It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock (Guess Who?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

originally posted by: TheBlackDog
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Please explain how an object can be in the same position next to the sun for 2 years. Also, I watch the sun set from my window almost every day. Why isn't this object visible for me or millions of other people?

I have already explained this in the thread..

No you haven't. Your "explanation" is laughable and only serves to further show that you have no clue what you're talking about.

A common misconception is that this object will always be an obvious second sun, that is not the case.

Seeing as how there is no object, I must agree.

We have many factors, local weather (clouds) permitting, Chen trails,the nature of the average persons observational skills given the average lifestyle and routine;

There's no such thing as "chemtrails".

this results in little time to see the object, little chance to see clear sky and also lack of knowledge for locating it precisely.

Except for you, apparently.

It is there to see more often now is my point

No it isn't.

and anyone can try this with the hints brought up during the thread.

I have, and there is nothing to see.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So Guys you're the best of the best huh? You think this object that has remained at two o'clock for two years is a cloud??!

See, this is where your statements don't add up.

You are super fast to pop into to other "nibiru" threads and give their OPs confirmation that what they think they see is nibiru. but its never at 2'o'clock all the time in their threads.

Poleshift.ning official "nibiru spotter" has clearly stated it has moved, and their archive shows it moving.

If nibiru was real, and was "coming to get us", it would move.

If nibiru was hiding behind the sun, it would be moving.

If nibiru was causing the planetary geological activity as you cliam in either this thread or your other one, it would have to be moving to do so.

For nibiru to have ANY effect on us at all, if it existed, it would have to move!

It is impossible for all these things to be nibiru and yet, from your perspective, it never moves.

If you can give me a clear explanation how all this ties up, I'm sure more people would at least listen, but since you cannot, and ignore any post that asks you rational questions without blind faith acceptance, you just end up looking like a fool.

Lets not even get into the whole perspective thing, where the rotation of the earth, tilt and seasonal variations would make it impossible for an object, even on a "direct course" for us, to always appear in the same damn place in the sky. Even if the earth was halts in its orbit (lol), the fact that we have day/night cycles would still mean...guess what....it would MOVE

disclaimer: I do not believe in nibiru or any planetx doom, just trying to use his own logic here
edit on 6-11-2015 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi Guys more images here.

This session was particularly unique and certainly needs further attention.

The conditions on the evening these photos in question were taken was mainly clear, with some spaced out cloud, this I have now come to think is probably ideal conditions for seeing and getting the best out of this object when taking photos at any time.

On this day objects became visible in earnest at roughly 16.15. the ideal viewing was just as the sun was meeting the horizon and then on until a time after the sun had descended the horizon, the last decent image I took was at basically 17.10.

In the photos I would like to draw focus to three groups of objects, they are tiered diagonally as you can see.
The middle object was well placed to be what I think may well be the (original) central object. It exhibited an (at times) glassy/translucent orb appearance and switched from this to a red opaque orb and a combination of the two. The top object resembled a somewhat familiar 'winged orb' form of sorts, which may even be its own 'cluster' formed along a 'dust trail', there seems to be more than one object in the top cluster btw. The bottom of the three main objects of focus, is consistently an orb throughout the images,but I do also suspect there was more than one object there, and it does also at times show what I call a 'projection' of a 'winged orb' this is actually visible and not an artifact, I also saw the form change at times to reveal more detail and the photos also tell this as well.

I at first thought there was a traditional cloud in the near area of these bottom objects, but over time and after revisiting the image sequence, I can say this must also have been part of the debris field/s spoken about.

What I will note, is that although these objects moved with the sun, in a seemingly standard way, whereby it was a pace that is similar to that of a star (barely noticeable) it did morph! This was certainly the case for the bottom cluster of the three, and also the top to a lesser extent. The bottom orb at one time looked like a pale, but vibrant, almost neon orb, but it was opaque and translucent in nature, so it was also very subtle,if that makes sense? Again, the photos also show this changing of forms over the series of images. My overall impression is that of a mini solar system, with the focus on the main red orb in the center. The impression I also get taking into account the morphing of objects as well, likens it to something that was in motion in many directions as it travels, it's very difficult to really explain why I saw.

The images were taken with reduced exposure, normal settings do not enhance the photos to their best, so I normally fully reduce the exposure, take a few images (zoomed in, then out) then increase the exposure further, and do the same process again. I can then usually get the best capture if I repeat this over the session. These images may also vary in brightness levels, but even still the objects show well on each setting.

I want to start the image sequence in the opposite order, starting from after sunset, this way you can take in the form and positioning of these objects before they are lost to the glare of the sun. Please examine every image closely, to fully appreciate, the changing formations. I will add some close up images, plus some that I will also photo shop, but tbh i won't be able to do all of them, also I have found to fully get the best out of these images (in particularly these ones) they are best kept as natural as possible when adjusting. I advise others to perhaps have a look further;so please check them out! The sequence of images will be posted asap.

I have also included a couple of SOHO images of PX taken from the same day. These images are also worth closely examining, you can also see then debris field and orbiting 'moons', this also displays the same make up and similarities, to the object/s viewed in my images, that is just another observation, as of coarse they are one and the same.

