It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vulnerable teen 'gang raped' by young 'Syrian migrants' after recently arriving in Britain

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Dont fret. if you do a bit of checking you will see 90+% of rapes are committed by born and bread British people. You can now crawl out from under yer bed....fear the white man.

What does that mean?
Please do a research and tell me:
How many women are suppressed and raped in Europe, and how many women are suppressed and raped in ISlamic countries?

It's not a surprise or news, there is evil all around this world no matter the race or the culture.
It's also not new that some religions, traditions and middle ages ''cultures'' that help this evil flourish with their fanaticism!

Correct me if im wrong, but under sharia law and many slamic countries isnt 1) Raping your wife does not count as rape and 2) if you are raped you need 4 witnesses to convict a rapist and 3) rape is the fault of the woman 4) Anyone woman who is raped will be seen as unclean and so will then dishonor their family and finally 5) The poor girl who was raped would either be disowned, have to marry her rapist or survive an honor killing.

I can imagine rapes are pretty low in muslim countries, I dont know why. Seems to be a higher percentage of muslim rapists in western countries. Strange that.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Of course you wouldn't want to become like the country you have bombed the hell out of.

What are we to believe of the stories and tactics of these terrorists?

Are these the same stories etc reported to us by the media who have been proven to print baseless lies.
Are these the groups set up and funded by the government to create daily lies about things such as hospitals being bombed and chemical weapons.

Don't be so gullible. For the sake of the future generations don't believe the blatant fear mongering. For it will them who will live in a world where they won't be able to yawn without being watched. Every freedom will be taken from us. All in order for our own safety. Or as the tories are already pushing with their strategy of repetition our "security".

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Actually rape is not uncommon in the ME at all, according to documents I've read. It's just that it's impossible to get any kind of justice, so what's the point in reporting? It makes matters much worse on the victims.

If it turns out that either the victim or the perpetrator either one is married, the victim is charged with adultery, which has harsh penalties, including death.

These guys doing the raping in Sweden, typically see non-Muslim women as 'whores', therefore it's okay to rape them.
Also, from what I gather, it's not the Syrian Refugees doing most of this. It's immigrants from Africa. They are stirring up more problems than the others.

edit on 11/6/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: liteonit6969

Well to be completely fair, if we are to believe in ISIS and other Terrorists and the tactics they use. Then basic common sense would tell you that this is the perfect opportunity and in for them to get people into Europe and other places to do the very things they are known for.

Exactly!

In fact it would be completely out of character and nonsensical for them not to do so. If terrorist attacks do not rise along with this increase in refugees from the middle east then there's something seriously wrong with the story we're being presented on these terrorists.

You're right on the money!

So if we believe the terrorists are the type of people we're told they are, that use the tactics we're told they use. Then there's a very real and rationale reason to be afraid.

Is like a plague falls upon a nation, if you decide to let the people of that nation in to escape the plague without first making absolutely sure none that enter have the plague, all you've done is brought the plague home.

Same here, since there's such a terrible job vetting these "refugees" there's a very reasonable fear they'll bring with them the very people they're trying to get away from and bring their problems with them. I think not becoming like the middle east is a reasonable desire.

100% on the money ... however, we are doomed to become like the middle east. It's too late ... the western world, and especially Europe ... will fall apart, as a result of this.

In fact, "islamophobia" has nothing to do with it ... religion does. I don't go to church, because I see no reason to practice whatever I believ in ... in some "common" ground, and bow to some "priesthood". We here in Europe, were under the heel of religion for more than a thousand years. We've had people from the middle east come here, who were secular and no problem at all ... they practiced their religion like any other here, in their own home.

But, IFF what we are told is true ... IFF what is being reported is true ... then we are inviting and entirely different thing into our home. The very thing, that we had to fight off for the past thousand years. Not people of a different race ... but ideology of serfdom. And let us assume, that we are bees and the African bee is stronger, and will overtake the west.

Then, where will secular people flee to ... to escape serfdom in the future? the moon?

However, we here in Europe have a huge responsibility ... we have stood by, for almost 20 years and allowed the US to rain mayhem upon the middle east. To ruin their lands, and turn it basically into wasteland. We do owe them an apology ... because we claim to have become wiser from WWII, but in reality once more we stood by and did nothing, and allowed the US and it's allies, to wage it's wars and destruction, and finance the worst kind of culprits man could device, right in front of our eyes.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

My point is, if the people in power who are pushing this story are to keep their story going, whether real or not, you can expect more terrorists activity, ect from people of middle eastern complexion.

Is required to keep the story going for whatever nefarious purpose they're doing so. Isis is coming to Europe whether real of their own sake or government tools to push an agenda.

I don't need to believe that the middle easterners are the bad guys to know that the terrorists whether terrorists in their own right or because the government pays them to be and supplies them. Either way they and the threat they pose to the people are real.

It's not that the middle easterners are the threat though they might be, it's that they happen to look exactly like the threat everyone is afraid of, whether that threat is naturally formed or artificial in origins.

Don't be so naive as to pretend like people aren't really dying, being mutilated, and violated to push this agenda. Whether it's an agenda or the actual truth.

Either way the results are the same and it's a real thing to fear.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: Dr1Akula
How many rapes are there in Britain every year?

Now how many are there reported in the media?

Why would a headline like this be put out there? And it isn't the only one like this.

How many people, children and babies suffer every year?

Now how many are there reported in the media?

Why would the news constantly saw these ''refuges'' every day all day, and how sorry we should feel!
It's literally playing all day long for the past month!

