It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock (Guess Who?)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ok, well, I'm not saying the latter. I get that people disagree with the OP. I myself disagree with him. What I don't get is the almost rabid voracity with which people are going after him...even a year after the thread was authored. It's unnecessary, and it just gives other people reason to keep their thoughts on certain topics to themselves rather than sharing them, because they don't want to be subjected to the same treatment. It's very sad to see people beating someone down rather than trying to engage the person and offer alternative explanations for what he's presenting here.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Look through the thread and check how time I alone asked for exact coordinates of his "Nibiru".

Check how many times OTHER PEOPLE have asked the same or similar questions.

Check how many times in this and his other threads he's said "it'll be here soon" (he gave a date of May/June last year in another thread, btw).

Check how many times he takes a cloud, sundog, reflection or anything and tries to say it's because of "Nibiru".

It's been explained to him countless times. There has been an explanation for every single photo he has posted, yet he WILFULLY ignores it.

You ask why people post on this thread? If someone reads this thread thinking it's real, they'll soon see (by our replies) why it's not.
edit on 3032017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Because there is no engagement. Questions have been asked, including where this is being seen, and the only reply is more pictures, and "get ready". After awhile it wears people down to the point they don't even try anymore.
edit on 3/30/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

get out fake sky lady!
the only way to deal with nutters is to laugh of them

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Is this A where is Wally/Waldo thread, I cant see him yet, great game

What he is on planet X/9......

Has the OP tried screen wipes, because on my screen I swear the pictures look a little cloudy

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

get out fake sky lady!

Whoever this fake sky lady is that you speak of, is she related to rainbow sprinkler lady?

edit on 30/3/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

tiger once made an hilarious thread about the sky being an hologram i have never forgiven her

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
OP is so delusional they can't even interact with people who have replied.

This thread should have been closed long ago.

What a joke lmao

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Starting off here again with my drawing just to recap and for quick comparison to my pics.

Here's what we see from the ISS

Heres a few of my older pics, leading into the present:

Not great quality this one, but this is what I extracted from an image taken in late 2015. Of coarse seen by eye btw.

Another extracted from an image in late 2015

Moving forward

Jan 2017 it (the bow shock wave) just started turning off its horizontal plane here. Object of interest is top row, compared to the perfectly straight Helion row below.

Central point of focus more visible here. I've covered this before, but here's a side by side comparison:

Here's what you're looking at. please check next pic after carefully and then the originals. I have this on video but can't upload it.

This is zoomed in, please excuse the black lens flare. this is where you could do well referencing my drawing, I saw (and there is/was) a solid planet within the larger misshapen sphere. We have objects within the swirling bow shock wave too, as we always knew anyway.

I attempted to remove the flares here

ETA- this can be seen at 100 degrees right of the sun northern hemisphere, repeat my technique and have the sun low on the horizon and it'll be at two o'clock. reverse for Southern Hemisphere.

edit on 1-4-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
For the fifth time.... Coordinates please? Or will we just get more crickets?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Oh look, you're back with more pictures of a not planet, not brown dwarf and most definitely NOT the pretend planet called Nibiru.

When are you going to give me the coordinates? I've been asking for months.
edit on 142017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just so people can see for themselves, HERE IS THE LINK to where you said this...

...it will come suddenly, very probably May/June imo...

You said that EXACTIY 1 year ago today (April 1st 2016) and yet here we are, no "Nibiru". Just like everyone told you there wouldn't be.

So why are you still pushing this when you've been proven wrong by others AND yourself?
edit on 142017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Nice pictures of clouds.

Got some of birds and plants?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Starting off here again with my drawing just to recap and for quick comparison to my pics.

What data is your drawing based on?

Here's what we see from the ISS

ignoring the fact this has been utterly debunked as an internal reflection, how do you figure the "bow shock" contains multiple straight lines and different angles? pretty sure shockwaves are always symmetrical, especially in a vacuum

This is zoomed in, please excuse the black lens flare. this is where you could do well referencing my drawing, I saw (and there is/was) a solid planet within the larger misshapen sphere. We have objects within the swirling bow shock wave too, as we always knew anyway

This is zoomed in, please excuse the black lens flare. this is where you could do well referencing my drawing, I saw (and there is/was) a solid planet within the larger misshapen sphere. We have objects within the swirling bow shock wave too, as we always knew anyway

so, where, again is this in the sky? did you watch it for a few hours? did it vanish in a short while when the cloud moved or dissipated? what about all the other stuff in the sky in the photo? the fluffy white cloud looking stuff?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
* To anyone just tuning in, please see my last post with the images of our original anomaly (Planet X) very important pics there..

Just bumping this post in the form of this latest soho image. Probably a mid to back end orbit all/trailer.

This was extracted from the original image below it. A remarkable resemblance to what we see on soho. Admittedly I can't say it's the same, but it was a genuine capture of a Planet X object (not our original anomaly btw). So we are making clear comparisons. The tail, or thicker bow shock wave, is always on the left on all objects.

Heres a rough mock up of the formation of the Px system and to aid in understanding what we see from soho.

Once again I'll add this drawing for comparison

Until next time, stay safe ATS

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Can OP just get banned already?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Probably a mid to back end orbit all/trailer.

For an object that's been "on its way" for the last few years, always in the same bit of sky relative to the sun, that you can take photos of, it sure does move fast in the LASCO C3 images...

Before:

Your latest claim:

After:

Look at that! in only 24 minutes the object that in your photos is always in the same relative position according to the sun, passes entirely by a solar satellite leaving no trace! AMAZING!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join