The object/s has increased in size somewhat suddenly since April, and I should imagine given the equal amount of time from now into the future?!we should be looking at something fairly big and noticeable, my question is when will the first mass sighting be? I am confident in saying that anyone can observe this object, but atm it may require a few considerations, like timing; also working out where the main object/s would be for your latitude in relation to the sun (eg 50N=two o'clock. Italy=4-5 o'clock.Brazil=11 o'clock) brightness settings; and weather permitting as well, finding ideal conditions can be tricky.

I will include as many images as possible for the 'full range', but I do not think ill be able to include all of them. There is a slight possibility one? maybe two? are not in sequence, but this should not be an issue hopefully.

I hope you enjoy these images ATS this was a sight to behold, it won't be long before we'll all be seeing this, mixed emotions really? Awe inspiring!! While also very sobering!!Very Fascinating! But overall? Incredibly awesome!!!

Here is an example I have doctored to show you the basic composition and form of these objects:

Another adjusted example here:

Here's a close up not including the sun:

Here are some examples taken from the series of images, and I will add the rest in another post:

Here are some SOHO images of PX taken from the same day:

Continued..

edit on 6-11-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Continued..

Again I have to ask why?

Since that thread was trashed, my question still stands...which picture.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Can you elaborate again on your question please..

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hang on a minute.

One moment you say best time to see "Planet X" is at sunset with "chemtrails" and what not.

Now you're saying best time to see it is when it's clear?

Which is it?
edit on 065206/11/1515 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
When it's in the other 2 O'clock position.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Oh the other 2 o'clock. Also known as 10 o'clock by normal people?

Forgot to add. Is it me or on all the images posted of this supposed "Planet X" at 2 o'clock at pretty much every "time" from 4 o'clock and 8 o'clock and up? So to say a persistent anything at 2 o'clock is kind of a false statement anyway.

Or is that just me?
edit on 060206/11/1515 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

So Guys you're the best of the best huh? You think this object that has remained at two o'clock for two years is a cloud??!

You are super fast to pop into to other "nibiru" threads and give their OPs confirmation that what they think they see is nibiru. but its never at 2'o'clock all the time in their threads.

Poleshift.ning official "nibiru spotter" has clearly stated it has moved, and their archive shows it moving.

If nibiru was causing the planetary geological activity as you cliam in either this thread or your other one, it would have to be moving to do so.

For nibiru to have ANY effect on us at all, if it existed, it would have to move!

It is impossible for all these things to be nibiru and yet, from your perspective, it never moves.

If you can give me a clear explanation how all this ties up, I'm sure more people would at least listen, but since you cannot, and ignore any post that asks you rational questions without blind faith acceptance, you just end up looking like a fool.

Lets not even get into the whole perspective thing, where the rotation of the earth, tilt and seasonal variations would make it impossible for an object, even on a "direct course" for us, to always appear in the same damn place in the sky. Even if the earth was halts in its orbit (lol), the fact that we have day/night cycles would still mean...guess what....it would MOVE

disclaimer: I do not believe in nibiru or any planetx doom, just trying to use his own logic here

Ok I'm afraid your comments don't add up to scrutiny.

You say "it is never at two o'clock in other peoples threads?" Well this is an ignorant misunderstanding. As with all locations around the globe we do not all see the same moon phase, this applies to Planet X. It will be seen at two o'clock at 50N latitude, or 4-5 o'clock in Italy, or 11 in say Brazil.

Nibiru is real I've seen it many times over the years and thousands of videos and images confirming my own observations.

You say it doesn't move? Well Zetatalk claims the Earth is in halted orbit? I have not seen their proof debunked either, but the fact that this object is seemingly always in the same position over the years, also tells us that the Earth is actually halted in orbit, otherwise this object would disappear behind the sun at times *and it doesn't* as I can attest.

Yes Nibiru is moving and again I say the Earth must be halted, did you read my earlier post in the thread about the Venus 'monster persona'? It too is halted.

This information will test people's boundaries and I too am always critical of what I read and am always testing one source against another. There is something going on in regards to deception, and I mean from the pro PX sources. I am working on a theory as to when the Poleshift will occur the Zetas seem to be leaning on it occurring in a few years, but I am also wary for next year, always vigilant is the key.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

Ok I'm afraid your comments don't add up to scrutiny.

You say "it is never at two o'clock in other peoples threads?" Well this is an ignorant misunderstanding. As with all locations around the globe we do not all see the same moon phase, this applies to Planet X. It will be seen at two o'clock at 50N latitude, or 4-5 o'clock in Italy, or 11 in say Brazil.

Nibiru is real I've seen it many times over the years and thousands of videos and images confirming my own observations.

You say it doesn't move? Well Zetatalk claims the Earth is in halted orbit? I have not seen their proof debunked either, but the fact that this object is seemingly always in the same position over the years, also tells us that the Earth is actually halted in orbit, otherwise this object would disappear behind the sun at times *and it doesn't* as I can attest.

Yes Nibiru is moving and again I say the Earth must be halted, did you read my earlier post in the thread about the Venus 'monster persona'? It too is halted.

This information will test people's boundaries and I too am always critical of what I read and am always testing one source against another. There is something going on in regards to deception, and I mean from the pro PX sources. I am working on a theory as to when the Poleshift will occur the Zetas seem to be leaning on it occurring in a few years, but I am also wary for next year, always vigilant is the key.

I'm so sorry endoffdays but I just had to explain to my wife why I was laughing. She started laughing too after reading all this. She actually said to me "those are clouds". After explaining that you seem to think it's a planet and it's always in the same place she laughed again and said "but it's clouds. And they are in different places. