It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock (Guess Who?)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

And you have yet to answer any of the questions asked in this thread. Yet again!

Any time anything is asked about how/what/why/when you completely ignore it.

How is it possible to have this object constantly at 2 o'clock when your own images show it's all over the place?

How can we be halted and not drawn into the Sun by the Suns gravity?

How can other planets be halted yet are observably in different places to anyone with a telescope?

If this thing exists, how come you link to poleshift yet contradict what they say?

Can you answer any of those simple questions?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

These are not clouds. If you don't want to take my first hand account of what occurred as true? Then let's analyze the images.

These objects didn't move and stayed *perfectly in position* in relation to the sun, as it has for the duration I have watched it for for a year and a half. They stay in position slightly whilst also following the path of the sun that has already set, they seemingly linger, and then fade away/'set'. Under further analysis of the images (which I have already done) you will see the middle object is a near perfect orb? A cloud? that's not what I would call a cloud! The bottom and top objects also contain orbs, but also curiously they display the winged orb effect at times, this has been a reoccurring theme as shown in the thread.

There's More to add to this explanation of why it isn't a cloud, but I shouldn't have to explain myself, these images speak for themselves to anyone savvy enough, btw they are not; an officially known planet, UFO, hologram, dust particle, lens flare, sun dog, cloud (smh) etc..

As I have shown throughout the thread this can be recreated again and again, as it is a real object! I am involved in a group on FB that is dedicated to following PX we have many members who contribute their videos and images, my research has extended beyond my own images and as I've said before, this object is visible at the same latitude in the same position, so that's that again more proof! I have never seen anybody competently debunk my images and I've seen hundreds of opinions, they cannot do this as my images actually contain Planet X and its moons.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well, I'm done with this thread. If you want to keep on insisting clouds are some physics-defying planet that only you can see, more power to ya.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
These objects didn't move and stayed *perfectly in position* in relation to the sun, as it has for the duration I have watched it for for a year and a half.

1. Is it plausible that as the sun moves across the sky a bunch of clouds are also moving, but following the same trajectory?
2. Why hasn't anyone else seen this? So many professional sky-gazers, but nothing from them.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Can you elaborate again on your question please..

Again which picture that you have posted is the one you best think shows this elusive Planet X?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

2. Why hasn't anyone else seen this? So many professional sky-gazers, but nothing from them.

Because only the true believers see it....

Hard to say that without laughing.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

These objects didn't move and stayed *perfectly in position* in relation to the sun, as it has for the duration I have watched it for for a year and a half.

Believe it or not a cloud can do that.

Imagine what you could have used that lost year and a half you spent looking at clouds...

There's More to add to this explanation of why it isn't a cloud, but I shouldn't have to explain myself

Yes you should...since all you are looking at are clouds.

these images speak for themselves to anyone savvy enough, btw they are not; an officially known planet, UFO, hologram, dust particle, lens flare, sun dog, cloud (smh) etc..

Yes, yes they do...but you refuse to listen to those who are savvy enough to know.

Of course because there is no planet there, no UFO, no hologram, could be dust on lense but doubt it, as for the rest your right they aren't those in your pics because they are clouds.

I am involved in a group on FB

Well then that explains it now...because as we all know whatever it says on Facebook it has to be the truth.

this object is visible at the same latitude in the same position, so that's that again more proof!

I bet it's the same time of day you see this don't you when you take pictures of it?

I have never seen anybody competently debunk my images and I've seen hundreds of opinions, they cannot do this as my images actually contain Planet X and its moons.

Hard to actually debunk something that does't exist.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I've noticed the comments getting slightly off topic. I would like to constructively discuss about an in depth analysis of the composition of these very real objects, I haven't seen any comments about this? Apart from one saying it was a cloud...I will have to disregard any post that is not sticking to the point of focus, as this is what the thread is all about.

Here are some images below to add to the sequence demonstrated in my last post. again my write up from this evening is a few posts back. Also the sun wasn't included in these pictures allowing me to zoom in more. I have begun again with the pointer diagram to help understand what is being (and was) seen.
After this I have included a few adjusted images. I do plan on working on these some more, now I have the initial post out of the way. There are also a couple of images included from over the year again demonstrating the 'winged orb' persona that is now familiar.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Funny you say you'll disregard anything that doesn't stick to the point of the topic, but failed to answer any of my questions. Questions which are about this supposed object you are seeing. Anytime anyone asks anything about it you fail to answer them. Now, I'll give you another chance to answer the questions regarding your "Planet X" object.

How is it possible to have this object constantly at 2 o'clock when your own images show it's all over the place?

How can we be halted and not drawn into the Sun by the Suns gravity?

How can other planets be halted yet are observably in different places to anyone with a telescope?

If this thing exists, how come you link to poleshift yet contradict what they say?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
1) Time is relative.
2) There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.
3) The telescopes are remotely controlled by TPTB.
4) There is no contradiction.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So you're not going to answer any of my questions? That means you're not up for a debate outside of similar views patting you on the back and stroking your ego. Therefore this thread deserves to be in the hoax bin.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i realize many people may have been short changed in their early science education, so here's some easy backyard science anyone can do.

