It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the News Media Still Suppressing the 911 Truth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Besides OP i am really struggling to actually see the point you are trying to make with this thread.

My point is that there is no evidence, new or old, that supports a conspiracy.
If there were it would have been given to one of the worlds news agencies and broadcast around the world.

The official story is a conspiracy theory. You don't think one person hijacked and crashed four planes, do you?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Besides OP i am really struggling to actually see the point you are trying to make with this thread.

If there were it would have been given to one of the worlds news agencies and broadcast around the world.

The official story is a conspiracy theory. You don't think one person hijacked and crashed four planes, do you?
that's not offfical story, they say 19 guys did it

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist

Right. Nineteen people is a conspiracy. And it's just a theory, OBL was never tried and found guilty.

EDIT:
con·spir·a·cy
kənˈspirəsē
noun
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

It's amazing how propaganda has convinced people that conspiratorial crimes are the stuff of 'crazies.' They happen all the time and that's why we have conspiracy laws.

edit on 9-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You don't think one person hijacked and crashed four planes, do you?

emmm no

I know that 19 people hijacked and crashed four planes.

Have I woke up in a alternate universe or something???

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That's just your opinion. No effort was made to investigate possible suspects with more motive, so I'm not satisfied enough to just accept that theory.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That's just your opinion. No effort was made to investigate possible suspects with more motive, so I'm not satisfied enough to just accept that theory.

ohhh not its not.....

Its actually a established historical event that is considered to be the factual account of what happened that day by the majority and it will remain to be that way until solid proof (not pseudo-internet-babble) comes forward that proves otherwise.

Anything else, including your odd claim that one man crashed four planes is considered a "opinion", not a very well informed one but a opinion nonetheless.

Also the definition of "Conspiracy" and "Conspiracy-theory" are drastically different.

edit on 9-11-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist

Right. Nineteen people is a conspiracy. And it's just a theory, OBL was never tried and found guilty.

EDIT:
con·spir·a·cy
kənˈspirəsē
noun
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

It's amazing how propaganda has convinced people that conspiratorial crimes are the stuff of 'crazies.' They happen all the time and that's why we have conspiracy laws.

yup I missed your point haha

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

ohhh not its not.....

Its actually a established historical event that is considered to be the factual account of what happened that day by the majority and it will remain to be that way until solid proof (not pseudo-internet-babble) comes forward that proves otherwise.

Anything else, including your odd claim that one man crashed four planes is considered a "opinion", not a very well informed one but a opinion nonetheless.

people in other countries know it was a cia false flag, really just in this country the media acts like 19 boxcutter guys did it

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

people in other countries know it was a cia false flag, really just in this country the media acts like 19 boxcutter guys did it

Really

So according to you there are just shy of 7 billion people minus 300 million Americans all "know" it was a CIA false flag further more you are saying every news source outside of the US knows this to be true.

hmmmmm

I would just love to see a source on that.

But i can debunk it quite easily.

I am from the UK and do not believe 9/11 was a false flag neither does our media.

point debunked now move on to what ever other nonsense you want to through out there.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

ohhh not its not.....

Also the definition of "Conspiracy" and "Conspiracy-theory" are drastically different.

I didn't claim that. You need to reread what I wrote. I was responding to someone who stated this:

"My point is that there is no evidence, new or old, that supports a conspiracy."

Clearly, 9/11 was not committed by one person. It was a conspiratorial crime -- regardless of whether you believe the Official conspiracy theory or another conspiracy theory.

Just because the majority believes the official conspiracy theory does not make it fact. Besides, these polls don't indicate any mandate for the official conspiracy theory: Link

And I am well aware of the difference between a proven conspiracy and a conspiracy theory. In the U.S., we prove crimes have been committed in a court of law, beyond a reasonable doubt.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

My God now you are hiding behind semantics.

You said this!

ergo you are asking the member if he/she believes that one person hijacked four planes.

Quite simple.

You then go on to mistakenly define a conspiracy rather than a conspiracy-theory two totally different things.

Definition of "Conspiracy-Theory" according to the Collins English dictionary.

noun

1. the belief that the government or a covert organization is responsible for an event that is unusual or unexplained, esp when any such involvement is denied

Again it is quite clear then that any silly claim that 9/11 was a CIA false flag is a "Conspiracy theory"

We can play semantics all you like but you said what you said.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

My God now you are hiding behind semantics.

