It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
RIP to the innocent lives lost.

link   
Yep, watching MSNBC, the Frech Correspondent just confirmed over 100 dead within the music venue.

link   
Reports that 100 are dead in the concert hall.

This is the worst of humanity.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashrunner

Such a small space.

link   
Horrifying!
The parents who have been trying to reach their children!
Texting, Tweeting, Facebooking...

I went to my 18 year old daughter and told her you will never leave home!
She wants to go to Ireland when she graduates (communing with our heritage and all!).
Nope, you will be with me until you are "an old cat lady!"

Why can't the WORLD come together and stop these people?!
I truly do NOT understand!

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

And here we go again...did I say it was an answer? I said it will happen regardless...its human nature. No-one is going to bother differentiating and like I said ALL will suffer as a result.

Sorry chum but the now old adage of not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim seems to apply and THIS is what the general population will see & think and that will cause severe backlashes and whilst not condoning such action I cannot blame them

I'm sick to the back teeth of being attacked for actually having an informed opinion, being called racist bigot and xenophobic because I have the guts to say what I think instead of kowtowing to the liberal bs spouted from people a zillion miles removed from the situation who seem to think they know better

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So it isn't really confirmed if you have to have a qualifier that it is speculation.

I don't really doubt a connection at this point, but still doesn't mean we should just assume it.

The problem is some people will believe the official story, some distrust the media and government so much that they will believe the complete opposite of what is passed as the "truth" because of this distrust and then there are those who will believe neither story and never really know what the truth is. There's nothing wrong with any of it really because unless we were physically there and experiencing it all we have is assumptions based on the information we are given and what we choose to believe.

100 dead at the theater alone apparently, why can't we live in a world where the leaders of countries, terrorist networks etc fight it out to the death instead of attacking innocent people who just want to live on this planet

link   
French police are now saying that one person has been arrested at one of the attack sites, and that he told police "I am from ISIS," Fox News' Shepard Smith reports.

It's amazing that some people are crying about whether it's Isis or not while Isis is celebrating in the street.

It's just silly!

link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
100 dead in concert hall. Grenades were tossed around at hostages.
Just incredibly barbaric and brutal.

Assholes.

Utter filth.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Guys,

We're now talking of around one hundred dead according to BFM TV.
Surely we'll not forget this easily here. Hatred never ends huh ?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
While I'm still very sad about what has happened, the anger is starting to set in.

Especially after what they are saying about the carnage that occurred in the theater.

link   
a reply to: LaTouffe

140, + including the injured

link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
and no-one but no-one is going to bother differentiating the good from the bad, the terrorist from the non terrorist

With the amount of verbal diarrhea spilling forth from people who already can't differentiate, it only serves to bolster 2 different sets of extremists who want to annihilate each other. Governments be damned, human stupidity & lack of critical thinking is enough to start WW3.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Looks like 160+ dead in total thus far.

link   
Several grenades were thrown into the theater, like a video game. Disgusting.

link   

originally posted by: Discotech
RT said fires started at the Calais refugee camps, more to come

Retribution from French citizens ?

A lot of twitter reports saying this is unconfirmed. Pics being tweeted from a fire at the camp on Thursday. Many tweets saying these are Hoax reports
edit on 13/11/15 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

link   
So shocking. All I can do is pray for their loved ones.... And the future of this planet.

I have no idea where we are headed but it doesn't look good. The world is getting scarier by the minute.

Truly sad.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Horrifying!
The parents who have been trying to reach their children!
Texting, Tweeting, Facebooking...

I went to my 18 year old daughter and told her you will never leave home!
She wants to go to Ireland when she graduates (communing with our heritage and all!).
Nope, you will be with me until you are "an old cat lady!"

Why can't the WORLD come together and stop these people?!
I truly do NOT understand!

Wow don't let fear rule you. Jesus. These events are are rare.

The fear I have (as someone living in Europe) is the government becoming more of a police state because of peoples overreactions.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
So shocking. All I can do is pray for their loved ones.... And the future of this planet.

I have no idea where we are headed but it doesn't look good. The world is getting scarier by the minute.

Truly sad.

This planet is doomed. It's only getting worse.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join