It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Ministry Of Defense Website Shows Evidence Of ISIS Oil & Turkey [With Sat Images & Video]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

So now that Turkey has given Putin a bloody nose, the Russian propaganda mills are hitting back at Turkey hard. Everyone knew that oil was being smuggled to Turkey, but Russia has yet to implicate the Turkish government. It would be nice if Erdogan ordered an open investigation into the corruption there, but whenever that happens, there is a military coup.

You must not have watched the whole video. Russia has proof Erdogans son is in charge of all Turkeys oil facilities! ALL, so they are the ones in charge and profiting big time from STEALING Syria's oil. Making huge money while funding ISIS to get the job done.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

Russia needs to do the world a favor and cluster bomb all those sites to oblivion. Even on the Turkish side where all the Trucks are staging lol. Cruise missiles will do just fine.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: MrSpad

The Russians come to the table with evidence of Turkey's complicity in smuggling isis oil and the best you and the others can do is say everyone else is doing it too. Please show evidence that Iran is smuggling isis oil, or keep your defamatory comments to yourself.

Every day that goes by the picture is coming more into focus, and the picture looks like Nato (US) holding hands with Isis. There is virtually no evidence that clears US, Turkey, etc of being in bed with Isis. Token strikes and words don't count.

Iranians would skin anyone alive from ISIS trying to sell oil to them lol. Iran is fighting them for god sakes, Just like the loons who claim Israel is behind all of this LMAO! Some people just don't have a clue what is going on over there.

Turkey wants Syria to be the first conquered nation to form its Caliphate. Germany wants that oil bad so the Nazis in the U.S. and Obama who is a Muslim Brotherhood ally support the whole raping of Syria and spout the Assad must go routine daily when all Assad has done is fight off these Muslim Brotherhood terrorist just like Libya tried to do. The Egyptian military was too strong for them to think about fighting so they tried the political angle and while they won for a bit they were soon ousted.

The Nazis in Germany and the U.S. are leading this out of pure Greed and hatred for Israel. They want to deal with Turkey for cheap oil while Turkey wants to bring back its former glory and wipe Israel off the map.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If Turkey is funding ISIS does that mean the world goes to war with Turkey. Or do we only go after countries that own the oil, in other words, is it all about plundering oil from sovereign nations. This is just more proof that women and children are being slaughtered for greed, not religion,

This also paints the french terrorist attacks in a new light. Its timing was just right for a call of arms, to protect the murderous ISIS from Russian extermination.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Come on guys ...

We ALL KNEW, ISIS were created by the western war consortium. We ALL KNEW the US/UK were down there for the oil, ALWAYS. We ALL KNEW that ISIS had control of a majority of the oil fields there. What did you expect, really? We also ALL KNEW, that NATO has been calling the oil trucks "civilian" and not acceptable as targets. And we ALL KNOW, that NATO is in Ukraine for the gas, and in Syria for the gas and oil pipeline.

So, what is new here? ... nothing.

We ALL KNOW Turkey has been the main route for terrorists, as well as "refugees" to and from Europe. And we ALL KNOW, that NATO is paying Turkey handsomly for this. Literally, with BILLIONS in cash.

This ain't going to become anything, just another "piece" in the MOUNTAIN of evidence. And it will be played around the MSM where they will twist it, until the public won't know what is right, so that ... nothing will come out of it.

The Russians better be ready to play here ... Britain is going down there, and so is the US, and they are going to create "safe zone" for ISIS and other "terrorists" in the region.

If Russia is expecting to come out of this victorious, and not just buying time for themselves ... they better be ready to put EVERYTHING on the line, and I mean EVERYTHING. That INCLUDES, nuclear war ... not because anyone wants a nuclear war, but because THIS IS A GAME OF CHICKEN ... and who wants to chicken out ... loses ... he loses EVERYTHING.

So, Unless the Russians are willing to play HARD BALL ... don't play.

edit on 2/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

A slightly off topic comment: What all of this really is...strategic diversion. Russian vs Turkey tennis while the real thing to watch, the most troubling news to the US and all of us here...China's Renminbi ( yuan ) becoming a major reserve currency. You probably think I am nuts, and I admittedly have my moments, but China is where the storm is brewing.

Yep, Turkey is guilty of aiding ISIS. Checkmate to Russia.

Probable outcome:
In early 2016, Turkey and Russia will make nice. ISIS will evolve into yet another name, Syrians will continue to settle into other countries, and sometime just after the 2016 election of President Jeb...China will leave the US with financial & economic woes of epic proportions.

But, today is about the UN saying we are likely now into WWIII, the horrific San Bernadino mass shooting, and Russia calling Turkey's bluff with said evidence of ISIS's oil transportation through Turkey.

