It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the News Media Still Suppressing the 911 Truth?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Welcome to the New War called Neurosciences.

We all keep each other in check....unless you are like me which is Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and Santa never came to town.
Koolaid no longer works and its too late to stop it. Funny thing is supposedly the greatest minds and powers running things that orchestrated 911 to push their agendas didn't cover it up very well. Its not so much that they are so smart as it is the majority(the herd) is so dumbed down.

Revelation 11-223-322-11

clock is running.
edit on 10-11-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: Informer1958

And you have the evidence that it is not a CIA False Flag?

We can take a look here.

Bojinka plot

Phase III: CIA plane crash plot

Abdul Hakim Murad's confession detailed Phase III in his interrogation by the Manila police after his capture.

Phase three would have involved Murad either renting, buying, or hijacking a small airplane, preferably a Cessna. The airplane would be filled with explosives. He would then crash it into the Central Intelligence Agency headquarters in the Langley area in Fairfax County, Virginia. Murad had been trained as a pilot in North Carolina, and was slated to be a suicide pilot.

There were alternate plans to hijack a 12th commercial airliner and use that instead of the small aircraft, probably due to the Manila cell's growing frustration with explosives. Testing explosives in a house or apartment is dangerous, and it can easily give away a terrorist plot. Khalid Sheik Mohammed probably made the alternate plan.

A report from the Philippines to the United States on January 20, 1995 stated, "What the subject has in his mind is that he will board any American commercial aircraft pretending to be an ordinary passenger. Then he will hijack said aircraft, control its cockpit and dive it at the CIA headquarters."

en.wikipedia.org...

In other words, terrorist had targeted the CIA as well.
that's why they tortured him and all the rest, to get them to confess to doing 9/11. Means nothing.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

that's why they tortured him and all the rest, to get them to confess to doing 9/11. Means nothing.

It means a lot. One of the terrorist involved in the Bojinka Plot, Ramzi Yousef, is the nephew of 9/11 mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. I might add that Ramzi Yousef is also the terrorist who bombed WTC 1 in 1993.
edit on 10-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It means a lot. One of the terrorist involved in the Bojinka Plot, Ramzi Yousef, is the nephew of 9/11 mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. I might add that Ramzi Yousef is also the terrorist who bombed WTC 1 in 1993.
KSM who was tortured into saying he did 9/11. Which is why they went nuts torturing people.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

btw FBI doesn't even try to deny that they did the 93 bombing with entrapment.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

He has admitted that he was responsible for masterminding 9/11. And, Osama bin Ladne and al-Qaeda have admitted they were responsible as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

It had nothing to do with entrapment. Ramzi Yousef and Osama bin Laden were upset that WTC 1 did not topple as planned. He was also responsible for placing a bomb aboard an airliner that killed a Japanese passenger and for bombings in the Philippines.

The 1993 Bombing of WTC 1

In January 1993, Yousef and Salameh moved into another Jersey City apartment where the bomb was actually built. Set well back from the street, the building provided seclusion.

On February 21 a twenty-one year old Palestinian named Eyyad Ismail arrived from Dallas. Ismail is charged with having driven the bomb-laden van. On February 23, Salameh went to a Ryder rental agency to rent the van to carry the bomb. On the morning of February 26, the conspirators gathered at a local Shell gas station where they topped up the tank--one last explosive touch--before driving to Manhattan. Shortly after noon, the bomb went off, on--let it be well noted--the second anniversary of the ending of the Gulf War.

Of Passports and Fingerprints

THE SINGLE MOST important piece of evidence pointing to Iraq is the passport on which Yousef fled America. It was no ordinary passport.

On November 9,1992, just after the final green light for the bombing had been given, Yousef reported to Jersey City., police that he had lost his passport. He claimed to be Abdul Basit Mahmud Abdul Karim, a Pakistani born and reared in Kuwait. Then, between December 3 and December 27, Yousef made a number of calls to Baluchistan. Several of them were conference calls to a few key numbers, a geographical plotting of which suggests that they were related to Yousef's probable escape route--through Pakistani and Iranian Baluchistan--across the Arabian Sea to Oman, after which the "telephone trail" ends.

After Yousef s arrest, a National Security Council staffer confirmed to me that Yousef had indeed fled from the United States through Baluchistan.

fas.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Consider this, the Bush Admid did not want an investigation at all, why ? When the Jersey Girls pushed congress they formed the 911 commission, it was under funded and the Bush gang limited the investigation all they could, why ?

Oh PS Thank you..

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I want to add this.. please note at 10:15 in the video who is taking the guy away....

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Just to let you know that Richard Gage's appearance automatically discredits your video.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Just to let you know that Richard Gage's appearance automatically discredits your video.

No sorry it does not, and I don't care about him so stop with that..

