It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: I'm The Ultimate Outsider or Something Because I'm a Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I don't see it as a spin if she were speaking about herself, which you've indicated she was.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

It, no doubt, lies too.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It wasn't a spin. I responded to the mods post.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Even though all of our presidents have been men, I think one thing missed in the discussions is how much affect the wives had on their presidential husbands. Nobody wants to talk about that.

Maybe they'll say (unequivocally) "None!" I say "No way!"

I know men were abusive to woman in history, but it wasn't just a one way street. Wives DID work with their husbands. It was a friendship too, not just a marriage. It was like two people merging together.

Maybe men tend to be more competitive and end up in office, but that doesn't mean woman are suddenly meaningless in politics.
edit on 9/21/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well I don't think Hillary Clinton is an outsider, even if she is a woman. She is certainly more of an insider than me. I think by the time someone is elected President, they aren't an outsider -
edit on 21pmMon, 21 Sep 2015 20:32:31 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

OK, let's seriously consider your contention.

Where is Fiorina in the polls? Nowhere near the top yet? OK, then Hillary is still the only woman who has a chance of being "the woman president" at present. So who do you think she was talking about?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Even though all of our presidents have been men, I think one thing missed in the discussions is how much affect the wives had on their presidential husbands. Nobody wants to talk about that.

I am sure Bill could say a few things:
'I did not have sexual relations with "that woman". '
In this case, Hillary saved him by attacking Bills victims.

I know men were abusive to woman in history, but it wasn't just a one way street.

In this case, Bill Clinton was abusive to many women, still Hillary
defended him. I would imagine when Hill took the lamp to Bill afterwards,
that might qualify for a two way street.

Wives DID work with their husbands. It was a friendship too, not just a marriage.

In this case, it is a political arrangement, not a marriage.

It was like two people merging together.

The Clinton "Crime" Foundation.

Maybe men tend to be more competitive and end up in office,
but that doesn't mean woman are suddenly meaningless in politics.

For Hillary; Money and power became the goal, character and meaning left behind.
edit on 21-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That's a dry and dusty cause
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Hey yall? How does that work exactly? Clinton having been in politics for most of her life is the ultimate outsider! So basically elect her to be president just because shes a woman. Um NO. I don't have any problems with electing a female president. NONE what so ever. My problems are the 'We came,We saw Gaddaffi died', The 'What difference does it makes ', Private email servers with state business on it, mysteriously disappearing emails, like the IRS. Oh yeah people. There's gonna be lots of transparency with a Clinton presidency, and hell elect her based on nothing more than her sex. After all shes an outsider. Hell maybe her and ole Biden will be on the same ticket.

Hot Shots part Deux.

Clinton has been in DC for over 30 years. According to the article where she hasn't driven a car since 1996. Lived at the White House. Practically gets her name from her husband, but hey she's an outsider.

Over the weekend new and spontaneous Hillary Clinton claimed during an interview with CBS' Face the Nation that she "cannot imagine anyone being more of an outsider than the first woman president." In other words, herself.

Well presidents do tend to have to have an over inflated sense of self worth goes with the job

A Marxist stooge
.Over here the feminist are working overtime pushing their hidden agenda. Soon men will have to wear dog collars to track us with built in tazars for Women to use when we think or do something that oppreses them. The world is truly turning topsy turvy
A women's utopea.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Hey yall? How does that work exactly? Clinton having been in politics for most of her life is the ultimate outsider! So basically elect her to be president just because shes a woman. Um NO. I don't have any problems with electing a female president. NONE what so ever. My problems are the 'We came,We saw Gaddaffi died', The 'What difference does it makes ', Private email servers with state business on it, mysteriously disappearing emails, like the IRS. Oh yeah people. There's gonna be lots of transparency with a Clinton presidency, and hell elect her based on nothing more than her sex. After all shes an outsider. Hell maybe her and ole Biden will be on the same ticket.

Hot Shots part Deux.

Clinton has been in DC for over 30 years. According to the article where she hasn't driven a car since 1996. Lived at the White House. Practically gets her name from her husband, but hey she's an outsider.

Over the weekend new and spontaneous Hillary Clinton claimed during an interview with CBS' Face the Nation that she "cannot imagine anyone being more of an outsider than the first woman president." In other words, herself.

Well presidents do tend to have to have an over inflated sense of self worth goes with the job

A Marxist stooge
.Over here the feminist are working overtime pushing their hidden agenda. Soon men will have to wear dog collars to track us with built in tazars for Women to use when we think or do something that oppreses them. The world is truly turning topsy turvy
A women's utopea.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
She is unwittingly responding to her own sub conscious which tells her mind she is the ultimate outsider because:

Most any above board business operating in the black is very afraid to do any business with the Clinton's, and hope to have anything left in their bank accounts afterwards, and many are simply afraid of angering this Psychotic neanderthal woman who would likely have them "Killed" if they didn't observe all those little "Clinton" commands which so many before them ignored at their own demise.