And the sun shall rise on the morrow. * sigh *

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
(CNN)Russian military officials laid out Wednesday what they say is "hard evidence" that Turkey is involved in an oil trade with ISIS

"We presented evidence how the illegal oil trade is carried out to finance the terrorist groups," Russian Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov said [snip]

Officials presented photographs and videos that they said show links between Turkey and oil refineries in ISIS-controlled territory in Syria, estimating $3 million worth of oil per day was traversing this route before Russian airstrikes cut that roughly in half. Sergey Rudskoy, one of the military leaders, pointed to "three main routes (that) have been exposed for the transportation of oil to Turkey" -- one ending in Turkish ports on the Mediterranean Sea, another at an oil refinery in Batman and a third in Cizre.

Antonov said "the highest political leadership of the country -- President Erdogan and his family -- are involved in this criminal business," crediting Russian journalists for their reports tying one of Erdogan's sons to a role in the scheme.

What is sad is that this evidence is hardly hidden. If Russia knows this then surely the US knew this, and probably has known it for some time.

Turkey continues to defend itself by claiming it is Assad who is buying oil from ISIS, one of the most asinine claims ever, as Assad is locked in a battle to the death with ISIS and would never allow them to profit like this, off oil taken from his or Iraqi refineries.

(original source)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

If Russia is expecting to come out of this victorious, and not just buying time for themselves ... they better be ready to put EVERYTHING on the line, and I mean EVERYTHING. That INCLUDES, nuclear war ... not because anyone wants a nuclear war, but because THIS IS A GAME OF CHICKEN ... and who wants to chicken out ... loses ... he loses EVERYTHING.

So, Unless the Russians are willing to play HARD BALL ... don't play.

Putin has already lost. Erdogan called Putin's bluff and all Putin could do is make allegations he still cannot prove. You have listed them, but can only say "we already knew. Russia needs to take their evidence to the UN and try to pass a resolution. They are afraid to because what might pass in the court of public opinion might not pass for an audience of diplomats. They are also afraid that Turkey might provide evidence that many of the middle men in the trade are Russian gangsters based out of Malta. (We ALL KNOW that, right?)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

You must not have watched the whole video. Russia has proof Erdogans son is in charge of all Turkeys oil facilities! ALL, so they are the ones in charge and profiting big time from STEALING Syria's oil. Making huge money while funding ISIS to get the job done.

Let them present the evidence in court instead of on RT.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Whale, oil, beef, hooked - woo wooda thunk it aye!!!

^^^say those first 4 words slowly, with an Irish accent.

Rumjacks fan??

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Let them present the evidence in court instead of on RT.

It doesnt matter where Russia present their evidence. The US would not have Accepted them anyway. THe US cant Accept the evidence as long as they want to support their allie Turkey.

It would put NATO right in the spot light as well. And that is never going to happened. EDIT: exsternally towards the Public NATO supports Turkey, but internally there are memberstates that have differences towars the actions Turkey have been accused of.

RT showed the Whole Conference...where Russia presented the evidence how can that be a fault by RT?

Why attack the messanger?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This morning, Putin delivered his annual Presidential Address to the Federal Assembly.
As expected, Putin further drove the nail on the Turkish question :

‘Allah took their sanity’: Putin accuses Turkish leadership of ‘aiding terror’

“We are facing a destructive barbaric ideology again and we have no right to allow those new obscurants to achieve their goals. We have to abandon all differences, create a single fist, a single anti-terrorist front, which would act in accordance with the international law and under the aegis of the United Nations,”

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The arguments that Turkey and by that extension Erdogan is not complicit in this is ridiculous. They/He are either 1) Invovled heavily themselves in the buying of this oil 2) Willfully ignoring the sale of oil from ISIS within their own boarders or 3) Totally and I mean totally inept at governing their own country to the point of letting the most dangerous people in the world conduct business on and inside their own boarders. I mean if another country ie Russia can see this Turkey can surely see it. Any which way you look at this Erdogan has #ed up royally and doesn't deserve to be in power. All the little cheerleaders and defenders of Erdogan should be ashamed.
edit on 3-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

It would put NATO right in the spot light as well. And that is never going to happened.

Isn't that what you want?Make it happen. Lobby Putin to bring the evidence up in the UN the way Colin Powell did with Iraq. What is he afraid of? He just said he wants a single front operating through the United Nations.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

It would put NATO right in the spot light as well. And that is never going to happened.

Isn't that what you want?Make it happen. Lobby Putin to bring the evidence up in the UN the way Colin Powell did with Iraq. What is he afraid of? He just said he wants a single front operating through the United Nations.

