It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A racist black professor lectures all white people on how racist they are.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Brother I think we may actually be assaulting this guy with our presence and he may need a "safe space" remember to be white is an affront to those who are "minority challenged".

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wow, the thraed is S T I L L up?

Well, I went back and did read the article (as I threw up in the back of my mouth) -

I still stand; he is a racist!

""This letter is a gift for you. Bear in mind, though, that some gifts can be heavy to bear. You don’t have to accept it; there is no obligation. I give it freely, believing that many of you will throw the gift back in my face, saying that I wrongly accuse you, that I am too sensitive, that I’m a race hustler, and that I blame white people (you) for everything.""

AND a sexist !!!

What if I told you that I’m sexist? Well, I am. Yes. I said it and I mean just that. I have watched my male students squirm in their seats when I’ve asked them to identify and talk about their sexism. There are few men, I suspect, who would say that they are sexists, and even fewer would admit that their sexism actually oppresses women. Certainly not publicly, as I’ve just done. No taking it back now.

And A Delta Bravo; case closed for me - have fun kids see ya on the next one

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Greven

Well, I'll tell you what I would do if I was being barked hate speech at, I would punch the guy in the mouth. Btw,
You are super annoying trying to box awareness in for what purpose? I answered your question,now what?

So, you would define his words as hate speech?

"Wow. You would knock this man's teeth out for his letter?"

You punch him in the mouth, and I will kick him when he's down.

It is high time for PC bully beatdowns in this country.
Everyone runs their mouths and disrespects others under the protection of law.

This is why we are in a loving pc hell right now.

Remove everyones teeth, and all your left with is applesauce slurping, neutered taxpaying cattle.
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: quotes didnt paste correctly

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yeah I am a white male...

My kid is mixed though, so what is the point of the letter writing dude?
Should I imagen my kid like not mixed and either black or white?

I will probably offend a lot of people by this but like the dear letter writer I will put it down blunt, but this whole debate only has a few colors, the shameless self-righteous narcissistic attitude of the Stars and Stripes
edit on 28-12-2015 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jobless1
you had a shouting match with a classmate lol. That's a peer in a classroom setting the professor isn't a peer. I suggest you try it with a professor see how far that gets you. Oh and please tell him or her you don't have to listen to something you don't like.

I disagreed with my professors occasionally aloud, but it never devolved down to a shouting match. Sometimes I was right; other times I was wrong. I mention that example because it is the most heated exchange that I recall.

I never ran into any 'activist professor' who forced me to lie in coursework to pass a class. Some of those I disagreed with the most, I scored the best in the class. They forced me to think; to prove myself right when I could.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I personally like the idea-- that I would punch him so hard,that the U.S will no longer be in recession due to the large surplus cause by the stimulation of the economy , thanks to the toothy fairy and the large amount of money now in circulation, that she paid to him for all of his teeth plus two.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It'll be ok, Grevan. That ignorant racist fool isn't even near me.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

A politician? Me? lolol you're funny. Are you a Comedian because i'm laffing my ass off right now at your repetitive insistent reply. Tell me, Greven..... Why Do You Care What I Think? No one else here analyzed my simplistic reply to this half insane madman insistant that white people are racist because... he says so, so why are you? Either your a Troll or a Racist. Which is it Princess?

He wants you to say what he thinks you mean.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here is a Dear Black America letter (not a professor, but what the # huh)?

www.afromerica.com...

Is this man not racist? How relevant is this to the opening post you ask? Well, just look at this thread and the hatred it became in just a matter of hours...

Okk G'bye for good this time

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
Well, it may be a case of racism, the white guilt, or a case of the crabs, but I won't hire white, black, yellow or green people who dress like gangsters, but that's just me.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

. I still prefer the old fashioned way where you earn what you get, and you hire based on knowledge and/or experience.

There are some who have the victim mentality so ingrained, it's their excuse for anything and everything.
I was the lead welder and when the company hired, I gave the welding test. We had a huge order for some small things, so being ahead on the collars for a tower and other bigger projects, they took the order and decided to hire an extra welder till it was finished, 30 days and maybe full time if you did well. 2 guys show up, one was Hispanic, about 50, the other a Black guy, who was a college student looking for Summer work. The older guy had 20+ years welding experience, the other none. Didn't even know how to turn the machine on, what settings to use, nothing. I would have had to teach him to weld from the ground up before he would have been any value to getting that order out. A 10 year old could have laid a better bead. I got called a racist because at the end of the test, when he asked me if he was going to get the job, I told him "No, because the other guy has much more experience and can go straight to work". Swear to God, he said "You just don't want to hire a ni**er".
I honestly didn't even know what to say. That he was so convinced that it was his color and not his complete lack of skill to do the job he was applying for, just blew me away.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: jobless1
you had a shouting match with a classmate lol. That's a peer in a classroom setting the professor isn't a peer. I suggest you try it with a professor see how far that gets you. Oh and please tell him or her you don't have to listen to something you don't like.