They keep showing us their few children in the refuge camps all day long!!!
In an attempt to make us feel sorry for them.
But the don't mention that 70% of these ''refuges'' in the camps are healthy males 20-30 y who could stay to fight in their country. And suspiciously many from Irag, Afghanistan, Kurdistan and who knows where else claiming to be Syrians.

Can you not see the public are being manipulated into fearing those who are different?

Can you not see the Europe is being manipulated into accepting those vast number of ''immigrants'' while being on the edge of an economic collapse and other major issues?

With this fear governments will be applauded for taking more of our liberties away to keep us "safe".

With this, governments will be applauded for taking more of our history and culture away in the name of multiculturalism, and under the control of various United Organisms, Banks, Religions. Nations will mean less and less and if they want to use fear they can always invent new terrorists to fit the situation.
it's the dream of Globalists!

Remember that everything you do will exist on the Internet forever. I pity your great great grandchildren when they do a history lesson on their family heritage and find they come from someone who was part of the reason the human race is being controlled and support war and genocide.

Ohh pleease... leave my grandchildren alone, my great grandchildren will have many things to worry about including people like you.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: Dr1Akula

If anyone would want to come from their country to a place where people like YOU live then their old life must be hell.

God help the human race if you are an example on how people can be manipulate and brainwashed into complete ignorance.

People like you are the reason we are so willingly destroying this world. Shame on you

Sorry, gotta jump in here. No shame on you! Shame on you for not making the distinction between a normal/ manageable immigration policy vs a passport free and open border policy from 3rd world nations. And shame on you for making another person feel like they should be shamed in the first place for recognizing it for what it is. First of all, it's an ECONOMIC migration so stop with the bull#. And not just an economic crisis, it's an economic crisis from Muslim nations. How about the Philippines? Nope. China? Nope. South Africa? Nope. Hell, I'm poor as per the EU's new definition of refugee, maybe I can sneak in and lie about my age?

Look, you're way out of line to say it's people like YOU, when clearly you haven't thought any of this out at all.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

By your own argument that these muslim countries rape and supreme their women we would not know the full number.

Therefore as these mass rapes are suppressed how would the figure ever be really known.

So you have come to these figures by your own genius self.

Wrong. Sweden's rape up 1,400% 70% immigrants
Norway's rape 100% immigrants. One Hundred Percent.

With these statistics, no one needs to look very far.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Dont even bother giving them a trial - Just deport them back to Syria....
Syria will take care of them

Edit: Ya ya ya i know, cruel, unjust blah blah blah.
If someone came into my home and acted like an idiot , i would send them packing.
Never mind what i would do with an uninvited "guest" up to no good in my home.

Be a civilized human or get out

edit on 6-11-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

So nobody was raped? It's all fear mongering. I'm confused

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

No your jumping on the bandwagon.

I've said nothing about these being real refugees. What I have said and pointed on in a thread I made directly on this subject.

I believe this whole thing is being created. To get that many people from many countries to migrate like that takes a lot of planning and organisation. I agree that some have legitimate problems etc. The point is they are being manipulated to migrate into Europe.

The reason I say this is that once the huge numbers of these people decent on your home towns the media will instill fear that you will be murdered in your bed etc.

Ultimately this will bring in the biometric identification system that is already in place and tracking hundreds of thousands refugees. Now imagine tracking all of these immigrants with every single detail about them under their record.

Once this is in place we will be next.

Read my thread and you will get an idea what I'm talking about. thread

I'm not for open borders etc.
But I'm definitely not for ignorantly claiming full religions and races are rapists and terrorists.

Because if that is the case you can imagine what we look like to them. The middle east has been leveled by the west's bombing campaigns.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I don't know if anyone was raped. Either does the media. That's why the police are opening an investigation.

To get facts.

Is that not the point of it all. Investigate the crime. If it took place then if suits print the headline.

Don't print headlines like that without any proof or facts.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It shows how educated you are on the whole subject.

Educate yourself and check how many of these immigrants/refugees are from syria.

These people are coming from all over the middle east and Africa.

Like many people I know I assume you get your information from twitter and Facebook feeds.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
after seeing this story ,im preparing to leave england for the way the government has betrayed our daughters,
i have 2 options wait till civil war breaks out from the fathers whose daughters have been raped,
or to make preparations to leave now ,as gchq and cameron have let this happen they can keep britain.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

By your own argument that these muslim countries rape and supreme their women we would not know the full number.

Therefore as these mass rapes are suppressed how would the figure ever be really known.

So you have come to these figures by your own genius self.

Wrong. Sweden's rape up 1,400% 70% immigrants

With these statistics, no one needs to look very far.

Who starred this comment?

Did you even read the mess of a comment. It does not even make one tiny bit of sense.

Apart from that where are your sources? Those are just claims from you. (Also I'm not totally sure what claims you have made. I'm just seeing a lot of percentages)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

we do know she was raped thats why 2 are remanded ,dna swabbs would have been taken or they would not be on remand

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Yes I agree with you.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Who starred this comment?

I did. Because it's true. Google it yourself and verify before you start calling people out.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So you say this is true:

Those words DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.

Wake up.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I believe this whole thing is being created. To get that many people from many countries to migrate like that takes a lot of planning and organisation. I agree that some have legitimate problems etc. The point is they are being manipulated to migrate into Europe.

If they are that easily manipulated, do you think they could also be manipulated to behave a certain way when they are settled in?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join