It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tip of the iceberg: Egregious abuses by Israeli soldiers.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

originally posted by: chr0naut
I never provided a "list of non-biased organizations", every human rights group involved in the conflict has its own bias.

The "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor" organization is NOT associated with the "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Network" (EMHRN).
[..]
Israel and organizations such as Amnesty International, Penal Reform International, International Federation of Human Rights, Human Rights Watch, International Service for Human Rights & the World Organisation Against Torture are NOT members of the "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor" organization but are members of EMHRN.
The conclusion is that one is a legitimate international human rights organization, the other is a propaganda mill.

Yes you did, because one (AI UN etc) are legitamete (so, not bias) and other is propaganda (bias). it's simple to understand.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I cant even fathom the mental gymnastics it takes to try and flip that around as I was lying , and hadnt watched anything LMAO I actually even commented with details about the video

You really are so blinded by your hate that you cant even think clearly arent you?

In the other thread first you said you had watched the video before and criticized be me for not being serious. Then I asked where? You didn't reply. And you know why? Because it was me whoo published the video in first hand. So only, after that you gave your blame excuse about not watching video before, when, you said you did. So, it was only possible in that way, to catch you lying, because it was me who published in first hand (on ATS) making it impossible for you to see it before.

now, sir, you are: «really so blinded by your hate that you cant even think clearly arent you?»

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Please, refer to this post

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

please refer to my post instead. Arafatt lied and sold people a bil of goods. And they are too happy to believe it because they hate anything related to the west.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

please refer to my post instead. Arafatt lied and sold people a bil of goods. And they are too happy to believe it because they hate anything related to the west.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

It turns out that the creation of Israel had not, after all, been haphazard fight in which the Arabs fled their homes at the directives of their own leaders, but it had been an unprovoked, systematic campaign of ethnic cleansing by the Jewish militia involving massacres, terrorism, and the wholesale looting of an entire nation.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
UNESCO approves Arab resolution criticising Israel

The resolution approved yesterday (21st October 2015) – which was drafted by Algeria, Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Tunisia and the United Arab Emirates – condemns Israeli actions at the compound, including restricting access to Muslim worshippers during Eid celebrations last month on security grounds.

It was supported by 26 of the 58 member countries on UNESCO’s executive board, while 25 members abstained.

Six countries – including the United States, Britain, Germany, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic and Estonia – opposed it, while one member was absent.

The resolution “deeply deplores the recent repression in East Jerusalem, and the failure of Israel, the Occupying Power, to cease the persistent excavations and works in East Jerusalem, particularly in and around the Old City”.

It also calls for the “prompt reconstruction of schools, universities, cultural heritage sites, cultural institutions, media centres and places of worship that have been destroyed or damaged by the consecutive Israeli wars on Gaza”.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
UNESCO approves Arab resolution criticising Israel

The resolution approved yesterday (21st October 2015) – which was drafted by Algeria, Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Tunisia and the United Arab Emirates – condemns Israeli actions at the compound, including restricting access to Muslim worshippers during Eid celebrations last month on security grounds.

It was supported by 26 of the 58 member countries on UNESCO’s executive board, while 25 members abstained.

Six countries – including the United States, Britain, Germany, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic and Estonia – opposed it, while one member was absent.

The resolution “deeply deplores the recent repression in East Jerusalem, and the failure of Israel, the Occupying Power, to cease the persistent excavations and works in East Jerusalem, particularly in and around the Old City”.

It also calls for the “prompt reconstruction of schools, universities, cultural heritage sites, cultural institutions, media centres and places of worship that have been destroyed or damaged by the consecutive Israeli wars on Gaza”.

And once again we have the bias on display from the muslim nations who might I add are part of the problem. Egypt aint got no room to talk as it will not take back th e land they are to had been given back and rule over it. ANd really how do you rebuild schools and mosque and cultural sites when they have been storage grounds for weapons(and documented btw) without EGYPT keeping the peace and actually doing their job?

You cant.
WOW. might as well ask them to walk on water while they are at it.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I guess that when you walk on thin ice, technically you are walking on water ...

Why do you say it's impossible to consider rebuilding what Israel has destroyed ?

edit on 23-10-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I guess that when you walk on thin ice, technically you are walking on water ...

Why do you say it's impossible to consider rebuilding what Israel has destroyed ?

Well its hard to rebuild something when you have no hands right? ALso I didnt say it was NEVER doable UNTIL the other nations in the agreement step up and do their jobs. Until then its NOT POSSIBLE YET. IS that clearer?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Not at all, nothing is clear in your statements ...
What is the job supposed to be done by other nations ? What are these nations ?
Why would other nations need to be involved into rebuilding what Israel has destroyed ?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Not at all, nothing is clear in your statements ...
What is the job supposed to be done by other nations ? What are these nations ?
Why would other nations need to be involved into rebuilding what Israel has destroyed ?

You know what nations Im speaking of. EGypt,(who was given the gaza strip back officially and run it leaving that to Israel) and the JOrdanians who were given back the west bank(but who refuses to take it back ignoring the resolutions stating so) They need to be involved toward the resolutions stated goal of peaceful co existence.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So at first, your ashamed of clearly stating that you would like to see ethnic cleansing taking place in some areas in the vicinity of Israel.
And now you suggest that some other countries should take care of it.

The west bank, Gaza, ..., how about east Jerusalem ?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

So at first, your ashamed of clearly stating that you would like to see ethnic cleansing taking place in some areas in the vicinity of Israel.