You said this!

ergo you are asking the member if he/she believes that one person hijacked four planes.

Quite simple.

You then go on to mistakenly define a conspiracy rather than a conspiracy-theory two totally different things.

Definition of "Conspiracy-Theory" according to the Collins English dictionary.

noun

1. the belief that the government or a covert organization is responsible for an event that is unusual or unexplained, esp when any such involvement is denied

Again it is quite clear then that any silly claim that 9/11 was a CIA false flag is a "Conspiracy theory"

We can play semantics all you like but you said what you said.

Talk about semantics. Where did you get your definition? Because Merriam-Webster says this:

"Full Definition of CONSPIRACY THEORY

: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators"

And, yes, I was asking the person above if they believed only one person committed the crimes on 9/11/2001 because they stated this:

"My point is that there is no evidence, new or old, that supports a conspiracy."

You can wave away my point as semantics, but I don't appreciate people who try to distort the meaning of 'conspiracy theory.'

EDIT: I see you went the Collins English dictionary route which gave me this definition:

"any theory that purports to explain something by ascribing it to collusion among powerful conspirators (a usually dismissive term implying that the theory is far-fetched, paranoid, etc.)"

You use the term dismissively, I do not.

Link

And, BTW, al-Qaeda would fit the definition you provided.

edit on 9-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Really

So according to you there are just shy of 7 billion people minus 300 million Americans all "know" it was a CIA false flag further more you are saying every news source outside of the US knows this to be true.

hmmmmm

I would just love to see a source on that.

But i can debunk it quite easily.

I am from the UK and do not believe 9/11 was a false flag neither does our media.

point debunked now move on to what ever other nonsense you want to through out there.
nice try with strawman, no truth is most of 7 billion never watch tv and never heard of 9/11 anyway. but for example in mid east they all know ISIS is CIA controlled let alone 9/11 was CIA.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

...and never heard of 9/11 anyway. but for example in mid east they all know ISIS is CIA controlled let alone 9/11 was CIA.

It is time for you to post your evidence for everyone in this thread. If you fail to do so, it will be evident that your claim is baseless.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Clearly, 9/11 was not committed by one person.

It was carried out by these al-Qaeda terrorist.

Al-Qaeda released martyr videos for most of the 9/11 hijackers

The Al Jazeera satellite network shows an hour-long video about al-Qaeda containing footage given to it from al-Qaeda of some of the 9/11 hijackers, including a martyr video from hijacker Abdulaziz Alomari (see September 9, 2002 and September 9, 2002).

A martyr video from hijacker Ahmed Alhaznawi was shown in April 2002. But this new hour-long video contains images of each of the hijacker teams that hijacked Flights 11, 77, 93 and 175 on September 11. These images show pictures of each hijacker in the team floating over a background.

www.historycommons.org...

al-Qaeda Reveals 9/11 Hijackers

al-Qaeda Reveals 9/11 Hijackers

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

but for example in mid east they all know ISIS is CIA controlled let alone 9/11 was CIA.

pffff....

Am not even going to bother asking you for evidence of this claim because we both know its bollocks but it sounds sexy and interesting eh so why the hell not!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So was the Russian jet a false flag also?
Why do people assume that people two steps above the stone age cannot pull off a major attack?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
A reporter/journalist ignore even the remotest possibility of breaking a story concerning the most monumental event on American soil, since Pearl Harbour?

Not a chance in Hell would a good journalist walk away from a story of that magnitude.

To be able to bury not one but two, or more former Presidents and their administrations? Get to destroy the intelligence apparatus of the United States, maybe other countries as well?

They'd be making movies about you for the next two hundred years.

The possibility of death in the face of that? Wouldn't faze 'em for a second.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

but for example in mid east they all know ISIS is CIA controlled let alone 9/11 was CIA.

pffff....

Am not even going to bother asking you for evidence of this claim because we both know its bollocks but it sounds sexy and interesting eh so why the hell not!
9/11 is one thing but ISIS being CIA is well known and that debate's long over.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So was the Russian jet a false flag also?
Why do people assume that people two steps above the stone age cannot pull off a major attack?
are you talking about the recent Russian plane? Israel . . .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join