It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tip of the iceberg: Egregious abuses by Israeli soldiers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

I agree,
but let's not take away from my initial point. Evidence for either the innocence or the guilt of the victims. Please no personal attacks, because you're saying I think something and it is not true. I simply want evidence. And I think you mean without proper judgement. Though I'm against the death sentence, though let's not discuss that.

You agree with me, but... Now I will call it an "agenda" (in the obscure way). And this is not personal attack, belive me. Sorry, but i will ask you not go on this subject, we both prove our points. Let's give other's a say without derailing the thread, please.
thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2
Ok do you mean is "with any trial" or "without" and this part : "You are asking for proof of innocence when I didnt saw (yet!)". Just a bit confused by those tow. Anyways you restated your point in the first portion of your reply which is saying something I don't believe. And then, in the second portion, for whatever reason you call me naive. But, here's the thing. If I were naive then I'd be believing this and not be asking for evidence. Frankly, you seem to be making personal attacks on me, and restating the same thing over and over. Please, allow us to adjourn in a peaceful manner. No more replies to me sir or madame. Have a good day.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Not derailing anything, Im actually right on topic

If you have an issue with the post, then report it, if the mods agree its off topic they will remove it

Otherwise my point still stands

Of course Sir, I just need to mention it, for the interest of other's. My point still stands too.
thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Who is derailing, not I, ah, regardless, end this facade.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The first person you posted the 13 year old stabber who is in an Israeli hospital. For starters

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
this thread is impasse.

I dont think a civilized debate can take place here, none of you will ever convince the other... thus this is impasse.

no matter how little or how much proof either sides brings up, its like children arguing about whos fault something is... there's no rationale.

I dont think God, or Jesus, or Abraham would even have a cup of tea with 99% of the people on the internet swearing to do things in their name or spirit... they would shake their heads....

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
The main thing is, there's no actual disagreement about this topic. We all, or mostly agree these people should not have died in such a matter. But don't dwell to deep...sad events.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor" organization is NOT associated with the "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Network" (EMHRN).

The "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor" organization often vilifies Israel and is supported by member states that were the enemies of Israel in the Arab-Israeli conflict and continue to oppose Israel today.

Israel and organizations such as Amnesty International, Penal Reform International, International Federation of Human Rights, Human Rights Watch, International Service for Human Rights & the World Organisation Against Torture are NOT members of the "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor" organization but are members of EMHRN.

The "Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor" was formed in 2011, 14 years after the EMHRN was formed. If the 'monitor' members were genuinely interested in human rights, why are they not working with the existing organization?

The conclusion is that one is a legitimate international human rights organization, the other is a propaganda mill.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Thank you for that info, and well done, I learned something new here today, thank you!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

voyager... you have really steeped to new lows.
This thread is a farce.
your blind hatred for Israel is well documented and this thread is a joke. the source you provide is biased and cannot be taken rationally.

do you honestly expect anyone with half a brain to have any remorse for people knifing others in the street with the aim of spilling as much blood as possible? did anyone have any remorse when Lee Rigby's killer was shot in the street? btw Charliespears Wheres the thread about that shahid's innocence?

Im starting to question what you are trying to accomplish here on ATS with shameful threads like this?

What an utter disgrace to ATS (and humanity).... these posts/threads of ignorance and the members that propagate them.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

It's always best to know who the source is.

From your posted quote -

Thanks to the courageous acts of activists, family members and bystanders,

Their sources are pro-Palestinian and I suppose you could assume anti-Israel, so biased and anything they put out should be taken with a large dose of skepticism. Activists are always ends justify the means people and in the tank for only one side.

Fair enough. But whom should report ? Israelis ? That wouldn't be fair would it? Should be reporters (independent by preference) ? But we all know who controlles the territories and the freedom of the reporters, don't we? Even UN can't go in to investigate the war crimes, from 2014 israeli assault! That's a fair enough treatment for those encaged in Gaza, is it?

You can use a "large dose of skepticism" but mobile footage of the executions on the street by a full equiped soldiers and settelers says the opposite! They had their hands raised in the air, and it wasn't enough, they were shot to death. Amazing!

I've had a look through their articles and publications and it's all one sided. No reports about atrocities on the other side. Not a word about missiles fired into civilian areas, the Iranian backed terrorists or anything to balance what they are putting out.

We can go for a list of Israeli media outlets playing on the same "toon." Yet the executions are in the OP. Plain and simple. No propaganda. Just images, words and death.

The organization has no authority anywhere, it's just a group of people trying to get rid of Israel.

I could say the same about Israel, fortunely I posted a map on the OP that the shows the moto of "people trying to get rid of" Palestinians.