Excuse me put words in my mouth much? I never said i want to see ethnic cleansing. show me those exact words. AND all i suggested is that the countries involved in th e 67 peace accord actually step up and do their jobs.
The palestinians are not stateless they are refugees of egypt and of jordan. Both governments have claimed them at one time or another. The thing they are lacking is a ACTUAL PALESTINIAN STATE,because it was a territory and never had a independent government. ANd not a country.

I named the countries involved in my previous reply so not naming them in your reply is intellectually dishonest.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

I never provided a "list of non-biased organizations", every human rights group involved in the conflict has its own bias.

The "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor" organization is NOT associated with the "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Network" (EMHRN).
[..]
Israel and organizations such as Amnesty International, Penal Reform International, International Federation of Human Rights, Human Rights Watch, International Service for Human Rights & the World Organisation Against Torture are NOT members of the "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor" organization but are members of EMHRN.
The conclusion is that one is a legitimate international human rights organization, the other is a propaganda mill.

Yes you did, because one (AI UN etc) are legitamete (so, not bias) and other is propaganda (bias). it's simple to understand.

The words 'legitimate' and 'bias' have different meanings.

Please refer to a dictionary.

For example: the United States is a legitimate member of the UN. However, the United States has political bias in its own favor (like every other country, really, as could be reasonably deduced).

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Wait.... ive got an idea.... imagine Mecca was free of all non-muslims, wouldnt that constitute an accomplished ethnic cleansing in the name of Islam?

oh wait... oops!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

A «legitimate» Human right's organization has to be in essence non bias, if not, it can't be called «legitame». So, for argument sake, you did provide a list of non bias institutuions. It's about semantics not syntax. keep or dictionary.

now it's VERY interesting to see you neglecting the Israel blockade «legitame» organizations

As such is the case for both Amnesty and the UN, the accusation that they were prevented from access to assess the situation is entirely and provably false.

No its not, its true!

First Amnesty International:

Israel has continued to deny access to Gaza for international human rights organizations including Amnesty International and the organization has been forced to conduct its research for this report remotely [..]

source

Second UN:
Resolution A/HRC/RES/S-21/1
GENEVA ( 23 December 2014) (notice time after ceasefire in 26 August 2014)

The United Nations Independent Commission of Inquiry on the 2014 Gaza Conflict, (established under Resolution A/HRC/RES/S-21/1) continues to do its utmost to obtain access to the Gaza Strip, as well as the West Bank including East Jerusalem, and access to Israel, in order to fulfil its mandate. The Commission has repeatedly sought the cooperation of the Government of Israel to facilitate access so the Commissioners can meet face to face a wide range of victims of alleged violations and also the relevant authorities.

UN source

23 March 2015

The Commission has done its utmost to obtain access to Israel and the Gaza Strip, as well as to the West Bank, including East Jerusalem. We would very much have liked to meet face to face with victims and the authorities in these places. In October and November 2014 the Commission wrote to the Government of Israel requesting access. We wrote again in January and February this year, but to date we have received no response to our letters.

UN source

paraphrasing you:
the fact is, that the claims made by you are rationally inconsistent speaks volumes.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Wait.... ive got an idea.... imagine Mecca was free of all non-muslims, wouldnt that constitute an accomplished ethnic cleansing in the name of Islam?

oh wait... oops!

Cant tell if you read my response to his post before you posted this. I didnt say or call for ethnic cleansing. HE suggested I did. I said prove it and so far no proof of that being said specifically.

Now if you are directing that response to HIM then dis regard this post ok?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

A «legitimate» Human right's organization has to be in essence non bias, if not, it can't be called «legitame». So, for argument sake, you did provide a list of non bias institutuions. It's about semantics not syntax. keep or dictionary.

now it's VERY interesting to see you neglecting the Israel blockade «legitame» organizations

As such is the case for both Amnesty and the UN, the accusation that they were prevented from access to assess the situation is entirely and provably false.

No its not, its true!

First Amnesty International:

Israel has continued to deny access to Gaza for international human rights organizations including Amnesty International and the organization has been forced to conduct its research for this report remotely [..]

source

Second UN:
Resolution A/HRC/RES/S-21/1
GENEVA ( 23 December 2014) (notice time after ceasefire in 26 August 2014)

The United Nations Independent Commission of Inquiry on the 2014 Gaza Conflict, (established under Resolution A/HRC/RES/S-21/1) continues to do its utmost to obtain access to the Gaza Strip, as well as the West Bank including East Jerusalem, and access to Israel, in order to fulfil its mandate. The Commission has repeatedly sought the cooperation of the Government of Israel to facilitate access so the Commissioners can meet face to face a wide range of victims of alleged violations and also the relevant authorities.

UN source

23 March 2015

The Commission has done its utmost to obtain access to Israel and the Gaza Strip, as well as to the West Bank, including East Jerusalem. We would very much have liked to meet face to face with victims and the authorities in these places. In October and November 2014 the Commission wrote to the Government of Israel requesting access. We wrote again in January and February this year, but to date we have received no response to our letters.

UN source

paraphrasing you:
the fact is, that the claims made by you are rationally inconsistent speaks volumes.

I won't argue with you.

I told you point blank and clearly; what I said and what I meant.

If you choose to reinterpret it according to the voices in your head. It is pointless reasoning.

edit on 28/10/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

That applies to you perfectly:
«you choose to reinterpret it according to the voices in your head. It is pointless reasoning. »

edit on 28/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join