It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tip of the iceberg: Egregious abuses by Israeli soldiers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A new report, “ Israel’s Arbitrary Killings and its System of Structural Violence,” was released by the Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor in a press conference in Geneva.

The report summarizes the results of Euro-Med’s investigations into recent Israeli human rights abuses in the occupied Palestinian Territories.

Thanks to the courageous acts of activists, family members and bystanders, Euro-Med has collected video footage and eyewitness testimonies documenting numerous, egregious abuses by Israeli soldiers during the last few weeks, which we believe is only the tip of the iceberg,”

“In our report, we name eight of them, because they are not just numbers. They are human beings with stories that must be told.”

Euro-Med Monitor report: Israeli brutalities caught on camera

Thirteen-year-old Ahmed Manasra: «was run over by a car and beaten with sticks and metal pipes [..] Israelis claimed he tried to attack their soldiers, but video recordings show otherwise.»

Sixteen-year-old Marah Bakri: accused of trying to stab an Israeli soldier, but widely circulated photos calls that claim into serious question. In one, nine soldiers pointing guns surround the young girl

Israa Abed, 29: another alleged knife-wielding attacker. Surveillance video footage shows only a terrified young woman who panicked when ordered to remove her hijab, a sign of her religion. She refused, but threw up her hands. Abed was shot by four bullets.

Fadi Samir Mustafa Alloun, 19 : another accused stabber, was actually chased by a group of enraged Israeli settlers. The police came to protect the settlers, not Fadi. Video recordings shared on Israeli websites show the settlers before the police shot him.

Israel’s Arbitrary Killings and its System of Structural Violence - REPORT

Violence generates more violence.

UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
We are all born born free and equal in dignity and rights. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

edit on 19/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Can I see proof of the "victims" innocence? Written text preferably please. Thanks.

Sorry, an error occurred that caused my post to triple.
edit on 19-10-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

I see possible evidence, pretty good. But not absolute. Refusal to provide evidence, to me is not absolute evidence.

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Can I see proof of the "victims" innocence? Written text preferably please. Thanks.

Sorry, an error occurred that caused my post to triple.

I see possible evidence, pretty good. But not absolute. Refusal to provide evidence, to me is not absolute evidence.

It's guilt that has to be proven in the civilised world.

Come and join us when you're ready.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Join you in what?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

...the civilised world.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
But "stabbing Jews" or blowing up a bus load of students is okay.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
Um, I am a part of it? I simply don't see definite evidence. How can you consider refusing to provide evidence absolute. It is very good evidence, but it is not absolute.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Said no one on ATS ever.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I already believe from your "rhetorical question" you don't want an answer, but I will ask you: for those Victims in the OP, can I see proof of their "guilt"?
you:«Refusal to provide evidence, to me is not absolute evidence

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I love how they always use that map too, wasnt CNN or CNBC called out for their BS just a few days ago for using a similar map?

I think its interesting, that Palestenians can storm the worship place of jews, hatchet them to death, stone them, stab them, go out on the streets and stab people, try to blow up places with car bombs......

And yet Israel isnt suppose to react.......and if they do they are evil

Meanwhile in Palestine, they are airing videos on how to stab jews, and how to be a martyr

Peoples logic is considerably screwed up

link   
a reply to: voyger2
It wasn't rhetorical. I sincerely want proof. Exactly! No absolute evidence to neither innocence nor guilt of the victims!

edit on 19-10-2015 by Tiamat384 because: Grammar

link   
Israel should simply 'relocate' the remaining terrorists (I mean Palestinians) to Germany. They probably won't notice them since they are taking so many other new citizens.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Later we can go to that if want. But try no derail from the victims on this thread.

So, to you, it's ok, how those victims were brutally exterminated.

They didn't even try to shoot on leg or two. They just go for execution, on the street! To bleed them to death. Girls and boys, teenagers, against soldiers full equiped!? it's ok, then! wow.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Peoples logic is considerably screwed up

I don't know about other people's logic, but you just made perfect sense.

I agree with you.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The victims you listed where in fact perpetrators of the murderous terror attacks

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

No absolute evidence to neither innocence nor guilt of the victims!

And yet you are ok with execution of people (can be anyone [even jews] me, you, your father or mother or brother) in plain street!?
No proof, in your opinion, and yet they shoot dead young girls, boys, childrean with exactly no proof. amazing indeed!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

They're now even dropping knives next to their victims...

" Nobody is suffering more than the Palestinian people " - Obama

Even the one who's supporting Israel realizes this, yet many won't admit that their support for Isreal is because of their hatred towards Islam.
(but of course they'll use different arguments)

edit on 19-10-2015 by ElectricFeel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Except that is a flashlight and not a knife.
the Electronic Intifada is strong in this thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join