It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Ministry Of Defense Website Shows Evidence Of ISIS Oil & Turkey [With Sat Images & Video]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: DJW001

No it can be traced back - at its source - to Cumhuryiet journalists.

Bilal Erdoğan'ın gemileri Suriye'ye ne taşıyor ?
(Article in Turkish)

Could you explain what relevance that article has? The translation I get says that he is involved smuggling food from Russia into Syria! Do you have a better translation?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

So no evidence then? Just your ramblings.... Is there photo evidence of the oil being delivered to Russian bound ships? Turkey would at least be able to provide that no?

Once again, the oil is not bound for Russia. Russia cannot export as much oil as it did previously because of sanctions. On the other hand, contraband oil purchased in the eastern Mediterranean and transported on a ship that does not need to pass through the Bosporus can be sold to countries that are nominally boycotting Russia, or which just need the oil. There are precedents:

Russian oil smuggling in Libya.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Wauw..... I didnt imagine the state department and armed forces could lose so much credibilty so fast.

Good luck US

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That's the source ...
As long as you can only criticize source, blame it for being Turkish. I'll make no comment on defenceweb.

Why do you say Russia can't export oil ?
I sometimes tank my car at LUKoil stations here in Belgium, there have never experienced any shortage of supply. Is your next claim going to be that this is because Russian smugglers secretly refills them overnight ?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Wauw..... I didnt imagine the state department and armed forces could lose so much credibilty so fast.

Good luck US

Seriously? The United States government has had no credibility since the Bush-Cheney administration. That has nothing to do with whether or not the Russian government is credible.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

That's the source ...
As long as you can only criticize source, blame it for being Turkish. I'll make no comment on defenceweb.

But it doesn't say what you seem to think it says.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So no evidence then? Just your ramblings.... Is there photo evidence of the oil being delivered to Russian bound ships? Turkey would at least be able to provide that no?

Once again, the oil is not bound for Russia. Russia cannot export as much oil as it did previously because of sanctions. On the other hand, contraband oil purchased in the eastern Mediterranean and transported on a ship that does not need to pass through the Bosporus can be sold to countries that are nominally boycotting Russia, or which just need the oil. There are precedents:

Russian oil smuggling in Libya.

Sorry but Libyas own spokesman stated there was no I'll on the ship, just information they received

The spokesman acknowledged there was no oil on board the vessel at the time of its capture, but had information that it was en route to Zuwara to refuel.

No charges filed either by the looks of it.

m.sputniknews.com...

Who are defenceweb??

«A very important point: those authorities that detained the ship, do not belong to the internationally recognised government. Country after the events actually represents the territory that are controlled by different power political groups. The one that arrested our citizens, is not internationally recognized, it controls Tripoli and Misrata,» he said Kolonin Agency.

en.news-4-u.ru...
edit on 3-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No, but the incident is suggestive. Normally the Red Mafiya smuggles drugs, arms, and sex slaves. Branching out into oil might be lucrative at the moment. Too many wildcatters have been smuggling people lately.

Who are defenceweb??

A South African defense industry portal.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

No, but the incident is suggestive. Normally the Red Mafiya smuggles drugs, arms, and sex slaves. Branching out into oil might be lucrative at the moment. Too many wildcatters have been smuggling people lately.

Who are defenceweb??

A South African defense industry portal.

Suggestive wouldn't stand up in a court of law. Photographic evidence on the other hand would.

As for defense web I don't know if you picked the source because it fits into your views but they left out very important information regarding what happened most notably the fact that those who seized the ship were not government forces, sound more like pirates, they wanted conditions to relese the crew.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Turk erdogan not only he didnt denied, bu he behaved like a child/monkey. Erdogan says today in media : I have proofs Russia buys oil from isis. link

drop the link into google translation translate.google.gr...

Lets see if Erdogan resigns now.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

At the time, there was no government in Libya. Or perhaps several. I went with the source I did because it was one of the first to pop up that was not about Russia accusing Turkey. Their propaganda strategy is certainly working, even if their military one isn't. Remember when ISIS was supposed to fall in two weeks?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Remember when ISIS was supposed to fall in two weeks?

