It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vulnerable teen 'gang raped' by young 'Syrian migrants' after recently arriving in Britain

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I haven't got much to say, people on here know my concerns and worries about people we are letting walk freely into Europe. I've cried tonight, its making me ill, I genuinely wonder what sort of world my child is going to live in within the next few years.

BEFORE people start saying but it is Daily Express if you read through the article you will see at the bottom the Police are asking people to contact them.

Kent Social Services were only saying last week they are failing British children who are already vulnerable with regard to safeguarding because they have 2,000 who have come from Calais who they also have to safeguard because they are seen as vulnerable too.

I've shared this because I think it should be shared, it might help to put into perspective why I feel as I do.

www.express.co.uk...

It will be my last post on the subject for my sanity.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

The topic is about rape, but seems you want to say something else?

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I haven't got much to say, people on here know my concerns and worries about people we are letting walk freely into Europe. I've cried tonight, its making me ill, I genuinely wonder what sort of world my child is going to live in within the next few years.

BEFORE people start saying but it is Daily Express if you read through the article you will see at the bottom the Police are asking people to contact them.

Kent Social Services were only saying last week they are failing British children who are already vulnerable with regard to safeguarding because they have 2,000 who have come from Calais who they also have to safeguard because they are seen as vulnerable too.

I've shared this because I think it should be shared, it might help to put into perspective why I feel as I do.

www.express.co.uk...

It will be my last post on the subject for my sanity.

I don't think they are migrants the word you are looking for is illegal invaders. The George Soros machine is working overtime to destroy the West.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You forgot to mention it's the 4th gang rape by "southenrers" this month alone
www.infowars.com...

Oh wait, your OP was a 18 year old, not the 19 year old in my link. I stand corrected. 5th gang rape this month

edit on 6-11-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
if its true and they did rape the girle well they need to go back from where they come from ...........

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

This article also begs the question , why are people without papers being allowed into Europe . This seems to be setting new standards for dumb .

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Let the fear mongering begin. I've pointed out in a thread that the media will be rife with these kind of articles. All to create fear en mass and implement refugee tracking systems. link

Now for the article we look at the title pointing to imigrants who have just arrived in the country. Where is the innocent until proven guilty. Does that just work with non muslim imigrants.

I think it would be a good idea to keep count of the fear mongering articles.

Also your life must be so rosy if refugee/imigrants is what has you crying. There are real problems in this world and crying about them into a hanker chief won't change anything.

+63 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hey don't be racists and islamophobes, and bigots.

It's their culture to rape young girls with mini skirts that don't even wear burkas.

Be thankful they didn't stone her to death afterwards.

RESPECT multiculturalism people, feed them, give them houses, build them mosques, allow the freely in your universities even if they come with no paper and no history at all.

and don't forget to dress up you women from head to toes, so that they don't feel awkward and have to rape them.

Don't be bigots Europeans it's not their fault they rape you, throw away your freedoms in your own countries because it's disrespectful to them!

edit on FriFri, 06 Nov 2015 17:20:23 -06001PMk000000Fridaypm by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I have sympathy for all human beings regardless of where they were born but some religious group's do not respect woman, indeed these sound like very evil men and I also do not believe they are 17, I should dearly love to borrow and disect there spleens to prove that point.

This is sadly symptomatic of a system gone crazy and lacking any real leadership to solve the problem.

We need to go back to looking at the seed of our own nation, our own children and doing everything we can to SAFEGUARD there future not that of bankers and internationalists.

A tree is grown from it's parents seed and a forrest grows around it over the generations but when you bring in new tree's from outside they sometimes strangle the native tree's with there root's and steal there place by outgrowing them.

I hate racism but this is one of those event's that makes me boil and simmer with some very strong racial prejudices of my own that I try to keep tempered and suppressed the rest of the time, I could quite happily revive our own medievil punishment for those men whom obviously see us as things to be used, they would happily cut our head's off and rape our daughters and I would very happily boil them in oil or borrow from Vlad Tepes book (ok he was Carpathian but you get my point) and impale them alive through there nether regions at our borders as a warning to stop invading us, it worked against the turks back then for him so why not for us, barbaric maybe but so is raping our daughters.
edit on 6-11-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

If anyone would want to come from their country to a place where people like YOU live then their old life must be hell.

