It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Avicenne

Seems the CIA or MI6 is at it again. These killing are too well orchestrated, and professional to be dumassed terrorists from a country full of nothing but dirt. Where the training could not possibly be as good, or in this case better, than our own elite.

Isis and Al Qaeda are hardly "dumb" or untrained.

I kind of thought that was IlluminatiTechnician's point -- what capable power is supporting, funding, arming, and training ISIS?

He said MI6 or the CIA were "at it again."

IS members could have training from Muslims who were in the Russian army; former Iraqi military Sunnis, people trained by the west as moderates, people from other ME nation's military.

Lots of possibilities besides western intelligence agencies directing this.

link   
French residents being told to stay inside.

link   
An utterly delusional situation-to wish to maim and kill people for yet another made up deity.
When will we learn?
And we think we are the most intelligent species on this planet?

We are dumb bugs on a rock in the void of space.

What is the point of killing for a human made up pile of nonsense?
Yet we have been doing that since we learned how to communicate,millenia ago.

WTF is wrong with us?

Sheeeit,the dinosaurs would have probably been more civilised than us if it wasn't for the asteroid.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
My money is on Muslim terrorists.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

the guy that was captured said "I am 2 attackers killed at the concert hallsyrian, there are 2 others, we were recruited by isis, this is an isis operation

from on my tv

link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I agree it sounds like it is most likely, but nothing confirmed yet so would say there is still debate.
ISIS hasn't taken responsibility yet either.

I am just curious to who heard that terrorist say that, no one has put a link yet.

link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: EternalSolace

Ya that is what they guys in the theater said...

Did any of the sources you read give a physical description of them?

Young guy with a gun and explosives patrolling inside the theater...no mention of nationality.

No mention of nationality but 100% sure what religion he is.

link   
My thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families.

I said it in a post awhile back about how this refugee situation would provide the perfect opportunity to lay the groundwork for something big, and here we are. Compassion is a wonderful thing, but as a world leader you have a responsibility to protect your citizens first, regardless.

link   
Terrorists are still on the run in Paris, it is not over yet...

link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: EA006

Wow!

Not sure what to make of that.

Wondering did they make it?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

I dunno, given the mix lately, it does seem like IS....Russian plane, Lebanon, Bagdad, now France. Those seem more opportunistic than contrived. Now, as to who actually funds or started or caused the origins of IS....there's a good debate.

link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: EA006

Wow!

Not sure what to make of that.

There's always reprisals.
More deaths to follow.
Sickened.

There's reports now the terrorists were throwing explosives at the hostages and that's why they decided to storm when they did.

edit on 13-11-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Nope, those are assumptions not possibilities; when we know for a fact that the west has been training people who later turned OUT to be terrorists many times in the past.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes, it's confirmed. Fox News and other agencies reporting he's Syrian and from ISIS. Not speculation.

link   

Reuters is now reporting that its own reporter has been told that the operation at the Bataclan has now ended.
More details on the ending of that operation at the Bataclan:

The AP is now citing two Paris police officials as saying that security forces have ended their assault on the Bataclan, killing at least two attackers. Neither official could be named, citing ongoing operations throughout the city.

One official described “carnage” inside the building, saying the attackers had tossed explosives at the hostages. Both officials said they expected the toll of victims to rise.

www.theguardian.com...

Some good news after all.
edit on 13-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: added update

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

IfI could get off this thread I was hoping to find a roll cal from our friends in Paris too. I am just in tears for the news

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Avicenne

Seems the CIA or MI6 is at it again. These killing are too well orchestrated, and professional to be dumassed terrorists from a country full of nothing but dirt. Where the training could not possibly be as good, or in this case better, than our own elite.

Isis and Al Qaeda are hardly "dumb" or untrained.

I kind of thought that was IlluminatiTechnician's point -- what capable power is supporting, funding, arming, and training ISIS?

He said MI6 or the CIA were "at it again."

IS members could have training from Muslims who were in the Russian army; former Iraqi military Sunnis, people trained by the west as moderates, people from other ME nation's military.

Lots of possibilities besides western intelligence agencies directing this.

Motive will shake out. We'll eventually see what has been gained from this atrocity and what agenda benefitted most.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I don't see it getting better any time soon,

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
IF the killers were refugees, WE will Never Know.

I think this was preplanned, I think of the videos that showed the refugees grabbing babies and making their way into the EU by any means possible. Seemed like they were on a mission to pass through.
edit on pm1130pmFri, 13 Nov 2015 18:08:16 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crakeur

originally posted by: Shamrock6

For the Americans, my agency just let us know that there will be heightened security at local sports events and some community events. Mostly low profile, plainclothes type stuff but, there will be a presence. As of right now we don't have any specific, credible threat though.

read that as I await my son's arrival so we can head off to the knicks cavs game.

If it's in NYC you'll probably see a bit more overt with NYPD. And probably won't see a fair number of other guys walking around.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join