It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vulnerable teen 'gang raped' by young 'Syrian migrants' after recently arriving in Britain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tempestking
if its true and they did rape the girle well they need to go back from where they come from ...........

Ummm....YEAH?!?!?!?! And missing an appendage.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Dont fret. if you do a bit of checking you will see 90+% of rapes are committed by born and bread British people. You can now crawl out from under yer bed....fear the white man.

Sorry but you have litterally got the wrong end of the stick, consider the fact that Rape to Ethnic statistics are not cross referenced in the UK because of our system that was geared litterally to put the non ethnic and non caucasoid british of immigrant or non Ethnic British status on a pedastal then you must also recognize that those statistics are schewed for a number of different reason's.

One glaring point is therefore the obvious fact that they do not take into account the ethnicity of the rapist as it is seen as discriminatory to do so by the UK judicial system and this is one reason the Grooming cases took so long to be investigated.

We had men of islamic background forming groups in places like Manchester, Rotherham, Luton, Burnley, Blackburn and many other town's accross the UK and some cases they litterally waited near to the school gates to pick up our vulnerable teenage girl's, they did not do this to there own but to our children and many of these men were in there 50's and 60's but also some in these groups were much younger being late teen's themselves in some cases but part of groups including many older men whom would pass the teenage girls around to be abused among them, these perpetrators of abuse were predominatly of Asian ethnicity but included some Iraqi and even a somali in one case though all were practicisng muslim's, almost all of there victims were White British children some as young as nine and some maybe even younger, Yes bad parenting played a very obvious part, how did these Scum bag sleazeballs get access to these children but the state must also hold it's hand up as between the school and home the state must also recognize that it is responsible for the safety of these children up to and until they are handed back to there parent's but that has not been addressed as yet and probably never will.

Still given the fact the Statistics are obviously Schewed to hide the true percentate and in no way relates the percentage in relative terms to the size of the ethnic group of the Rapists themselves lets have a look at a more well known example and obviously glaring case of what has happened in the Nordic countrys were the mass immigration of ethnic Muslim's has been a very recent affair, only really over the past 25 years or so though the groundwork was lain down in there parliament before they joined the EU.

www.frontpagemag.com...
www.gatestoneinstitute.org...
fjordman.blogspot.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.infowars.com...

What liberal attitude toward these people does not take into account is that they are even more racist than those whom that Liberal attitude is standing against, these people are laughing at the liberals whom want to TOLERATE there behaviour behind the Liberals back's because they are most certainly not Liberal themselves, the Liberals seem not to realize this simple fact.

I say do not kill your own kid's for there sake, yes if you have two coats give one to the one whom has none but don't take the food out of our own childrens mouth's or the shelter away from our own Kid's, what we and our forefathers built up was never intended for them but for our own children, our forefathers descendants which are the legacy they left us to protect, good job we seem to be doing eh? letting a bunch of foreigners whom would slit our throats given half a chance have it all.

I am not Racist but the truth is the truth no matter how it is presented, True REFUGEE's, those whom are fleeing for there lives YES but FINANCIAL REGUGEE's whom want to take our place and reap the benefits of our forefathers hard work for themselves then I say NO!, NO!, AND NO MEANS NO!, STOP THEM NOW.

edit on 7-11-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969
The media tend to tend to stay away from these incidents if possible normally.It's not even scaremongering btw it's just the truth about these people.

Anyway the rapists have admitted to it so they sure as hell are guilty.
edit on 7/11/15 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
a reply to: Debunkology

You let Satan and his demons into Europe, you allow in the spirit of wrath, lust and envy..

These people wear a 666 on their heads..

Children need God's protection from the Devil's code of conduct; Islam is the embodiment of that Satanic code--

They won't understand but let them have a look at this short documentary segment, it is really as you say.
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

Also Mecca is exactly 666 modern miles from jerusalem, for a believer god makes no mistakes so that means that is exactly whom they are.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Dont fret. if you do a bit of checking you will see 90+% of rapes are committed by born and bread British people. You can now crawl out from under yer bed....fear the white man.

