It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: I'm The Ultimate Outsider or Something Because I'm a Woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey yall? How does that work exactly? Clinton having been in politics for most of her life is the ultimate outsider! So basically elect her to be president just because shes a woman. Um NO. I don't have any problems with electing a female president. NONE what so ever. My problems are the 'We came,We saw Gaddaffi died', The 'What difference does it makes ', Private email servers with state business on it, mysteriously disappearing emails, like the IRS. Oh yeah people. There's gonna be lots of transparency with a Clinton presidency, and hell elect her based on nothing more than her sex. After all shes an outsider. Hell maybe her and ole Biden will be on the same ticket.

Hot Shots part Deux.

Clinton has been in DC for over 30 years. According to the article where she hasn't driven a car since 1996. Lived at the White House. Practically gets her name from her husband, but hey she's an outsider.

Over the weekend new and spontaneous Hillary Clinton claimed during an interview with CBS' Face the Nation that she "cannot imagine anyone being more of an outsider than the first woman president." In other words, herself.

Well presidents do tend to have to have an over inflated sense of self worth goes with the job
edit on 21-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
LOL...I know! Right?...She is a SHAMELESS liar!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
hillary clinton, were coming for you....... were going to help you just the way you helped us ; )
edit on 21-9-2015 by Nioreh962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Stay gold, donkey girl, stay gold.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No she is not, using the "gender card" now to get sympathy from the women voters.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

"cannot imagine anyone being more of an outsider than the first woman president."

-OP source

Does she think she's ALREADY been elected President?
Note to HRC: We have these little things called elections, candidates need to go through BEFORE coronation.
edit on 21-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

That's funny.

Oh Hillary.

I have no idea how you keep surging in the polls like that with comments like this.

Oh well, the first debate is coming up soon, that should drop her about a dozen points or so.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
She didn't say that. Read the source:

Over the weekend new and spontaneous Hillary Clinton claimed during an interview with CBS' Face the Nation that she "cannot imagine anyone being more of an outsider than the first woman president." In other words, herself.

Nice attempt at a spin though.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I thought that was her only qualification.
That and being bills wife.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Ok, I see, she is then calling herself president already?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

In the video she clearly used her sex as a 'qualification'.

She did.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Ok, I see, she is then calling herself president already?

No. She's saying it's the Ole Boys Club:

she "cannot imagine anyone being more of an outsider than the first woman president."

She is NOT talking about herself. If she's elected THEN she'll end up it being her talking about herself.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Then she is now calling the presidential seat an exclusive male club? getting the male voters up in arms with the comment, you see, either way she is going to lose.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
LOL

She's using the old trick just like Obama did.

Talk about "somebody else" and mean yourself.

Won't work this time Hillary.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Clinton belongs in prison. I had a pretty high security clearance when I was in the Military....above top secret actually and it was made very clear to me what would happen to me if I violated the conditions of accepting that clearance. I would rather be dead frankly.

She went way beyond what is acceptable, she had to have signed documents saying she understood the consequences, like everyone else does. It is called "being read in" to the program. I know I would be in Leavenworth Federal Prison and she should be also.

As far as her running on the idea that we should vote for her because she is a woman and therefore the "ultimate outsider", that is pure BS. It is as much as saying her girl parts are what makes her qualified for the most powerful office on earth. I don't want a woman president. I don't want a man president. I don't want a black, white, green, or red president. A Catholic nor a Jew. Nor a Protestant. Those criteria are not what is important. I want the most qualified....I don't care who they sleep with, who they worship, what ethnic group they identify with. Give me the person with the biggest brain, with the experience to negotiate when necessary, to be decisive when there are no clear cut choices, to be the face of our government, and to be able to make unpopular decisions when the greater good outweighs the politically expedient factors. As President you get to make many decisions....you choose Supreme Court Justices; you set economic policy, foreign policy, and you decide who will be cabinet members and ambassadors to foreign countries. And on and on. But the one thing you do not get to decide is whether or not to lead. Hillary cannot and will not lead. She proved that during the Benghazi debacle. She campaigned on the question of "Who do you want to take the 3am phonecall during a crisis?" Well, she proved that if she is the one to take that phonecall she will fumble it, make excuses, and flat out lie to the American people. Remember, it was a video some poor shmuck in California made that caused the spontaneous riot in Benghazi. It obfuscated the truth and that guy went to jail! They threw an American in jail because Hillary would not accept accountability and instead chose to lie about the cause of the death of four Americans.

I am but one voice but for these two reasons alone I believe she belongs behind bars for a long time. I cannot stomach the idea of her being our next President.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Oh Hillary. I have no idea how you keep surging in the polls like that with comments like this.

It does make one wonder.

If I were to be Politically Incorrect, I would say that it boils down to a retarded electorate.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater

Sadly is many like her in our politics and like them she will never see a day in court, because the elite that rule our nation is beyond scrutiny.

edit on 21-9-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Oh Hillary. I have no idea how you keep surging in the polls like that with comments like this.

It does make one wonder.

If I were to be Politically Incorrect, I would say that it boils down to a retarded electorate.

You may be on to something.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You are so right is not funny, politics has become in this nation something that we can not be any longer proud of supporting and still most people will die for their political parties of preference.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I want to see a qualified human being as President.

I don't care about color or gender as long as they don't have excessive baggage, a huge agenda or in the case of Hilary a rap sheet. My number one qualification is someone who has policies that won't infringe on my liberty or the liberty of others.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join