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Weren't you even aware that your videos have been debunked already? They spoke of explosions but point out where explosions are heard in this video of WTC 1.

There were no demolition explosions as WTC 1 collapsed. You will have also noticed that debris outpaced the collapse of WTC 1 and strike the ground while the collapse is still many stories above the ground, which effectively debunks the claim of 9/11 conspiracy theorist that the WTC buildings collapsed at free fall speed and it is all right there on video proven that WTC 1 did not collapse at free fall speed. Thanks for posting your video that proved my case.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yes it does, and to further add, your video has posted disinformation that was debunked years ago.

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

As one eyewitness told us, "We were all standing around helpless...we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn't know if another plane was coming...but I never heard explosions like demo charges.

sites.google.com...

Louie Cacchioli

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yes it does, and to further add, your video has posted disinformation that was debunked years ago.

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

As one eyewitness told us, "We were all standing around helpless...we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn't know if another plane was coming...but I never heard explosions like demo charges.

sites.google.com...

Louie Cacchioli

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

www.911myths.com...

THE 2004 9/11 COMMISSION HEARINGS: WHAT A WAY TO TREAT A HERO! Cacchioli was called to testify privately, but walked out on several members of the committee before they finished, feeling like he was being interrogated and cross-examined rather than simply allowed to tell the truth about what occurred in the north tower on 9/11. "My story was never mentioned in the final report and I felt like I was being put on trial in a court room," said Cacchioli. "I finally walked out. They were trying to twist my words and make the story fit only what they wanted to hear. All I wanted to do was tell the truth and when they wouldn't let me do that, I walked out. "It was a disgrace to everyone, the victims and the family members who lost loved ones. I don't agree with the 9/11 Commission. The whole experience was terrible."

Lou Cacchioli, Firefighter in WTC 1: At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor ... "Tommy Hetzel was with me and everybody else also gets out of the elevator when it stops on the 24th floor," said Cacchioli, "There was a huge amount of smoke. Tommy and I had to go back down the elevator for tools and no sooner did the elevators close behind us, we heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb. It was such a loud noise, it knocked off the lights and stalled the elevator. "Luckily, we weren't caught between floors and were able to pry open the doors. People were going crazy, yelling and screaming. And all the time, I am crawling low and making my way in the dark with a flashlight to the staircase and thinking Tommy is right behind me. "I somehow got into the stairwell and there were more people there. When I began to try and direct down, another huge explosion like the first one hits. This one hits about two minutes later, although it's hard to tell, but I'm thinking, 'Oh. My God, these bastards put bombs in here like they did in 1993!' [Arctic Beacon]

"I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions." [Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)]

"We really never even got that close to the building. The explosion blew and it knocked everybody over

Asked if he ever was pressured to keep quiet about his 9/11 experience, he added: "Nobody has bothered me. I don't think I should be bothered. I know what happened that day and I know the whole truth hasn't come out yet. I have my own conscience, my own mind and no one, I mean no one, is going to force Lou Cacchioli to say something that didn't happen and wasn't the truth."

web.archive.org...:/arcticbeacon.com/19-Jul-2005.html

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Weren't you even aware that your videos have been debunked already? They spoke of explosions but point out where explosions are heard in this video of WTC 1.

You keep posting these videos with poor quality audio, they mean nothing, I have 30 years in broadcasting, 25 in the media, Don't try to fool me, I have put many people on TV, I know about audio , your not fooling me or anyone else..

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Lou Cacchioli, Firefighter in WTC 1: At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor ... "Tommy Hetzel was with me and everybody else also gets out of the elevator when it stops on the 24th floor," said Cacchioli, "There was a huge amount of smoke. Tommy and I had to go back down the elevator for tools and no sooner did the elevators close behind us, we heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb

Let's do a review.

Louie Cacchioli

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated

graphics8.nytimes.com...

This is from your link as well.

"I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions." [Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)]

Now, for the rest of the story about Craig Carlsen.

Craig Carlsen

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated

yeah he did say that, so what, maybe after someone had a chat with him, like the other guy who was taken away by the fbi guy, don't matter, what else he said does..

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You keep posting these videos with poor quality audio, they mean nothing, I have 30 years in broadcasting, 25 in the media, Don't try to fool me, I have put many people on TV, I know about audio , your not fooling me or anyone else..

That won't fly because demolitions can be heard many miles away and in every WTC video, and there are many, none depict the sound of demolition explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

yeah he did say that, so what, maybe after someone had a chat with him, ...

It was apparent that he did not hear demolition explosions, which is backed by that fact, and underlined, because there is no sound of demolition explosions in any videos.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

.there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

He had a talk too, remember NIST said no pancaking, they lied about much but came clean on that,, you fail.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join