It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate Logos - my findings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey gang, I'm new to the board, but have been intrigued by the whole Illuminati/NWO conspiracy theory for some time now. I've scoured the board, and haven't found anything posted about corporate logos. I've recently taken the following and found an absolute goldmine of occult and/or masonic symbolism in corporate logos.

The following occult numbers are very common : 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33, 39, and 666. In fact its absolutely insane how often you can find 666 in logos. I really wish I could post logos here and describe them, but to me this was the kicker that there is really some serious conspiracy going on out there.

13's are very easy to find, look at Bank of Montreal sideways, GM sideways, The Brick, EBgames, A&W upside down.

666's are really creepy, but some obvious ones are Coca-Cola (in the Cola word), GE, Walt Disney, go.com, Jenny Craig, Ford Motor Company etc.

It goes far beyond corporate logos as well. Hell I've even found them in no smoking signs, city logos (Ottawa 666, Toronto 13).

Anyone else dig into this, because there is some serious satanic action going on here. For the skeptics, take a look at the Coca-Cola logo, the part where there are 3 6's in the word Cola. Why on Earth would anyone design a logo to form such bizarre shapes out of the letters Cola? There's no logical reason for it, other than to hide three 6's. The same can be said for Walt Disney, Ford Motor Company, Jenny Craig, GE and all the others.

Ahh yes, and Pizza Hut in Canada just changed their 5 bucks, 5 bucks, 5 bucks deal to guess what? 6 bucks, 6 bucks, 6 bucks.

So the follow-up question is, why all the satanic numbers?

[edit on 1-1-2005 by LogoWatch]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You have an interesting concept, but it would be nice for you to elaborate and find a way to show us where these things are hidden into logos. I would like to see them. For example, the Coca-Cola logo would be easy to find a pic of on the net. Could you post a reference to this and point out where these things are?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't endorse this site in any way shape or form, but you can find
some info here at stargods.org
I'm sure doing a quick search on google will find you a ton of this stuff.

PS welcome to the board, I humbly apologize for my rudeness

[edit on 1-1-2005 by madhatter]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
www2.coca-cola.com...

Look at the word Cola

First 6 - in the top of the C
Second 6 - the C curls around to form a 6
Third 6 - The O connecting to the L

www.jennycraig.com...

First 6 - The bottom of the J in Jenny
Second 6 - The top of the C in Craig
Third 6 - The bottom of the last g

simplythebest.net...

(Excuse the other words there, but this one really broke my heart, its supposedly a damn company for kids)

First 6 - First half of the W
Second 6 - Top of the t in Walt
Third 6 - Y in Disney

Another prime example, who makes letters like that? Unless they have another meaning.

The beloved GE, you can easily find three 6's in this one.

www.ge.com...

Here are a few obvious 13's:

www.ebgames.com...

Notice how the bottom of the B is broken, forming a 13?

www.thebrick.com...

Same thing for the Brick.

Turn these sideways and you get a 13:

Link

www.gm.com...

These are just a few of hundreds I've found. I'm telling you, if you want evidence of a satanic connspiracy, here it is.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Banshee]

[edit on 2-1-2005 by LogoWatch]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
While I respect your theories, this stuff has been done to death.
My thoughts are you will see what you want to see in anything.
Others will however disagree with this.
I also don't believe it proves anything per se'

[edit on 1-1-2005 by madhatter]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm sure you guys are probably much more knowledgeable than me on this front, but I'll give you the only advice I can.

Take these numbers (very important occult numbers):

3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33, 39, 666

and these symbols:

Pyramid (This is very common, and I bet you didn't notice how cleverly Microsoft hid their pyramid in their logo, but look, its there)
Eye (CBS, Dairy Queen, Toyota, Scotia Bank sideways, or more subtle like Target or HBO)
Owl (or two owl eyes like Hooters revealed, which explains Yahoo and Google)
Devil's tail (Subway)
Sun
Torch
5 point star (upside down it is satanic)

All have satanic meanings, and its very hard to find big companies that do not represent one of the above in their logo. If the number is not visible, often there will be a number such as 7 stars or 11 bars, or some sort of representation of that number in the logo. Some are really obvious, some are less obvious, but its mind blowing when you start to "see" what is really going on with these logos. Watching TV commercials is a whole new experience in itself.

Take this info, go out in the real world, and you're going to crap your pants.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Madhatter, you've got to be kidding me.

If you can honestly look at those logos I posted and give a logical reason why they'd use such fricked up ways to make a Y or a C join with a O, and then say its all just a coincidence, then you're either refusing to believe the obvious, or there's another reason you refuse to see it.

Microsoft is absolutely hilarious. How convienently they left out that little notch in the O just so that it forms a nice little pyramid.

www.microsoft.com...

I guess you're going to say that's all a big coincidence as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I agree with MadHatter. I see where the fonts can resemble certain numbers in the way they are formed, but you really haven't shown how they are connected to a conspiracy. That Coca-Cola logo has been around for a long time as a classic. If per se this is a conspiracy, how did so many companies choose to use these based on they contain an almost subliminal use of certain numbers?

I too respect your beliefs, but I cannot join in your enthusiasm for this until I see
how these things are connected to one another.