It would remind you of something alright

Yet here we are 12 years later and the world is having a collective brainfart on how to handle the fallout from that war. Please don't deflect anymore.

As for your source did it or did it not leave out very important info? If it walks like a Turkey and it gobbles like a Turkey it's probably buying oil from ISIS

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

But it doesn't say what you seem to think it says.

Then it should suits you ... as you don't seem either to think much before saying anything.

At the time, there was no government in Libya.

Because ... ?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yet here we are 12 years later and the world is having a collective brainfart on how to handle the fallout from that war. Please don't deflect anymore.

You would have thought Putin would have learned from that.

As for your source did it or did it not leave out very important info?

What difference does it make? It is documented hat the Russian mafias smuggle drugs, arms, and slaves. Is expanding into the oil business that much of a stretch?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The only stretch here is you trying to turn it around that Russia in some shape or form is responsible for buying the oil after the photographs came out showing the trucks crossing the Turkish boarder to sites in Turkey. Have you got any evidence at all supporting your claim? I don't want suggested evidence, I want actual evidence, you got any?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

The only stretch here is you trying to turn it around that Russia in some shape or form is responsible for buying the oil after the photographs came out showing the trucks crossing the Turkish boarder to sites in Turkey. Have you got any evidence at all supporting your claim? I don't want suggested evidence, I want actual evidence, you got any?

Do you have any evidence that the Erdogan family is buying and transporting the oil? No? So my hypothesis is as good as that one. Incidentally, I have made it clear that I do not think that it is the Russian government that is responsible. Incidentally, Erdogan's calling Putin's bluff has paid off:

The foreign ministers of Turkey and Russia have met in Belgrade in the first high-level bilateral meeting between the two nations since the downing of a Russian fighter jet by Turkey along its border with Syria.

The meeting took place at a time of heightened tensions between the two countries and follows a stern warning from Russian President Vladimir Putin, who on Thursday vowed to make Turkey regret its action.

The meeting took place at a time of heightened tensions between the two countries and follows a stern warning from Russian President Vladimir Putin, who on Thursday vowed to make Turkey regret its action.

www.dw.com... ter

Do you think this would be happening if Russia had evidence that would prove that the Turkish government is involved in a criminal conspiracy?
edit on 3-12-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Few things to clear up ;

The amount of oil smuggled is actually negligible , the pump prices here in Istanbul are as high as insanity.

Secondly , same thing happens at Georgian border too .
Any one who knows both Syrian border & Georgian border would tell you that these people in the region are not strangers to smuggling of all sorts of goods . For example the Georgian border was often used to smuggle anti-Soviet propaganda material and satellite recievers for tv's.

Similarly Bulgarian border use to provide cheap oil and other goods and local people utilize on this opportunity untill the situation remedied by by the government.

The tankers that are being destroyed were owned by Kurdish mafia of Turkey .
The government charges the highest tax in the world on a litre of gasoline .
Erdogan doesn't need oil smuggling money , why would he ? He is the secured Banker of Muslim money for a forseeable future .
He has Saudis , Gulf States and some Asian countries are using him , he earns enough from those deals.

Erdogan's son own ships that carries the oil out , he is not the buyer or seller of it .

It's Arab oil and Erdogan is in cahoots with Arab money already . Most likely that the Sauds & Qatar is behind the smuggling operation and Erdogan turns a blind eye to it .

Erdogan is not after money , he is after uniting the muslim world .

Money can't buy you the prestige of accomplishing that task .

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

That actually makes a lot of sense.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It sure does .

Russia has already sent some bright new weapons to PYD-PKK and Russia is engaging the destruction of Kurdish people and Kurdish economy in Turkey .

Russia of course knows the truth about oil just like everyone else .

The oil card is played to make Erdogan weaker at home but it ain't working .

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Really ...

It's idiotic non sense.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join