THIS is the worst argument ever and it is completely illogical.
'Because' we have domestic rapists, lets multiply the thread by letting in MORE rapists.
"...so one ore two more victims won't make much of a difference"...that' is what you are saying. In this case we are talking about 5 EXTRA RAPE victims, since many of us here on ATS voiced their concern. This could have been prevented had NONE of these feral males been let into this country. But hey, we already have so much rape, it's only 5 more...

edit on 7-11-2015 by Hecate666 because: ETA: flow of words

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: Dr1Akula

If anyone would want to come from their country to a place where people like YOU live then their old life must be hell.

God help the human race if you are an example on how people can be manipulate and brainwashed into complete ignorance.

People like you are the reason we are so willingly destroying this world. Shame on you

Good god man. read the news, read of the gang rapes, read of the males totaly unwilling to help their women, do any sort of work, complain endlesly that they are not getting what they think they should, disrespect the local police, rob, steal, and rape, google news, not MSN.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Oooh look here!

'Vile and depraved' UK gang raped and abused babies

aND NOT ONE mUSLIM AMONG THEM!

Stop inciting racial tension you Islamaphobe!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

My work colleages kid got raped by asylum seekers. They were Muslims but not Syrians, they were Kosovans. They raped her real bad and violently and she was hospitalised, thing is she was raped through the bum. Sick or what? Her backside was so bad she was hospitalised
Police said they'd be prosecuted, but charges never happened! According to his daughter you either go with them or will go with them, hr reckons it was just a way of getting them to become prostitutes long term to make them dosh.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's the most difficult problem we have to face these days here in Europe . But we have to remember that these are just incidental cases . I ask myself what will happen if you deport hundreds of thousands western people , lets say war hits us and we have to flee very fast , don't you think harassments or rapes or murder will not happen within our kind in stressful situations ?

Not to say that they shouldn't get those bastards, and lock them up

I want to tell myself that it won't happen to us , but still think that it would be naive to think it will..?
edit on 0b19America/ChicagoSat, 07 Nov 2015 15:25:19 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 07 Nov 2015 15:25:19 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

By your own argument that these muslim countries rape and supreme their women we would not know the full number.

Therefore as these mass rapes are suppressed how would the figure ever be really known.

So you have come to these figures by your own genius self.

The full number will never be known, because in their culture *RAPE*

does not exist. It is a mans world, man reign supreme.

His *word* is LAW!

FEMALES of all ages and status have no rights, they are 'non 'people.

They are endeavouring to bring their culture to the west, starting by "trying"

to put the women of the west (who have struggled for years and won equality)

in what they consider their place .....in subjection.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
It will be my last post on the subject for my sanity.
Good, your thirty odd threads bleating the same Express/Mail # about Muslims has become tiresome, even to me, a white working class male.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Some of you people need to grow up, "it's because the west's been bombing them" whatever, they've been fighting and ruining their own countries since the beginning of time, LONG before there even was a "West" They have no one to blame but themselves, refusing to lift themselves up out of the stone age, with their out dated beliefs. Most of the rest of the world has evolved past these barbaric beliefs and practices, send em back and tell em to clean up their own mess. The sad part is the rest of the world would probably help, but at this point we're "the great satan"

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

From article written by Chris Roycroft-Davis a political commentator

Just when you think you've heard every last piece of stomach heaving nonsense
about asylum seekers, weak willed judges, and the farcical abuse of so called
human rights, along comes another one that makes you want to book yourself
on the next flight to somewhere less gullible ... like North Korea.
The case of the chain smoking Iranian rapist known only as MG has put a match
to the last vestiges of common sense in our justice system. My first reaction was
OMG- with the understandable addition of an expletive.

The man has been in the UK illegally for 11 years and has been in jail twice for
rape and drug possession. He has been served a deportation order, but he cant
be kicked out while he has an appeal pending - and that means he still receives
£35 per week in hand outs. And yet a judge has ruled that because MG is
addicted to smoking he should be paid even more from the public purse and to
cover the cost of travelling to visit his two year old son.

This scrounger smokes 35 a day at our expense, and now we have to pay his £13.55
return fare to see his son. You'd think if he was that keen to see the toddler, he'd
give up the ciggies and pay his own way - but that would be silly. Why would
anyone do that when there's a bottomless purse, which every undeserving character
in the land seems to be able to dip into.

Edited version but it seems the law takes no account of the fact that MG

shouldn't even be in this country at all

That began 10 years ago ... multiply that by the thousands more entering the

country now .... frightening!!