Edit: By the way, the Microsoft logo is notched because it tries to convey that the word is hyphenated when there is actually no hyphen. That is why it is placed between the O and the S. Nothing real strange about that.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by ben91069]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Nope ....I didn't say I couldn't see anything, I just said it doesn't prove
anything.

or there's another reason you refuse to see it.

Disturbing.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Come on guys... think about it.

Albert Pike was an admitted satanist and heavily in the occult, he drafted the original designs for the NWO in the 18th century. Freemasonary is the supposed vehicle of the Illuminati, and rumoured to be satanic. You have satanic symbolism all over these corporate logos, which if you believe in the Illuminati conspiracy, would all be owned by the Illuminati themselves.

This ties it all together with subliminal satanic messages. Think about the movie "They Live", how the advertising was backfilled with subliminal messages. What the movie was really referring to was occult/satanic symbolism..

Anyways, I said my peace. I'm just telling you what I found. If you can honestly look at that Walt Disney logo and tell me people actually make a W like that, or the last y like that, then fair enough. Otherwise, there's a reason for it, and I think it's 666.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Still, what about those Asian and Middle East corporations? This is not a very watertight argument IMHO.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well considering almost all thes logos came from some graphic artist of some sort, how do you think they all contain these numbers and symbols? Do you think they pick over a bunch of them until they find one that has these or do they have their own private artists who tweak them to include satanism?

Maybe commercial artists are into the Illuminati and it shows in their work, huh?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069 If per se this is a conspiracy, how did so many companies choose to use these based on they contain an almost subliminal use of certain numbers?

And why would anyone involved in a conspiracy want to advertise it?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just a piece of the puzzle, but a big one IMHO.

Asian companies have it as well, but I guess it depends on how "westernized" they are.

The three biggest asian companies all have "eye" symbolism in their logos:

Toyota is an eye with horns

www.toyota.ca...

Nippon telegraph is an eye

www.ntt.co.jp...

Bank of tokyo is another eye:

www.btm.co.jp...

Mitsubishi is a pyramid:

www.mitsubishicars.com...

Remember Yukos? The huge Russian oil company in the news lately, check out their logo:

www.yukos.com...

Like I said.. its everywhere.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by LogoWatch]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tylerdjp

Originally posted by ben91069 If per se this is a conspiracy, how did so many companies choose to use these based on they contain an almost subliminal use of certain numbers?

And why would anyone involved in a conspiracy want to advertise it?

They wouldn't, but in the case of the Illuminati, I have read a lot of uncanny evidence that they do enjoy to include a lot of symbology into their work. This is debateable, but I won't entertain it because it is just my belief and not a fact. I like to think of them in the same way that a criminal brags to their friends about a crime; the Illuminati like to put symbology into their efforts to brag, even if no one really understands it - they know the meanings.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Of course they want to put it in the logo, it is the object of their belief. They believe logo has power, otherwise they wouldn't haveone.
Telling that logo hasn't symbology is absurd. It has to be recognizable easy to remember, and it always has hidden symbol behind the scene, it ca nbe lucky one, religious one, membership of some organization, etc.

Recently, I started topis Marlboro sign, and replies were just like here. Many people think logos has nothing to do with secret masterplan or belief.
Just look at the letters l and b in Marlboro sign, bigger without any reason, or is it with a purpose?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yes, and what do the "bigger" letters form? An 11.

Again.. its everywhere.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
Many people think logos has nothing to do with secret masterplan or belief.

I don't actually disagree with this, but no one has shown a connection of how
these things are definitely connected with each other. Who had the common goal of choosing the 'old style' Coca-Cola logo and a more modern Jenny Craig because they wanted to appease an NWO group. This may have been going on for a long time, but then again, it could be no more coincidental than a chicken nugget shaped like a short penis.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Sigh...here we go again.

Originally posted by LogoWatch
Albert Pike was an admitted satanist and heavily in the occult, he drafted the original designs for the NWO in the 18th century. Freemasonary is the supposed vehicle of the Illuminati, and rumoured to be satanic.

Albert Pike was most definitely not a satanist. This has been done to death on this forum, and I'm not really keen on flogging this dead horse anymore than necessary, but the insinuation that Pike was a satanist was a hoax perpetrated by a French novelist named Leo Taxil, who had forged a few documents in order to discredit Freemasonry. He did this in retaliation to his having been expelled from a Masonic Lodge because of his immoral behavior. The story was first published by an anti-Mason named Abel Clarin de la Rive; but De La Rive immediately retracted the story after he discovered it was a hoax and the documents in question were forged. He also publicly apologized to Pike's daughter for slandering her late father.

All websites that supposedly quote Pike in saying that "Lucifer is God" are actually quoting De La Rive's book, and De La Rive himself admitted, over a century ago, that it was a hoax, and he had been duped by Taxil.

Secondly, it is true that Pike was interested in the occult, but this is much different than saying he was a satanist. I'm also interested in the occult, but I'm no satanist. In fact, Pike was a Communicant of the same Church I belong to, i.e., I am an Episcopalian, and so was he.

Lastly, Pike did not live in the 18th century, he was born in the 19th century.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
here`s a link to about 500 logo`s,its not coincidence,i could add many more.

www.samliquidation.com...
there`s 16 pages in all,hope you have broad band

<<   2  3  4 >>

join