Yes, Putin wants that. But not the US who runs NATO.

You dont want it. because you are a Patriot and dont really care. You peobably supported the lie the US presented in the UN about Iraq. You dont want the truth, you want a war.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

The arguments that Turkey and by that extension Erdogan is not complicit in this is ridiculous.

No-one has ever said that oil was smuggled through Turkey. By definition, smuggling is the moving of goods across borders illegally. against the laws passed by the government.

They/He are either 1) Invovled heavily themselves in the buying of this oil

Erdogan claims otherwise. Insinuations are not evidence. So far, Russioa has not presentedanything that would stand in a court of law.

2) Willfully ignoring the sale of oil from ISIS within their own boarders or

Turkey has always been very corrupt. The border guards are certainly being paid off by the smugglers and they, in turn, pay off the people who are supposed to be supervising them. This chain of bribery can extend all the way up through the ranks of the civil service and military. Russia needs to focus on finding out who the middle-men are. After all, someone is purchasing this oil and shipping under false manifests. There is a much better chance of prosecuting them under international law.

3) Totally and I mean totally inept at governing their own country to the point of letting the most dangerous people in the world conduct business on and inside their own boarders. Any which way you look at this Erdogan has #ed up royally and doesn't deserve to be in power.

But, like Assad, he is the legally elected president of his country so there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Here's the bottom line: Turkey is a corrupt country with a long history of military coups. What the lawmakers decree and what the "invisible infrastructure" does are not necessarily the same thing. Arguing a case in the UN will not result in legal action on the ground in Turkey. In fact, it might result in a coup that would move the country even further into "political Islam." If Russia really wants to cut off the terrorists' funds, they need to follow the money, not the trucks. Just hitting the bricks on Malta would be a good place to start. I'd wager a lot of oil deals go down there.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I stand by my statement, he is either too inept to run Turkey or is knowingly allowing this to happen. Russia has stated there is more evidence incoming and I'd wager that it will be something linking either his son Bilal or his son in law. There is more than just "insinuations" as you put it going on here. They have released evidence of tankers moving from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq going into Turkey. Are you really trying to say that Turkey has no clue this is happening? Even if it is corrupt boarder gaurds like you are saying, the Turkish government has to know it is happening. If Russia can see it they can see it.
edit on 3-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Yes, Putin wants that. But not the US who runs NATO.

Then why doesn't he do it? If he makes an overwhelming case, the United States would not dare use its veto power. As usual, you either need to read up on NATO. It takes a unanimous vote on the part of 23 nations in order for NATO to take an action.

You dont want it. because you are a Patriot and dont really care.

On the contrary, I demand it. I'm sick to death of that coward Putin's whispering campaigns. Repeat the lie enough and it becomes common knowledge. Let him present his evidence in the open. Most importantly, expose the middle men: that's where the money is really coming from.

You peobably supported the lie the US presented in the UN about Iraq.

No need to insult me. I have accused that administration of lying from the moment it started its whispering campaign. I opposed the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, and frequently denounce it here, as you well know.

You dont want the truth, you want a war.

Excuse me? Just a few posts ago I said that the United States should not be getting involved in the region at all. There is a civil war going on in the whole of Islam. All the participants have apocalyptic fantasies. For an outside nation to pick sides is suicidal. Putin is an idiot if he thinks trying to pick a winner will make him loved or respected. Look what gratitude America has received in Iraq; Russia will ultimately be viewed that way in Syria. Bush and Putin picked the wrong sides... because there is no right side.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

I stand by my statement, he is either too inept to run Turkey or is knowingly allowing this to happen. Russia has stated there is more evidence incoming and I'd wager that it will be something linking either his son Bilal or his son in law. There is more than just "insinuations" as you put it going on here. They have released evidence of tankers moving from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq going into Turkey. Are you really trying to say that Turkey has no clue this is happening? Evening if it is corrupt boarder gaurds like you are saying, the Turkish government has to know it ia happening. If Russia can see it they can see it.

Who is this Turkey you speak of? Is he a man or a woman? Is he or she short or tall? Where does he or she get his or her news? As for Erdogan: what are you going to do about him? Agitate a civil war and bribe people to depose him? Putin has that option, of course.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The Turkish government, stop trying to be smart, doesn't suit you
Works out well for the western nations... Oh wait. You are avoiding what I am saying. I have a question for you, do you think that Turkey (the Turkish government, don't wanna be confusing you again) is allowing this to happen or is totally useless at governing it's own country that they allow ISIS to conduct business so freely in their country? You don't have to give me your usual long winded answers of double talk or deflection, just an either/or answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join