I go back to what I have said before >>>>

Political correctness and Human rights will destroy society as we

know it

edit on 7-11-2015 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I just wonder how many boys are being raped and not saying anything? Its a well known fact they love to rape little boys. Hell in A-stan the U.S. had to try and cover up the fact that the U.S. is housing and funding rapist officers and Generals in the ANA.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
I just wonder how many boys are being raped and not saying anything? Its a well known fact they love to rape little boys. Hell in A-stan the U.S. had to try and cover up the fact that the U.S. is housing and funding rapist officers and Generals in the ANA.

Trouble is its part of their third world culture, therefor they don't believe

they are doing any wrong. And that's what so frightening. Like FGM and

other medieval practices they will come to Europe albeit under cover of

culture/religion!!
Bacha Bazi >>>>

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Absolutely true, in a lot of those tribal area's they dare not touch the little girls for dowry and other reason's but the little boy is fair game, horribly but factually accurate, sadly it is not limited to Afghanistan though or indeed the Islamic world but maybe more prevalent within it especially in those tribal area's.

My sister married an Iranian whom came to the UK on a fake Libyan passport as a student, now when my mother found out back in the early 1980's she nearly had a heart attack and drove her car at him stopping at about one inch from him, he fell down on the ground and started praying to his deity.

My mother suspected he was up to no good with my Nepphew carl whom was Jeanette's first child by her first love whom had died shortly before she met Javod when his ship sank and of course Carl was a blond haired blue eye'd little boy - now a blond haired man so she was probably correct, Carl turned on him a few years back now and knocked Javods teeth out, the poor lad has had a string of failed relationship's with girl's and had difficulty probably as a result of this and the long term psychological consequences.

My mother went to the relevant authority's in the country with her concerns but maybe because of the whole policy of promoting ethnic minority tolerance in the UK and prosecuting with extreme prejudice even the slightest infraction as well as fully investigating any and all allegations of racist behaviour nothing was ever done by them.

She suspected Javod may have link's to some form of terrorism as well and he even had the Iranian chargé d'affaires whom covered there contact with the British government (for all there back door deals with Iran) as a guest on many occasions in the home he shared with Jeanette, he kept a photograph of himself in his Iranian revolutionary guard uniform (he bragged about being an officer) holding the head of an Iraqi officer and grinning on the photo, always made my skin crawl and I do not go near them in case I decide to take the law into my own hand's not only over Carl but over other matters in which he has done harm to my family, back when my mother went to the police with Jeanette only being 18 at the time they said as she was old enough to no longer by under parently consent that there was nothing they could do but one police officer told my mother he was sorry as when those people got there claw's into one of our girl's they soon brainwashed them and that my mother should regard Jeanette as lost now as she would never get her back.

So from family knowledge there is a lot of fact to what you say, it used to be well known but was pushed under the carpet by the crowd whom liked to say it was a racist stereotype, it may well be but it is also very often factual.

Added this later, it should make you feel sick but is true, CAUTION these links include graphic and upsetting account's and one a video I myself will not watch as I want to sleep without nightmares and rage in my heart.

crombouke.blogspot.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This link was posted earlier by another poster but is worth looking at if you have not muslimrapewave.wordpress.com...

www.answering-islam.org...

www.raymondibrahim.com...

It should be clear by these that there attitude on rape and child abuse are entirely the opposite of the civilized nations of this world.

edit on 7-11-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Are they gonna keep all these refugees under armed guard 24-7?

You have mostly young males all seeing European women for the first time actually showing skin. Who ever thought it was a good idea to allow these two cultures to abruptly mix didn't think long term at all. This whole situation has been handled horribly

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

A number that you pulled from somehwere where the sun does not shine of course.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

A number that you pulled from somehwere where the sun does not shine of course.

No it comes from here :

www.gov.uk...

Of course you can do the usual ATS thing and deny the figures are true because a government department produced them. But then again on the opposite side of the very same coin : where do the stats about immigrant rapes come from that the xenophobes spout about ? So far I see anecdotes, some personal, but hey that's Daily Mail stuff. In a room of 1000 the Daily Mail will find the 1 person that fits their xenophobic headline!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

How do you know the perpetrators are white? As I'm sure you are aware, British citizens come in a multitude of shapes, sizes and races.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join