It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Konduit
twitter.com...

Police have just begun first raid, 100-150 hostages rescued in first batch.

French police asking to stop reporting and tweeting on theater as attack is still underway and they dont want the terrorists to know what's going on.

I know ISIS are big on social media, but I just can't imagine the terrorists lowering their guns in order to check the latest twitter feeds on their smartphones/ipads

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Have we learned nothing from history?
Nothing?
I am ashamed to be human. Or perhaps just to be alive as the predator I am.
We are a ridiculous bunch of emotion, hormone driven entities.
Good thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Who did he tell that to?

I imagine only the cops have talked to the attackers at this point.

link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Who said that?

One of them was captured and he's Syrian. He's from ISIS

Can he prove that?

And yes, I am serious.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I'm not going to open the whole immigrant in Europe issue can of worms, but unfortunately this is the first thing that popped in my head.

But you did anyway, before you know who is responsible.
In actual fact, France has been more concerned about HOME GROWN terrorism, fighting against FRENCH NATIONALS who have been planning attacks. Nothing to do with immigration (or refugees).

For all we know these could be right-wing nationalists.
Lots of people seem to be completely forget all the terrorist acts carried out by WHITE men, events against Jewish people, against Liberals, against nations they think are "weak for letting in Muslims", claim it's a threat to their country when they become the actual threat to their country.

So, what's with all the very selective memories here?
How about we stop with this "terrorist = Muslim" nonsense and accept that terrorism has no religion, only an ideology of sickening slaughter.

We need to move beyond this racial/national/religious bs and start calling psychopaths what they are, just mentally deranged individuals who choose to use any excuse they find convenient to become sickening wastes of skin.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Have any of our French members roll called in? Sorry if I missed it, just worried.

link   
Now here comes the world hammer down on ISIS... Just watch, all the major players from US, Russia, France, etc. will all be involved in a coordinated effort now, because they all know their country could be next... time to squish this bug... sh*ts real

+4 more 
link   

ATTENTION!!

Keep the political rhetoric out of this thread, NOW!

Those posts will be removed and more post bans will be handed out.

Stick with the breaking news on this in this thread.

Do not reply to this post.

link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
um,lol....who else is he likely to be...in your opinion.....ill go with ISIS all day every day.

link   

We are a ridiculous bunch of emotion, hormone driven entities.
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Speak for yourself mate!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Bluesma earlier...

haven't seen her lately though...

Hope it's okay!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm hearing reports that there are still people trapped on the 1st floor of the concert hall and that there are still some survivors in that room.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It is over now. The two who had hostages in the theater are shoot dead.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: neoholographic

Who did he tell that to?

I imagine only the cops have talked to the attackers at this point.

I'm not trying to go over all of the news reports. A lot of news is coming in and it makes no sense to debate about whether it was ISIS. It was ISIS or ISIS sympathizers.

link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: anticitizen

It's mind blowing that even though we have all this technology, massive coordinated attacks can still be done without being predicted by the people who should be monitoring everyone, or at least the suspicious ones.

i'm not surprised.
they told in the news they know about 5000 potential terrorists in france.
why aren't they kicked out of france or thrown into prison?
as long as they are just monitoring and not acting, there will be many more attacks.
politicians and police have blood on their hands too!

All potentials or those Dancing about such atrocities should be dropped on Mecca or in the middle of the Sahara from a suitable height..

link   
a reply to: EA006

Wow!

Not sure what to make of that.

link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I'm not going to open the whole immigrant in Europe issue can of worms, but unfortunately this is the first thing that popped in my head.

But you did anyway, before you know who is responsible.
In actual fact, France has been more concerned about HOME GROWN terrorism, fighting against FRENCH NATIONALS who have been planning attacks. Nothing to do with immigration (or refugees).

For all we know these could be right-wing nationalists.
Lots of people seem to be completely forget all the terrorist acts carried out by WHITE men, events against Jewish people, against Liberals, against nations they think are "weak for letting in Muslims", claim it's a threat to their country when they become the actual threat to their country.

So, what's with all the very selective memories here?
How about we stop with this "terrorist = Muslim" nonsense and accept that terrorism has no religion, only an ideology of sickening slaughter.

We need to move beyond this racial/national/religious bs and start calling psychopaths what they are, just mentally deranged individuals who choose to use any excuse they find convenient to become sickening wastes of skin.

Admire you skepticism Rocker...

But this is done by Muslims.

link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
people being executed inside concert hall, begging for help

I can't take it, can't they storm this hall, this is insane.

Now five new explosion,

I'm with you!

The thought of what is going on in there is terrifying to me.

I hope what I read earlier is not true and the terrorist are not killing them off one by one.....please please please don't be true.

Why are you so focused on the hall ? It's about 1% of the thing. The stakes are massively higher than that one piece.

They (and many others) will be getting one of these per month if they remain weepy and whiny.

Really?

I was simply replying to a post about the theater. Yet, you automatically make the assumption that the theater was my main focus?

Anyway, I'm not going to converse with you any further because it will likely just derail from the issues that really matter.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why Paris again?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: gazzerman

originally posted by: Debunkology

You are naive to believe otherwise.

But I never said you were right or wrong or even leaned in a direction?
Just because I challenge your position it does not mean that I am not open to all ideas therefore I never suggested I "believe otherwise".

Looks like we have a game of naive tag going on. LOL

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join