It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Ministry Of Defense Website Shows Evidence Of ISIS Oil & Turkey [With Sat Images & Video]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Since everyone on this thread has made up their mind already I see no point in going around in circles any more. Have fun agreeing with each other.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: chewi
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain
I wonder what the terrorists make of this. We know most of them are being used as puppets to cover for this operation. Should they turn on their own who are carrying out all the atrocities in the name of religion.

It is them who we should be targeting with this info. They are the only ones who can sort this out. From inside.

For me it's also a concern about NATO and the U.S. I keep saying, if the Russians can archive and track this, then the U.S. KNEW about it. And if the U.S. knew about it, who else does.

WTF?

I totally agree with you.....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Since everyone on this thread has made up their mind already I see no point in going around in circles any more. Have fun agreeing with each other.

Whatsamatter, don't like a few facts getting in the way of your innuendo?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Official confirmation by the US?

US Official Confirms ISIS Oil Crossing Into Turkey

Over the weekend, Amos Hochstein, a member of the US State Department, confirmed ISIS oil is being smuggled out of Iraq and Syria through Turkey to be sold illegally.

WASHINGTON — On December 4th Amos Hochstein, the United States special envoy and coordinator for the State Department's Bureau of Energy Resources, confirmed some of the suspicions that have arisen in regards to how and where the oil for sale by The Islamic State (IS) is going.

In a statement made to the French news organization, Agence France-Presse, Hochstein confirmed ISIS oil is in fact crossing the Turkish border as if it were already a known fact.

Additional statements by other US officials follow in the article.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

And the Kurds say it is not, that it is their oil. Kurds deny Russian proof of ISIS oil

The truth is that ISIS oil is going out all over the place to everybody. The black market is as active in Turkey, Syria, Iran, Lebanon and Iraq as it is anywhere. They have been selling illegal oil out of these places for decades and the smugglers no more care who is selling than they do who is buying it. Just as ISIS has unlimited resupply of Russian and Chinese weapons and Ammo coming off the black market.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Russian diplomat does not rule out UN sanctions against Turkey for illegal oil trade

UNITED NATIONS, December 18. The UN Security Council may impose sanctions on Turkey if it turns out that the country does not take "measures effective enough" to fight against terrorism financing, Russia’s Ambassador to the United Nations Vitaly Churkin told journalists on Friday.

At the UN Security Council session on Thursday Churkin outlined the scheme used by the Islamic State (IS) terrorist organization to supply oil through the Turkish territory and named companies involved in this activity.

"A relevant sanctions mechanism exists, and it can be used against Turkish individuals and legal entities," Churkin said. "Even the country itself may face sanctions if it turns out that it does not take effective enough measures to fight against financing terrorism," he added.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Israeli defense minister says ISIS funded with ‘Turkish money’

Israel’s defense minister has alleged that the Islamic State terror group has long been funded with “Turkish money.”

"As you know, Daesh (Islamic State, previously ISIS/ISIL) enjoyed Turkish money for oil for a very, very long period of time. I hope that it will be ended," Moshe Yaalon told reporters in Athens on Tuesday after meeting his Greek counterpart, Panos Kammenos, Reuters reports.

"It's up to Turkey, the Turkish government, the Turkish leadership, to decide whether they want to be part of any kind of cooperation to fight terrorism. This is not the case so far," he said.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
NATO Photobombs ISIS: Turkish Flag Now Waving Proudly Next to ISIS Banner in Syria

Facebook even tried to censor the above picture for a while ...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join