It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
Well, the band made it out ok.

www.complex.com...

From their twitter:

For our american and english friends, a terrorist attack happened at the Eagles of death metal concert. We are safe. Mikel Ross, Eric McFadden we were with your mates Jesse, Tuesday, the other musicians outside, they're safe too, they took a cab.

I heard that the concert didn't take place. Quote from TV "where the concert should have happened..". Can anyone confirm or even give details why they didn't play?

edit on 13 11 2015 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

History leaves no room for obvious.... if it were obvious the world would be a safer, better place. Obviouse translates to " This is only my opinion".

link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: Darkblade71

Eagles of Death Metal
Wikipedia

It's been updated already to include the attacks!

link   
An attacker caught who says, I'm from ISIS!!

FOX NEWS

Also heard was ALLAH AKBAR AND THIS IS FOR SYRIA!

link   
just heartbreaking, the amount of violence this planet witnesses each day.. RIP to those in Paris, this is just tragic... Coming from the US, we are with all of you affected by this in Paris and the surrounding areas... Stay safe everyone...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
FOX news reporting 1 arrest

link   
a reply to: Avicenne

Video report from Drudge:
www.cnn.com...
60 people confirmed killed.
The only surprise I have is anyone is surprised at this event. There were plenty of warning signs from weapons found in containers to young bucks tracing their fingers across their necks indicating a sliced throat.

There will be other attacks IMO; maybe not as well organized but there will be others. We have about 1000 killed every year in the South of Thailand for no reason other than not being part of the religion and going about their normal lives as in eating or shopping..

Now the western powers/people will get to enjoy the seeds of the crop they have sown. Absolute stupidity on display.

link   

originally posted by: Crakeur

originally posted by: Shamrock6

For the Americans, my agency just let us know that there will be heightened security at local sports events and some community events. Mostly low profile, plainclothes type stuff but, there will be a presence. As of right now we don't have any specific, credible threat though.

read that as I await my son's arrival so we can head off to the knicks cavs game.

Yeah, i'm going to forget about this and watch that game, too.

link   
a reply to: LaTouffe

Absolutely no knews from it until now. No news from the ones who escaped by car too. It's a matter of time I think

link   
One captured claiming ISIS dispatched and commanded him, FOX News.

link   
twitter.com...

Police have just begun first raid, 100-150 hostages rescued in first batch.

link   
And these nutcases keep letting more and more of these extremist lunatics into every Western Nation, we have complete imbeciles in control, the blood of these victims is on Merkel's hands. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

SLEEPERS are being called up now world wide I would say. Copy Cat violence and hive mentality.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Last update : two terrorist dead. Assault is now OVER

Source : BFM TV

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Now this was only yesterday, when you combine it with the news on the IDF raid in the hebron hospital with IDF soldiers disguising themselves as Palestinians, it certainly does make you wonder

Again, probably nothing, just coincedence, I'm just thinking out loud

The IDF were trying to arrest a terrorist mate................... Just like those in France................... Total scum

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Discotech

Feels like whatever happens, there are those who will think it was the Jews. Seriously, I do not understand people's obsession with them.

It is obvious who did this, there's no question about it. And it wasn't the Zionists.

I'm a fence sitter when it comes to things like this, 9/11 I still don't know the truth, don't think I ever will, there's plenty of convincing stories from both sides. Just looking at things from another perspective for this event, I have no hate for Jews, but I hate what Israel is doing to the poor Palestinian people. Also it's not obvious yet who did this, it won't be obvious until it's all over and investigation information is released to the media

link   
sleeper cells will be awoken all over the world before years end.....bet your bottom dollar on that.

link   
The person arrested is Syrian and from ISIS

FOX NEWS!1

link   
Just a thought that occurred to me...take from it what you will.

It was on a Friday the 13th that Jacque de Molay was put to death along with other knights templer in France.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
I would think this coordinated attack took quite amount of time to pull off. Jihadi John was just killed.

Could be wrong though.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah, because the CA/MI6 has been planning this for quite sometime. They just needed the right excuse to activate the plan. Why not Jihadist John? Its as good as any excuse for a false flag attack.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join