It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
7.0 Magnitude Earthquake strikes Japan......... Things had to get worse

Yeah, i've seen that too.
WTF, what a friday the 13-th

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Thanks...thought you were talking about the total from all attacks.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
The most anti Jewish sentiment in the whole of Europe resides in France. The "Quenelle" became extremely popular in France and the youth in France were increasingly anti-establishment. France was one of the only countries to officially recognise a Palestinian state......

So what would they ('muslim extremists') gain by attacking France?

Hitler burnt down the Reichstag. I am not suggesting anything, however there are plenty of reasons, just because they are not obvious to begin with does not mean you rule them out.

Once again I am just making a point to a rather naive comment. Approach everything with an open mind not a close mind. Making any speculations at such an early stage that includes why people would NOT do something seems somewhat pointless.

link   
I would think this coordinated attack took quite amount of time to pull off. Jihadi John was just killed.

Could be wrong though.

We'll just have to wait and see.

link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: ketsuko

I am not speculating. I am not a part of the police forces involved right now. Whoever they were, they were organized. But neither from the date or the time or the places of the attacks can I see any pattern pointing to islam or ISIS or whomever.

Could be any terroristic group on the planet right now.

There isn't many terrorist groups which have capability for attack like that. Can you name even one? Besides, ISIS warned Europe and Russia some time ago. In video they said that "Soon Very Soon the Blood Will Spill Like an Ocean". France already knew there was going to be attack and they had military patrolling around Paris. Still they couldn't prevent this.

I'm 100% this was ISIS, and this is just a beginning. Next could be Sweden, UK or Germany.

link   
Reports coming in from twitter.com... Hostages sending out text messages saying people are being executed one by one on second floor of venue.

France... the new Syria.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
people being executed inside concert hall, begging for help

I can't take it, can't they storm this hall, this is insane.

Now five new explosion,

I'm with you!

The thought of what is going on in there is terrifying to me.

I hope what I read earlier is not true and the terrorist are not killing them off one by one.....please please please don't be true.

all these young people, heart breaking

I know! My heart is breaking right now.

I wasn't even going to drink tonight but, I've already pulled out the wine.

So damn sad.

That's not a bad idea. I have no wine, but rum I do have. I think I'll go have a solidarity shot of it for France tonight.

link   
Please let the people in the theatre/concert be safe.
This is disgusting.
It reminds me of the Moscow theatre siege.
No doubt the sick fanatics responsible have used that as a blueprint.
They have also been clever-attacking the location where Hollande was as a diversion-all the security forces are diverted to that location while the other sick F+++ers lauch an assault on innocent rock fans and civilians.

Words cannot describe my feelings at this point.

Be strong my brothers and sisters in France.
I feel sick that this has happened again,and sicker that it has basically been allowed to get to this point.

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED FFS

link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Let us hope the killing ends now.

What? The killing ain't going to end 'til we close down the mad madrassas proper style

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Kraken for our brethren, our fellow humans. Good idea

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Another false flag idea, The EU just proposed new law to identify Israeli produced products with a label. Maybe this is Israels response to the possibility for people boycotting their products and thus their income ?

Israeli anger as EU agrees to label settlement products

Now this was only yesterday, when you combine it with the news on the IDF raid in the hebron hospital with IDF soldiers disguising themselves as Palestinians, it certainly does make you wonder

Again, probably nothing, just coincedence, I'm just thinking out loud

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Attacks in 7 different locations, there has to be more than a dozen terrorists

link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Avicenne

Seems the CIA or MI6 is at it again. These killing are too well orchestrated, and professional to be dumassed terrorists from a country full of nothing but dirt. Where the training could not possibly be as good, or in this case better, than our own elite.

Isis and Al Qaeda are hardly "dumb" or untrained.

link   
Well, the band made it out ok.

www.complex.com...

From their fb page which I got off of the linked page:

For our american and english friends, a terrorist attack happened at the Eagles of death metal concert. We are safe. Mikel Ross, Eric McFadden we were with your mates Jesse, Tuesday, the other musicians outside, they're safe too, they took a cab.

edit on 13-11-2015 by Darkblade71 because: correction

link   

originally posted by: sg1642
Did anyone see the van driving around with 'occupied' written on the back and a painting of half a body?

Once again this is on TV driving past the cameras...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

And screams from witnesses said "It's for Syria" too.

link   
Anyone hear of any attackers being captured?...taken alive?

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

For the Americans, my agency just let us know that there will be heightened security at local sports events and some community events. Mostly low profile, plainclothes type stuff but, there will be a presence. As of right now we don't have any specific, credible threat though.

read that as I await my son's arrival so we can head off to the knicks cavs game.

link   
a reply to: Discotech

Feels like whatever happens, there are those who will think it was the Jews. Seriously, I do not understand people's obsession with them.

It is obvious who did this, there's no question about it. And it wasn't the Zionists.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chefc14

originally posted by: Discotech
One thing I'm wondering about, all the witness reports of the gunman with kalashnikovs, it's so specific. Maybe nothing, but I'm just thinking if I was somewhere and some armed gunman started shooting randomly my instinct reaction would be to try escape immediately and get my head down, I don't think I'd be able to identify the weapons used as specific as some of these reports are. I mean sure I know what an AK looks like as I expect a large percentage of people would seeing them all over the news and in films, but I most likely wouldn't be looking at the terrorists, not long enough to say yeah that's an AK and I certainly wouldn't be able to tell what it was from the sounds of the shooting.

But like I say, probably nothing, but worth thinking about if you consider it to be another false flag.

I was thinking the same thing. I hear gunfire I hit the ground, I look for an escape. I do know what an AK sounds like but I still wouldn't be able to say it's a Kalashnikov. Of course from what I hear France is covered with surveillance cameras so the people watching the videos know exactly what they are seeing.

I was refering more to twitter comments from people claiming to have escaped/survived the places where it was all going off via #bataclan search, just seems strange to me really

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join