God help the human race if you are an example on how people can be manipulate and brainwashed into complete ignorance.

People like you are the reason we are so willingly destroying this world. Shame on you

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula
Hey don't be racists and islamophobes, and bigots.

It's their culture to rape young girls with mini skirts that don't even wear burkas.

Well, I say let's invite "Vlad the Impaler" and give him free hands with these vermin. After all, it's "their" culture to "impale" these guys. Lets leave each to their culture ...

On a more "serious" note, this is on Angela Merkel ... this "idiot" of a "Chancelor" decided to open up the gates, without conducting any kind of screening first. And this is just the beginning.

Think about it, we have given refuge to a lot of people whose been "true" refugees ... now, Angela Merkel opened the gates to Europe, and invited their enemies ... the very people who the original refugees are fleeing from, to join the party.

And it's gonna be a grand party ... this is just the beginning.

edit on 6/11/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

If anyone would want to come from their country to a place where people like YOU live then their old life must be hell.

God help the human race if you are an example on how people can be manipulate and brainwashed into complete ignorance.

People like you are the reason we are so willingly destroying this world. Shame on you

Heeeeyyy it's my culture, don't be a bigot racist, just because you can't understand it!

link   

Where is Krazyshot to defend this obvious bigotry? /sarcasm

link   
Dont fret. if you do a bit of checking you will see 90+% of rapes are committed by born and bread British people. You can now crawl out from under yer bed....fear the white man.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

If people are guilty of this kind of thing then let the courts deal with them.

How many rapes are there in Britain every year?

Now how many are there reported in the media?

Why would a headline like this be put out there? And it isn't the only one like this.

Can you not see the public are being manipulated into fearing those who are different?

With this fear governments will be applauded for taking more of our liberties away to keep us "safe".

Remember that everything you do will exist on the Internet forever.
I pity your great great grandchildren when they do a history lesson on their family heritage and find they come from someone who was part of the reason the human race is being controlled and support war and genocide.

Think about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I withdraw from the fray
obviously not informed enough to add meaningful content
apologies...
edit on 6-11-2015 by PaTommyJ because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Dont fret. if you do a bit of checking you will see 90+% of rapes are committed by born and bread British people. You can now crawl out from under yer bed....fear the white man.

What does that mean?
Please do a research and tell me:
How many women are suppressed and raped in Europe, and how many women are suppressed and raped in ISlamic countries?

It's not a surprise or news, there is evil all around this world no matter the race or the culture.
It's also not new that some religions, traditions and middle ages ''cultures'' that help this evil flourish with their fanaticism!
edit on FriFri, 06 Nov 2015 17:57:13 -06001PMk000000Fridaypm by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Well to be completely fair, if we are to believe in ISIS and other Terrorists and the tactics they use. Then basic common sense would tell you that this is the perfect opportunity and in for them to get people into Europe and other places to do the very things they are known for.

In fact it would be completely out of character and nonsensical for them not to do so. If terrorist attacks do not rise along with this increase in refugees from the middle east then there's something seriously wrong with the story we're being presented on these terrorists.

So if we believe the terrorists are the type of people we're told they are, that use the tactics we're told they use. Then there's a very real and rationale reason to be afraid.

Is like a plague falls upon a nation, if you decide to let the people of that nation in to escape the plague without first making absolutely sure none that enter have the plague, all you've done is brought the plague home.

Same here, since there's such a terrible job vetting these "refugees" there's a very reasonable fear they'll bring with them the very people they're trying to get away from and bring their problems with them. I think not becoming like the middle east is a reasonable desire.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tempestking

Perhaps.
Right after they are tried, convicted,
and spend considerable years in prison,
with many, many 'Bubbas'.
IMHO, heathens such as this should be eliminated from the gene pool.
If it were my daughter, they already would be.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

By your own argument that these muslim countries rape and supreme their women we would not know the full number.

Therefore as these mass rapes are suppressed how would the figure ever be really known.

So you have come to these figures by your own genius self.

Look at the star of the world and whose been doing the bombing slaughtering and co trolling in the world. Unfortunately you will find that we the west are the terrorists. We are the ones destroying full countries based on lies. We are the one killing man woman and child civilians.

Either you are a fool being fooled by the media. Or you are pretending to be a fool so you don't have to face up to the facts.

We all have blood on our hands for allowing our governments do these things.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join