She is an outsider just like Jack the Ripper or some other psycho killer woman like Bloody Mary..

Just think of the horrific haunting that will happen after Hillary meets the Grim Reaper.. Wouldn't want to see her angry spirit, that is a guaranteed horror show.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton is the pure definition of (#). I despise this bitch. Like the lady said on CNN yesterday " she hasn't driven a car in 26 years, because someone on a Government payroll has done it for her...she's an insider if ever there was one".
edit on 22-9-2015 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It is not because of woman that she is an "outsider". People still have some common sense in them and are able to discern right from wrong. She is being judged for her deeds, not because she is a woman.

What she is doing is a form of psychological manipulation, using "sympathy" as a way to draw people towards her. It is the "sympathy" card and I learned to identify this through the study of psychology.

Psychological Fact

We all want to get our needs met, but manipulators use underhanded methods. Manipulation is a way to covertly influence someone with indirect, deceptive, or abusive tactics. Manipulation may seem benign or even friendly or flattering, as if the person has your highest concern in mind, but in reality it’s to achieve an ulterior motive. Other times, it’s veiled hostility, and when abusive methods are used, the objective is merely power. You may not realize that you’re being unconsciously intimidated.

If you grew up being manipulated, it’s harder to discern what’s going on because it feels familiar. You might have a gut feeling of discomfort or anger, but on the surface the manipulator may use words that are pleasant, ingratiating, reasonable, or that play on your guilt or sympathy, so you override your instincts and don’t know what to say. Codependents have trouble being direct and assertive and may use manipulation to get their way. They’re also easy prey for being manipulated by narcissists, borderline personalities, sociopaths, and other codependents, including addicts.

READ MORE Source: Psychcentral.com/How to Spot manipulation

She is playing the sympathy card , and in this day in age, it is actually extremely effective on people who don't have knowledge on it

edit on nd2015000000Tuesdaynd000000Tue, 22 Sep 2015 07:29:06 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 22 Sep 2015 07:29:06 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

10, 9......8......7.......6........yep it's coming

"The woman card"

shameless attempt to save her ego, and what's left of her career.

smh

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well, if you were into the "unseen world"/religious part of things, you'd have to be aware that she's a past Senator of New York.

Now, NYC is a shoo-in for "Babylon The Great", if you're into Christian eschatology:

Think about all the characteristics of ancient Babylon listed above: totalitarian, dictatorial government led by a self-deified ruler; eclectic, idolatrous religion blended with the government; strong sense of national pride and patriotism; luxury and wealth - dominates world economy and trade; by far the most powerful military in the world; powerful defense - seemingly “invincible”; world cultural center; center for world government; the “melting pot” of the world; a very immoral nation, tolerating all kinds of sexual immorality and perversion; a “party” nation, centered on entertainment and revelry; imperialistic - dominating the governments of other nations of the world.

So, it's possible that Hillary herself is the "whore of Babylon". If you see her pop up in a purple dress with a gold cup, watch out!

edit on 22-9-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think that Hillary is living proof of how fake the whole political system is in the US.
Even here on ATS, there are so very few people that support her, yet she still polls well.... according to the crapmasters in the media.
It stinks.

I am torn. I guess it is a combination of stupid voters and BS spewing, statistic bending pollsters.
I suppose I just wish so many aren't as stupid as they appear to be.

You are right the votes are rigged.
She had an aide attend Bilderberg this year the only President elect to do so which means she has their blessing so the signs are ominous.
I seriuosly believe she will get in and drag America down into a cesspit of filth and corruption not seen since the fall of Rome.
She will politically prosecute anyone not bowing down and licking her man feet.
Sorry to say it but America is doomed if a hag like this is sitting free running for Presidency when all decency cries out she should be sat in the deepest darkest hole of Leavenworth till she expires.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

The next president of the USA is Bernie Sanders. Hilary has pissed of too many high level people and made stupid mistakes.

She might have gotten away with stupid mistakes as the president, but not at the level she is now..

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

That's funny.

Oh Hillary.

I have no idea how you keep surging in the polls like that with comments like this.

Because of the options.

I think the GOP need to start planning for 2020...cuz frankly, I lean Dem, but what the GOP put forward to compete with Hillary depresses me. For effs sake, Mitt Romney looks like Kennedy compared to the latest crop of GOP Nominees.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

She's a steaming pile, that one.

Her career started with Watergate and should have ended with Benghazi. Period.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The fact that Hilary is not in prison by now tells you where we are when it comes to government

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join