It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Ministry Of Defense Website Shows Evidence Of ISIS Oil & Turkey [With Sat Images & Video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
So I just ran across an article which pointed to the Russian MOD website and thought it was interesting. It's funny how the language barrier keeps things from being 'well known'. We usually have to scour YouTube for the latest on anything from a foreign country. So when it comes to Russia and the whole ISIS thing I think the Ministry of Defense is a good place to get a picture of what the "Official" Russian Government states.

Thank God for Google translate. MINISTRY OF DEFENCE

It's basically Russia making the case and showing SAT Data about the Oil tankers and trucks and where it is going, implicating Turkey. I haven't seen these slides before or Russia's 'official' word on it so I thought I'd share. Russian is hard to translate correctly through Google, but you get the gist of it.

edit on 2-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
rt got it in English, no need to butcher it with google

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
rt got it in English, no need to butcher it with google

Why drop an alternate link in my thread that only shows a THIRD of what I linked to with a brief synopses, then claim 'butchering'? Who does that?? lol

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
? There is no question that oil is smuggled into Turkey across the porous borders. This has been covered by myriad sources for months. Oil also finds its way into Iraq, Iran, Jordan and other places, including to the Assad regime.

However, understanding the layers of criminality and corruption at all levels, and across the confused mayhem that is Syria today, should be a warning against making it sound so simple and black and white.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

your welcome

nice videos of Russian bombs failing to hit huge structures by the way

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

your welcome

nice videos of Russian bombs failing to hit huge structures by the way

1) It's "YOU'RE"...as in YOU ARE...
2) Are you trolling or something?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I wonder what the terrorists make of this. We know most of them are being used as puppets to cover for this operation. Should they turn on their own who are carrying out all the atrocities in the name of religion.

It is them who we should be targeting with this info. They are the only ones who can sort this out. From inside.

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
I wonder what the terrorists make of this. We know most of them are being used as puppets to cover for this operation. Should they turn on their own who are carrying out all the atrocities in the name of religion.

It is them who we should be targeting with this info. They are the only ones who can sort this out. From inside.

For me it's also a concern about NATO and the U.S. I keep saying, if the Russians can archive and track this, then the U.S. KNEW about it. And if the U.S. knew about it, who else does.

We are possibly allied with State Sponsored terrorists who behead innocents and shoot children and rape girls.

I remember ducking under my desks in school in the 1980s because of "Nuclear Bomb Drills" we would have during the cold war. And NOW, I find I'm listening to Putin on his expose of ISIS Oil and NATO Turkey links.

WTF?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

It could be something as simple as ,...want to work ? do you practice Islam ? Can you drive a truck ? your our man ,come to Turkey to share in this eco friendly delivering a new carbon free oil to the world and help the charge of climate change ....It could be one of those adds that could result in a lot of tree huggers to convert ...that group of AGW proponents will believe anything they are told .

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
For me it's also a concern about NATO and the U.S. I keep saying, if the Russians can archive and track this, then the U.S. KNEW about it. And if the U.S. knew about it, who else does.

Whose to say they did not know about it? The media have known about it for months. I'm surprised people are reporting this as some form of revelation!

Who knows what the US and others have been doing about this. They tend not to show video of every bomb dropped, but blowing up tankers and refineries is also destroying Syria's industrial base that may impact peace when it eventually arrives!

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Is this the proof that Turkey's president said to bring? I don't understand how they are allowed to be a part of NATO.

Pretty sure Indigent was only trying to be helpful. He told you English wasn't his first language and instead of letting it go, you tell him to brush up on his contractions. There are lots of online resources to teach manners too. Many people from all over the world use this site. Be kind, it makes the world a better place.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So now that Turkey has given Putin a bloody nose, the Russian propaganda mills are hitting back at Turkey hard. Everyone knew that oil was being smuggled to Turkey, but Russia has yet to implicate the Turkish government. It would be nice if Erdogan ordered an open investigation into the corruption there, but whenever that happens, there is a military coup.
edit on 2-12-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

They tend not to show video of every bomb dropped, but blowing up tankers and refineries is also destroying Syria's industrial base that may impact peace when it eventually arrives!

Russia is counting on Russian firms getting the contracts to rebuild that infrastructure, whether Assad stays or not.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So now that Turkey has given Putin a bloody nose, the Russian propaganda mills are hitting back at Turkey hard. Everyone knew that oil was bring smuggled to Turkey, but Russia has yet to implicate the Turkish government. It would be nice if Erdogan ordered an open investigation into the corruption there, but whenever that happens, there is a military coup.

You mean to tell me, that footage showing ISIS walking right up to border guards in Turkey and having a casual chat, it just normal procedure?

That Erdogan has no clue?

Okay let''s assume that. Then it means that Erdogan is not find for Presidency as a NATO MEMBER since he can't even discover OIL TANKERS coming in his country from a so-called "enemy"??

Uhhh, yeah man. Makes sense

And "Bloody Nose"? That's all well and good but they were basically ALLIES and partners right up to the point Putin went after the oil.

All the tough talk doesn't make it right. Erdogan royally EFFED UP
edit on 2-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Whose to say they did not know about it? The media have known about it for months. I'm surprised people are reporting this as some form of revelation!

Who knows what the US and others have been doing about this. They tend not to show video of every bomb dropped, but blowing up tankers and refineries is also destroying Syria's industrial base that may impact peace when it eventually arrives!

ISIS has control of the tankers, so now it's default "ISIS owned" energy sources. Russia and the Coalition have to look at it that way. It belonged to Syria at one time, but now it's being used to fund ISIS. As far as "peace", I personally think that Syria is a failed State in perpetuity and that the odds of it even surviving are close to zero.

Half of it is decimated and from here on out it's only going to be more bombarded.

Sad actually

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join