It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: I'm The Ultimate Outsider or Something Because I'm a Woman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
JUST GO AWAY HILLARY! WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND SOCIOPATHIC, PARASITES LIKE YOU!!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
She's also a mass murder and one of the worst felons on this earth, although she will never be charged for any of it.....because she's a woman. She has been busted in so many crimes that, if arrested, she would have a wrap sheet longer than many in Prison for life.

I mean, common"...look a this photo. This woman would scare most children to the point of nightmares, which means that she is mean to children, which by derivation means, that if you vote for Hillary Clinton, you must hate children too......You don't hate children do you?

edit on 22-9-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She's got to get the pity votes somehow.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
That statement is the perfect example of what hardcore liberals do so well. Make a statement to plant a thought in people's head, but word it in such a way that they can step back and say "No, THIS is what I meant". She plants the thought that she is an outsider, but words it as women are outsiders to being president. Sadly Joe/Jane Public are too stupid to see through her BS. Gonna be a seriously dirty election cycle this time.

edit on 9/23/2015 by yadboy because: Stupid fingers

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamHill
[snip].

Not that I'm pro Hilary in any way, but how is she a race betrayer? Not sure what you are referring to.
edit on 23-9-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
So is Caitlyn Jenner....oh wait no he isnt!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yah, shes explaining away how people don't like her anymore.

Having stood at podiums enough, declaring other world leaders "must go"…

hows it feel Biiatch?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Worst part is, she'll still be elected.

The GOP doesn't have the balls to fully back Trump, and eventually, will try a Jeb/Marco combo ticket, while Trump either sidelines or runs independently. Either way, these events will make a Hillary victory all but a sure thing, especially when she also picks a Hispanic running mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join