It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Ministry Of Defense Website Shows Evidence Of ISIS Oil & Turkey [With Sat Images & Video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

When did I ever excuse that? This thread is about ISIS and Turkey OIL. I can't cover every atrocity that exists in ONE title.

Or do you expect me to?

No, I just couldn't help but notice that even when a link to that thread has been posted to this thread you still seem to have nothing to say about it there.

Dude, I really don't know what you're speaking of. I'm trying to get ready for work and type replies here at the same time. I can't cover every base or see everything that goes on

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Everyone has their own priorities I guess.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

You might want to factor in the news from this piece .

IS oil production in Syria is focused on the Conoco and al-Taim oil fields, west and northwest of Deir Ezzor, while in Iraq the group uses al-Najma and al-Qayara fields near Mosul. A number of smaller fields in both Iraq and Syria are used by the group for local energy needs.

According to estimates based on the number of oil tankers that leave Iraq, in addition to al-Araby's sources in the Turkish town of Sirnak on the border with Iraq, through which smuggled oil transits, IS is producing an average of 30,000 barrels a day from the Iraqi and Syrian oil fields it controls.
Its not only Turkey but they seem to be the main place its happening Raqqa's Rockefellers: How Islamic State Oil Flows to Israel www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
But ISIS oil trucks roving in to Turkey IS worthy of discussion, is it not? Isn't it worthy of a "Qui Bono" line of questioning?

Perhaps, but are they ISIS trucks? Is that the place is purported to be?

From the above, you can see how this can easily be discredited in the main press, irrespective of it being truth or not.

This is another no-win situation for the Russians.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Whale, oil, beef, hooked - woo wooda thunk it aye!!!

^^^say those first 4 words slowly, with an Irish accent.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
You mean to tell me, that footage showing ISIS walking right up to border guards in Turkey and having a casual chat, it just normal procedure?

That Erdogan has no clue?

To be fair, it's impossible for a head of state to know exactly what every state employee is doing. Does Putin know Boris Courruptpolicemanski just took a bribe over a bunch of smuggled bananas, or that Obama has a state trooper smuggling Mexicans, or Merkel has a this, that and the other.

Turkey is not as corrupt as Russia, but that's not to say there is no corruption.

Corruption Index

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So this is just another Oil war

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
So this is just another Oil war

What doubt was there? Just look who the countries involved and eager to be involved in the war are.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Its not only Turkey but they seem to be the main place its happening Raqqa's Rockefellers: How Islamic State Oil Flows to Israel

You should know that Information Clearing House is not a reliable source of information. Here is a link to the original:

www.alaraby.co.uk...

I'm curious, is there a reason you left this part out?

IS sells Iraqi and Syrian oil for a very low price to Kurdish and Turkish smuggling networks and mafias, who label it and sell it on as barrels from the Kurdistan Regional Government.

It is then most frequently transported from Turkey to Israel, via knowing or unknowing middlemen, according to al-Araby's investigation.

The Islamic State group has told al-Araby that it did not intentionally sell oil to Israel, blaming agents along the route to international markets.

[Emphasis mine --DJW001]

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Oil also finds its way into Iraq, Iran, Jordan and other places, including to the Assad regime.

However, understanding the layers of criminality and corruption at all levels, and across the confused mayhem that is Syria today,

You just blamed Assad, twice. I knew that would be the counter psyop "official position" as soon as I heard this come out from the Russians.

They even said that the western main stream would downplay and minimize this to appear insignificant like, " we knew it all along."

Yes you did.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No I left out lots to that piece . I think someone willing to read would have a look at it . Information Clearing House is not the news source but is a aggregate site for people who don't always get published in MSM . Salt is always required and especially with MSM so IFCH needs to be salted as well .

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

To be fair, it's impossible for a head of state to know exactly what every state employee is doing.

The statement made by the Russian ministry of defense implicated the Turkish president and his family.

But regardless, US bombing campaign with thousands of sorties over Syria, ostensibly 'aimed at ISIS', missed these thousands of tanker trucks parked in the open desert, the bridge spans they cross regularly and the open hiways they traverse to deliver millions of barrels of oil to the border and Turkish refineries and ports? For over a year, day and night…

US intelligence agencies are the best in the world and they turned a blind eye, my guess is defended the transport of arms and oil back and forth across the borders with Turkey (a member of NATO), Jordan (a US ally), and Iraq (a puppet state).

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The big de is that Ergodan literally just said he would resign if proof is shown Turkey supports ISIS oil trade. Then the next day this. Add that to as you said months of this and... Wow Ergodan. Way to prove yourself a farce.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

The big de is that Ergodan literally just said he would resign if proof is shown Turkey supports ISIS oil trade. Then the next day this. Add that to as you said months of this and... Wow Ergodan. Way to prove yourself a farce.

I heard that bit, too. I also heard he wouldn't abdicate if his face was smeared with oil.

They got NATO backing them and the profit margin is too big to turn down.

Its how the west has bought him off.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I heard that bit, too. I also heard he wouldn't abdicate if his face was smeared with oil.

Link, please.

They got NATO backing them and the profit margin is too big to turn down.

Why are you so obsessed with NATO? NATO has not yet been called upon.

Its how the west has bought him off.

Bought him off? What? Please explain what you mean, you are making no sense whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

NATO has not yet been called upon.

Turkey is NATO, whatever NATO wants Turkey to do, they will do. Erodgans reward is to be made rich beyond his wildest dreams.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

I don't think this proves that Turkey - i.e. the Turkish state - supports ISIS and the illegal smuggling of oil. This just proves what we already know, so hardly proof. More a vindication of previous assertions.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: WeRpeons

Turkey can say lots of stuff, that is not taken at the border, the silos are not oil (one would think oil tanks blow if they are hit, pretty tame reaction on those Russian videos), and so on.

Erdoğan said he would resign, he dint say when

The oil circles decided to let the prices fall to a more "natural" level. Thats pretty much the only reason other than US fracking, when the Sauds dropped the artificially high price of oil to collapse the US fracking business so they stay dependent on Saudi oil and fracking infrastructure becomes less profitable due to low pricing.

And of course the current conflict between NATO and the Russian economic bloc As a means to starve Russia's main export.

The oil is low as part of a way to starve Russia and the US fracking industry It's another sanction basically as well as a "last grasp" by some oil barons against US self sufficiency in oil and non IMF/NATO interests.

Of course oil isn't the only thing to do with Syria and ISIS. But it's the topic of the thread.
edit on 2015 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

lost more than half of their earnings to kill a competitor seems very extreme and suicidal, but they also stone people to death for dancing so it may be true.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

NATO has not yet been called upon.

Turkey is NATO, whatever NATO wants Turkey to do, they will do. Erodgans reward is to be made rich beyond his wildest dreams.

I was reading something last night -- Erdogan and supporters do not accept the current borders with Syria and Iraq and intend to take back the land they had before WWI. In their minds their border still extends into what are now parts of Syria and Iraq. In Syria it's where many of their Turkmen reside. I can't find that article.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join