It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: I'm The Ultimate Outsider or Something Because I'm a Woman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You are correct Marge. When Congress gets together a committee to "investigate" something it is the biggest waste of time there is. The only time I can recall that anyone ever faced any consequences from a congressional committee investigation was that time they "investigated" steroids in baseball. And since it wasn't one of their colleagues and essentially a private citizen who lied they pressed charges for perjury. It is because we are gradually moving (if we are not already there) to a system of autocracy. People are going to jail because someone in Washington doesn't like what they think. The guy I mentioned went to jail over some old warrant but he never would have had he not made a video that offended Muslims. The woman in Kentucky went to jail because of "contempt of court". When you can manipulate the system to get a judge to weigh in on an issue, particularly a social issue, then no one is safe from a contempt of court charge. Particularly if you have principles that you believe strongly in. I never in my wildest dreams thought we would resort to using guns to impose a particular political ideal. Not in America. But we have arrived to that level.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater

Sadly is just the beginning, just the beginning, our political system is broken and in the hands of a few for too long, with not chances for anybody else but the same old same.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I thought that was her only qualification.
That and being bills wife.

So when you left bills lowercased and didn't put in apostrophe ... were you sneakily implying that she's been bought?

Because I don't think you need to hint. We all know she's married to the money.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well I sure care about gender for the next election. SHE is female. And being a woman myself, SHE would be the worst damn person in the world to become our president. SHE is the most disgusting example of what it means to be a woman in my opinion.

Goddess, God, SOMEONE help us ALL, if she is elected.

Too bad it isn't up to us "little" people.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

She's been losing ground all summer actually (thankfully), today was the first poll with positive numbers in months. I don't think I'd call that "surging in the polls" myself. Not that she won't ultimately win the nomination, after all she's the most establishment candidate.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Billary was OUTSIDE on the veranda when She was lying about this and one of Her 9 assistants wrote it down...

This is the only TRUTH You'll take away from this story. How about the $6B that went missing when She was the Head of State, then $2B shows up in the Clinton Fraudation from Her Saudi marionettes and all anyone wants to talk/type about is missing 'e-mails' I'm sorry, You can't feed the hungry with e-mails but with $6B?? That feeds alot of folks. This is akin to the adviso in The Wizard of Oz, "don't mind the Zionist pulling the strings..."

It is ALL a racket!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

after all she's the most establishment candidate.

Afterall, she is the biggest INSIDER running for POTUS.
She also could qualify for the most CORRUPT INSIDER.

From Whitewater to Benghazi, A Hillary Scandal Primer

edit on 21-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I want to see a qualified human being as President.

I don't care about color or gender as long as they don't have excessive baggage, a huge agenda or in the case of Hilary a rap sheet. My number one qualification is someone who has policies that won't infringe on my liberty or the liberty of others.

Yup. This.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

With so many political black sheep running, maybe she figured she's take a shot as the only white sheep in the bunch?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep, she will take any shot she has left, what does she have to lose?
She is not below lying her way back to the White House.

This is her modus operandi.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think she's hoping people will vote for her just because she has a vagina.
edit on 21-9-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
"I'm the ultimate outsider" - very well done Hills for finally learning how to tell the truth.

It is not so much that she is a pantsuit wearing cow as much as it is about Benghazi-gate and...

and there are better choices for the public and America has had a bloody gut-full for dynastic bloodlines eroding the constitution via the Presidential office and lining the pockets of your corporate buddies.

That's why she's the ultimate outsider.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The suit doesn't work. Men wear orange in jail. Women dark green.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The suit doesn't work. Men wear orange in jail. Women dark green.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Orange is the new black.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 21-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hillary Clinton: I'm The Ultimate Liar In Chief If Elected.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"Her Grace's" handlers truly think people are that stupid.They count on low to no info voters.Like both major parties.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: intrepid

In the video she clearly used her sex as a 'qualification'.

She did.

The ironic thing is that feminists will vote for her because of her gender, while simultaneously screaming at the rest of society not to judge women based on their gender.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
She is the ultimate outside in one way: The one candidate the majority of us can almost all agree on. Too bad for her it's in the wrong way. We DON'T want her as our president.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think that Hillary is living proof of how fake the whole political system is in the US.
Even here on ATS, there are so very few people that support her, yet she still polls well.... according to the crapmasters in the media.
It stinks.

I am torn. I guess it is a combination of stupid voters and BS spewing, statistic bending pollsters.
I suppose I just wish so many aren't as stupid as they appear to be.
edit on b000000302015-09-21T19:42:00-05:0007America/ChicagoMon, 21 Sep 2015 19:42:00 -0500700000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
"Her Grace's" handlers truly think people are that stupid.They count on low to no info voters.Like both major parties.

Really?

Why is it that a member/mod tried to point-out the spin of the source and how Clinton's comments have been taken out of context, yet this thread is almost entirely composed of posts that "run" with that spin?

Ironic? Hypocritical?

Anyway, I'm not a fan of Hillary's but this sort of nonsense does not help run her out of the race.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join