It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Comes Home And Finds Stranger in His Bed - Films the Encounter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So this guy comes home and finds another guy sleeping in his bed. What to do? Pull a gun? Call the cops? Beat him senseless?

Nope. Just wake him up and film everything.

Amazing how relaxed this guy is to find a stranger in his bed

What would you do? Maybe serve him breakfast in bed the next morning while wearing a man thong. "Great time last night"

Ghost
edit on 28-10-2015 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

There was a guy passed out on my porch a few weeks back, my last thought was breaking out my camera.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

If I found a guy sleeping in my bed, I'd immediately call the wife.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If I found a strange guy in my bed the last thing he would be doing is waking up to me giggling like a school girl and filming it.

I guarantee that he'd definitely remember NOT to enter my house again regardless of how drunk or high he got next time. Flashbacks would likely scare the high right out of him.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is gold. Guy's lucky he ended up in a house with out someone willing to shoot first and ask questions later though. I doubt i would film it, But first thing i would do in this situation is lock my cats up another room so they don't accidentally get trampled in a possible confrontation, Put a big ol' knife in my back pocket, and calmly wake the person up and get ready for what ever happens next.

Always been a fond believer of "S*it Happens"
edit on 28-10-2015 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
A co-worker of mine had the pleasure of this happening to him. This drunk had some how made his was into his house and onto his couch. He didn't wreck anything just passed right out.It was during a local festival in which copious amounts of alachohl are consumed by all. He said when he yelled at the man to get the # up and out he awoke bewildered and totally scared. He was wide eyed and confused scanning the room and my co-worker.

His reply was "oh # this is the wrong house" he peacefully got up apologized and went a few houses down to were he was actually staying. True story it doesn't always have to end with a caved in skull or bullet holes.

my co-worker was brandishing a club just in case things went south.

edit on 28-10-2015 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I have to give the guy who lives there credit for being such a nice guy! This kid is lucky he walked into this guys house rather than someone who would have been more irate and probably would have called the cops.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Love how other members reactions would be hostile.

Kinda like how the guy in the vid handled it. Nice guy.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: frostie

People are free to handle a home invasion anyway they think fit, be it hugs or hostility.

edit on 28-10-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Back in the late 80s, I found a guy passed out in my truck. I never kept anything worth stealing in my truck back then, so never locked it. He said he thought it was his truck, but "There must be something wrong 'cause my key don't fit" , so I offered to find his for him [ Mostly just to see if he was lying ]
We found his a block away.... Same year, make, model and color of mine. He was knee crawlin" drunk, so I took his keys, then took him home with my number written down and stuffed in his pocket. He called the next day, I took him his keys and he thanked me for not letting him drive.
edit on 28-10-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Indeed I personally would have handled the drunk on the couch slightly different. Something like what happened to Rick James according to Charly Murphy.

I woulda wailed on his legs.

Somtimes a prememtive strike is the only thing that will save you.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Something like what happened to Rick James according to Charly Murphy.

I woulda wailed on his legs.

'His legs were like linguini.'

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sorry, but I would have at least flipped that mattress over, with him on it.

Then burned it.
(after he left)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That's absolutely hilarious!

The dudes tripping... completely harmless though.

Just imagine if the bloke ended up in one of those hardcore paranoid gun fanatics houses. They probably would have put a few rounds in him well he peacefully slept, then claimed to the authorities that he tried to rape them, or something like that.

A lot of (apparent) home invasion shootings are probably under similar circumstances, in reality.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wouldve been compelled to draw penises all over his faceses.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Kinda like how the guy in the vid handled it. Nice guy.

Based on prior postings, I presume you are quite young and have never felt that primal urge to protect your children. But me? I live in a town with 5 prisons and a forensic mental hospital. Crazy is not something I confront while relaxed and laughing.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

People are free to handle a home invasion anyway they think fit, be it hugs or hostility.

home invasion.. lmao.. he was too drunk to realise it was the wrong place, and not some invading intruder intent on stealing your precious more-worthy-than-human-life items..

even when shown the best we can be, some choose to be otherwise.. that's sad.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I have to agree. If this is a pad near campus and you are surrounded by 20 somethin's, no kids, you / cat / xbox, I can see this being a camera or sharpie marker type situation (as has been said).

I don't live around any prisons but I also live in a quiet neighborhood and have 3 girls sleeping in the other room. This wouldn't be happening no matter how innocent the drunken intentions may have been.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
That's absolutely hilarious!

The dudes tripping... completely harmless though.

Just imagine if the bloke ended up in one of those hardcore paranoid gun fanatics houses. They probably would have put a few rounds in him well he peacefully slept, then claimed to the authorities that he tried to rape them, or something like that.

A lot of (apparent) home invasion shootings are probably under similar circumstances, in reality.

apparently, people are free to handle a home invasion anyway they think fit, be it hugs or hostility.

so.. glad I don't live in a shoot-first wonder what was going on later, country.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The guy handled that wonderfully! No knee-jerk hostility, no ass-kicking, no wounds, nothing other than a funny WTH memory to view later in life. Just goes to prove a cool head will prevail at least sometimes.

That said, this couldn't possibly have been in the US. No way in hell would any American in this era be THAT kind or patient with someone inebriated & confused. Canuck? Accent is throwing me, though, I swear I hear a BC accent, but California "surfer accent" at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join