be a problem, physical violence no, ill retort however I will do so in such a way that it will be a challenge to escalation, however I am not going out looking for it, and so it is. I grew up fighting, and I do not like our PC crowd that equates a fight to an intent to murder, rob ,or commit heinous crimes. If you spout hate speech a punch in the mouth should be something you expect, they go hand and hand.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

hahahaha... yes ok.... The only thing you wish to understand better is how good you think you are at attacking /coercing and demeaning people in order to get a quick star or two. So i will respond in PC TERMINOLOGY IN MY OPINION as not to insult as i know nothing at all about you... be a MAN, WOMAN, TRANSVESTITE.... there and please oh please STOP with the accusations. Pretty please with sugar on top?
edit on 12/28/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I just have one question for any black person...How did a black man become president for 2 terms if white people are so racist?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: forkedtongue

To say that a "fist fight" is not violence is precisely as absurd as the comment about masturbation.

Absurdity does not excuse absurdity.

As I prefaced in my reply, violence is a word meant to mean a specific thing.

VIOLENCE!!!

Brutality, excessive force etc......

A fist fight is not violence, it is a scuffle, little more harmful than a skinned knee.

That is not violence.

To use it to describe a fist fight, is diminishing to its intended meaning.

It puts a fist fight on the same level as an ax murder.

Because in your mind they are both violence.

But they are not even close to the same level.

It is as absurd as AGW supporters saying deniers are terrorists.

It takes the word terror, and deminishes it, by comparing an extreme to a minor event as though they were equal.

When in fact they are not.

Was that more clear?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I just have one question for any black person...How did a black man become president for 2 terms if white people are so racist?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
"Wow. You would knock this man's teeth out for his letter?"

You punch him in the mouth, and I will kick him when he's down.

It is high time for PC bully beatdowns in this country.
Everyone runs their mouths and disrespects others under the protection of law.

This is why we are in a loving pc hell right now.

Remove everyones teeth, and all your left with is applesauce slurping, neutered taxpaying cattle.

How is the professor in this article being politically correct?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
LOL ... now the "lily-livered academic's" sputtering in the NYT is "hate speech" ... called so by the same folks who generally want to go all First Amendment on the idea whenever it gets brought up in any other conext?

Does logical consistency mean anything at all to y'all?

Can anyone show me where Dr. Yancy called for violence against Whites in his letter?

That is what would come close to constituting actual "hate speech."

You were talking about mirrors, maybe you good ol' boys should go look in one yourself, and just repeat, "the smart Black guy cannot hurt me with his words" a few times ... LOL.

Jeez.

edit on 28-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: awareness10

A politician? Me? lolol you're funny. Are you a Comedian because i'm laffing my ass off right now at your repetitive insistent reply. Tell me, Greven..... Why Do You Care What I Think? No one else here analyzed my simplistic reply to this half insane madman insistant that white people are racist because... he says so, so why are you? Either your a Troll or a Racist. Which is it Princess?

He wants you to say what he thinks you mean.

No. I want awareness10 to say what awareness10 means.

link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Well they say that's like a white person saying that they have black friends, they say he is not a real "black" president and that Bill Clinton was the closest "real" black president, btw I am not making this up this sentiment is extremely prevelant in certain society's in Dallas I have even herd this sometimes in the work place.

link   

You were clear before; you're simply mistaken.

Opinions, we all have them.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Pussification of the country is not the answer.

At what point does one ask themselves why then are not getting the job?

I am going to go out on a limb and say they are not being taught the basic skills to succeed in life.

The most basic skills, such as dress code, look up into peoples eyes when communicating, handshakes etc, etc. ..

If you can't even communicate and represent yourself at an interview, then why would a business owner want to put you in front of a customer. No way Jose.

If these basic skills are not being taught. then this needs to be addressed in a grade-school level course. It's too detrimental to society not too. The only ones profitingfrom this continued BS' ery will be the Prison and law enforcement industries .

We will pay as crime victims and taxation.

🙈
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: sp&formatting error corrections

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I and many others will disagree 100% on that point.

I have seen 2 guys that never liked eachother, always had words, could never get along, get into a fist fight.

A couple of days later they were great friends, and have been now for years.

It solves a lot, a lot of the time.

A consensual fight is not the same as punching someone for what they say. Straw man.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You were clear before; you're simply mistaken.

Opinions, we all have them.

I disagree, but thats fine, it isnt fun to engage solely with those that agree with you.

link   
I think we should all be proud of our respective races and cultures. There is nothing wrong with that. It is only natural.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Ok you want to know what i mean right now? Bugger Off is that forward and PC enough for you?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join