I disagreed with my professors occasionally aloud, but it never devolved down to a shouting match. Sometimes I was right; other times I was wrong. I mention that example because it is the most heated exchange that I recall.

I never ran into any 'activist professor' who forced me to lie in coursework to pass a class. Some of those I disagreed with the most, I scored the best in the class. They forced me to think; to prove myself right when I could.

I never said i was forced to lie! I told you I wasn't allowed to discuss the validity of the subject matter being taught and doing so would result in an F. From a personally stand point I simply ate my pride and churned out a pile of crap the professor wanted parroted because I didn't want to pay for the class again. I could have told the truth and i could have taken a stand but what good would it do? would it create a news worthy story? Would it stop the subject of white privilege from ever being taught again? No!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Everyone runs their mouths and disrespects others under the protection of law.

Exactly. Bullies need to be confronted and dealt with, otherwise they just grow more and more powerful over those they are bullying.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

hehe 'evil grin' .. i know.. I'm enjoying the moment

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Freeborn

Err, you seem to be forgetting about the excesses of The Mongol Horde, Tamerlane, Pol Pot, Chairman Mao and countless instances of Chinese atrocities.
Or what about the barbarism of the Japanese.
What about some of the things The Assyrians did.

I said the biggest destructive epochs were perepd by whites. You can focus on minor players all day.

Most of those dire straits were perpetrated by dictatorships on their own country men within there own borders. Even the "Mongol Hoardes" are picnickers compared to other empires and modern mechanized warfare.

Really, horseback Mongol Empire? Bombs are more brutal than sword and bow and arrows. Pol Pot killed a couple million to cleanse his country of wester influence and "corruption". Not right, just also a minor chapter, comparatively.

Chinese also had endless minor wars, like I said the British crown killed more, of by and for Opium.

Germans killed upwards of fifty million in less than five years, in just the second world war. They started two, last century. The influenza plague after WWI killed 10s of millions world wide! Germans invented death camps. US invented Nukes, used them even on whole cities.

How about Nagasaki and Hiroshima? Hundred thousands in a few seconds. Tokyo? 100,000 immolated, overnight.

The current hegemony of Petro dollars, world police military, financial and political control over most of the world right now is white.

It is very ignorant to try to paint this by shear numbers.

For starters, there are more people alive in Say just london today than all of greece in Alexanders time.

So obviously the numbers will be much higher in wars today.

At least be real in your rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You punch him in the mouth, and I will kick him when he's down.

I'm amazed you and others are putting this into print.

So, you disagree with someone's politics, and that gives you free rein to beat them?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't understand what the problem is with this letter or the professor. I don't find him to be racist either. He's not suggesting that every single white American is racist rather he's asking do white Americans perpetuate racism unintentionally and what he thinks is necessary to look inward at ourselves to be able to answer that question honestly.

The truth of the matter is if we (white Americans) aren't speaking against racism every single time we see it then yes we are perpetuating racism.

I, personally am actively against racism, but every single time? No. And that's uncomfortable and painful to admit. I can afford to not choose to speak out against a situation, to walk away, dismiss it as it maybe wasn't what I thought it was, being too rushed to let the reality of a situation sink in, or too rushed/busy to go to a store further away that doesn't have that racist cashier/manager/employee (whatever) because it doesn't directly affect my life.

This doesn't mean I have to feel guilty about slavery (none of us can do squat about that) or walk around ashamed of myself all the time or even ever. I don't need to atone, go running to my black friends to confess and apologize. It means that I have to (me personally) remember that I'm never too busy to not do nothing. No one gets to be too busy to be their ethnicity or culture.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Obviously the humor evades you. We are talking about apple sauce slurpers and helping the economy by the tooth fairy. Jeez get real man.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Brother I think we may actually be assaulting this guy with our presence and he may need a "safe space" remember to be white is an affront to those who are "minority challenged".

Does the fact that folks are fantasizing about actual assault here for those they disagree with a concern at all?

I mean, I know it's mostly bluster and internet courage ... but ... come on.

Are you advocating for political change via violence as well?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The problem with that is the Gov't are the real bullies. People need to strategize and come together in order to think of a solution to eliminate the enemy within. When that happens, everything will change. Until then, nothing. I truly hope it does though, and soon. People are smarter than that, they know what's going on however, they need a leader to pave the way, something to believe in. Then revolution will begin and freedom will reign.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join