HOW TO TELL IF EARTH IS MOVING

if the sun rises in the east in the morning and sets in the west in the evening, the earth is still rotating normally. you can check local tables to find the calculated rise and set times, and compare those times to your observed sunrises and sunsets if you ever feel the need for more exact precision (say if you're afraid earth's rotation is slowing down).

if you fear the earth may have stopped revolving around the sun, first ask yourself "what season is it, and did the season more or less arrive on schedule?" the changing seasons are clear and obvious evidence that the earth continues to revolve around the sun. if you would like to be more precise, you can identify individual stars and constellations and note their rising and setting times. this will show how the star positions change slowly throughout the year.

endoftimes, if you truly believe your photos aren't clouds, maybe you should circle the object in the picture, because all i see is clouds. another note: if the clouds are caused by contrails from a jet that flies a specific route every year, it probably will appear in the same place nearly every day.

if you do have an anomalous object that's not a cloud, (and it's in the same position in the sky relative to the sun and stars all the time) it's got to be something in geosynchronous orbit around earth..... definitely not a planet, nor anything larger.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hi Guys another update..

In a nutshell I'm still observing and capturing images of what have become object'S'. They all have the potential to exhibit a winged appearance now. The last post I made was probably the best and most revealing set of images. It was clearly displaying a mini solar system of sorts. This theme has continued and will likely continue, this is what the observations and images are showing. My friends are also sending Me images from England and they are appearing in expected positions in the some what expected forms. Anyone can try this and see for themselves i'm confident in saying that. BTW please check back through the thread if you haven't? I explained the best way imo to see and image PX, it will also help for any new reader to fully understand what I'm saying/seeing and showing currently.

Some of you may remember recently the 'so called' ISS image of Nibiru? I investigated this image and made correlatations between it, the SOHO images and my own taken from Earth, and imo the ISS image was indeed showing PX! Please read this thread post of mine half way down the page, it will shed light on my images to come. This was possibly the biggest turning point in my research, as it has exposed Zetatalk as a very cunning (although mostly accurate) fraud. Anyway, I won't spoil it, here it is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's an adjusted image from my last set of posts:

For reference an adjusted version of a recent SOHO image, if you've read the ISS post above? you will notice winged orbs in the 'tail' of PX in this adjusted SOHO image:

ISS Image adjusted:

Included below, is a single image taken from a session containing 40. There were many objects tracked for approx and hour and half, the main object at two was leading the way as it were and seemingly had objects in pursuit. I thought it would be appropriate to offer just this one image, as a good comparison to what was seen by the ISS camera. I have many photos that are not and possibly may not be included (due to sheer amount/time etc) But they are clearly saying to me, that what we see in the SOHO image, the ISS image and my own, are all one and the same i.e. Px, It's Moons and debris cloud/field/trail. My conclusions are that PX will pass sooner than thought, I have an eye on May 2016 for a possible poleshift, as the EQ pattern followed by Terral03 is indicating this-check Him out! Also please pass this thread on if possible, obviously everyone will not know about this, I do actually wonder if the public will ever get told with decent warning? Whatever the case? I know what I'm seeing and would advise all to prepare!!

Original:

Bad weather for the foreseeable future here, but I will update asap. stay well!
👍

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

This again?

The ISS photo has already been shown to be a reflection on the glass by numerous people.

And now Nibiru is a mini solar system? A mini solar system in our solar system?

You've been told and shown a number of times how Planet X/Nibiru/Niburu is fake. It doesn't exist.

Planet X was what Pluto was called in the 20s when they were searching for it.

I've looked with my telescope at various times of the day and cannot see anything you have described and caught photos of.

I think it's time you clean the lense on your camera.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi Guys I want to just pause here for a brief summary of what we have seen occur throughout the year 2015.

Starting in April there was a 'just about' noticeable singed orb with what appeared to be a winged trail either side of it, this was/is located at two o'clock from the sun, it had previously been seen at the same position in 2013 once, but I didn't catch a pic.

Moving on into the summer of 2015 I noticed the transformation into a more pronounced red/pinky orb.

I was thrown a few curve balls when I noticed that further objects were appearing in set positions, at that point I revisited many, many old images and also noticed this pattern. What I assume to be the primary object has predominately maintained a winged appearance, but over time this appearance transitioned into all objects (periodically).

Now we move on to late summer-Autumn 2015 and at this point it is now (more so) clear that there are numerous objects appearing in set positions, I also noted the size increase was exceptional and the definition and clarity of all objects had also increased in this relatively short space of months.

Recently the weather has not provided the opportunity to take pics regularly. Although at some points I have managed a brief pic saying that. The most notable developments I have now concentrated on, are the comparisons that I previously made of: The ISS images (which are ongoing consistently showing PX and its moons and debris trail). The SOHO image has also shown an exact likeness yet again in comparison, additionally my own images have also taken on the exact depiction of what we are seeing from these cameras in space; on some occasions this is freakily uncanny! even though it should be of no surprise!

Just yesterday I believe I have made yet another breakthrough tying together this research. This time I have a Hubble image of The Px system and another infrared taken in the South Pole, in short these images further prove the theories I've put forward in this thread. I am quite excited about this actually! I will update with another post on this once I have the pics organized.

BTW I haven't included markers in these pics hopefully you Guys can hone in on this, at this stage in the thread.

So for now..

1st Image taken in April 2015:

Zoom in:

Here's a zoom of the red dot taken from summer 2015:

From this occasion we have three groups of objects forming a diagonal path, of these three, one is the main object-the bottom two are the contenders for that btw.

Continued..

edit on 4-2-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Apologies Dbl post.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Still failing to answer any questions about your imaginary object?

This is called a discussion board for a reason.

So according to your "expertise", when is this cloud, I mean "planet" supposed to hit us?
edit on 043304/2/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
...in short these images further prove the theories I've put forward in this thread.

They do no such thing. Your "theories" are laughable, at best, and intentionally deceptive at worst. Every picture you've shown thus far has clearly been either a lens flare or, more commonly, a cloud. If you actually believe any of the nonsense you've stated, you need help.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join