Bad source, bad information it seems to me.

I don't agree.

I get skeptical when groups like this take one side ignoring the other side. In particular where BOTH sides are acting badly. Any honest conversation would include the wrongs done by BOTH sides and this outfit does not seem interested in telling the WHOLE story.

I agree. Free Palestine. Stop the Siege. End The Occupation.

No names or responsible individuals. Just another political group pretending to be for all Human Rights as a cover it seems to me.

I'm not saying I agree with you on this one. It's your opinion, not mine.
The above remembers me of a guy (alone) operating in England, for the Syrian's humanitarian observatory I believe. Yet in Israel, you have also political group pretending to be for all Human Rights, such as the Governement and others.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I just replied to your opinion here

Now from your post:

If the 'monitor' members were genuinely interested in human rights, why are they not working with the existing organization?

If Israel was genuinely interested in human rights, why didn't they let UN, Amnesty International, go in Gaza to investigate the aftermath of operation protective edge in 2014 summer?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

voyager... you have really steeped to new lows.
This thread is a farce.
your blind hatred for Israel is well documented and this thread is a joke. the source you provide is biased and cannot be taken rationally.

That's your opinion. Somehow I feel I'm right here. Not because of the usual attacks, but for the words used on them, for this case.
Everyone can see the videos by themselfs and yet no "biased source", "joke" or "new low" will hide the truth focused on their.

do you honestly expect anyone with half a brain to have any remorse for people knifing others in the street

That yet has to be proven for the victims on the OP.

Im starting to question what you are trying to accomplish here on ATS with shameful threads like this?

What an utter disgrace to ATS (and humanity).... these posts/threads of ignorance and the members that propagate them.

And with your last words about me and my threads I really have to say: Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You seem to be heavily biased one way, so we won't agree on what constitutes a valid source.

For me it would have to be a source that reports on wrong doings from all sides. Activists don't think clearly or report honestly.

Five years and still no names of the organizations officers says a lot about them. I smell one sided propaganda.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So you don't require proof, but my lack of is...I am unflagging, don't need anymore notifications. Good day! Or not! Either way!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Your opinion is a waste of space for me. Your masters, the Zionist JOOS are the murderous scum of this earth!

Good-day!

It's always nice when the true, through and through bigots out themselves in such a spirited manner.

If only we knew who gave the stars. Ah well.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Your opinion is a waste of space for me. Your masters, the Zionist JOOS are the murderous scum of this earth!

Good-day!

It's always nice when the true, through and through bigots out themselves in such a spirited manner.

If only we knew who gave the stars. Ah well.

And have repeatedly done so, and yet even though its against T and C, to espouse the nonsense, they are allowed to continue to do so, on a weekly and sometimes daily basis.......

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Voyager, you realize the source is one sided, here's a quote of yours in response to Blaine91555:
"Fair enough. But whom should report ? Israelis ? That wouldn't be fair would it? Should be reporters (independent by preference) "

So why not include an Israeli source. Have both sides. Unless you're pushing an agenda on us. You call me naive, but send our way (the ATS community's way), a one sided source(s).

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Voyager, you realize the source is one sided, here's a quote of yours in response to Blaine91555:
"Fair enough. But whom should report ? Israelis ? That wouldn't be fair would it? Should be reporters (independent by preference) "

So why not include an Israeli source. Have both sides. Unless you're pushing an agenda on us. You call me naive, but send our way (the ATS community's way), a one sided source(s).

Simple , because the objective ISNT to be objective, its to be slanderous and agenda driven

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

I just replied to your opinion here

Now from your post:

If the 'monitor' members were genuinely interested in human rights, why are they not working with the existing organization?

If Israel was genuinely interested in human rights, why didn't they let UN, Amnesty International, go in Gaza to investigate the aftermath of operation protective edge in 2014 summer?

There were UN personnel embedded in Gaza during the conflict (they ran a number of schools and also were the primary channel of mediation between Hamas & Israel). I have no knowledge of UN personnel being prevented from entering Gaza. They also reported on the casualties, number of rockets fired and destruction of property (among other data) during the conflict.

I am unable to verify if Amnesty was prevented from assessing the situation.

It is now 15 months since the IDF withdrew its forces and declared a ceasefire. Complete and verified figures on the humanitarian impact are now available from both organizations.

There were human rights violations on both sides of the conflict, the numerical majority of those violations were perpetrated by Hamas combatants.

Violence and war is deplorable and has been proven to be a pointless waste. After the smoke has cleared, neither the Palestinian of Jewish people are better off in any way.

edit on 19/10/2015 by chr0naut because: Oops, double negative! Fixed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join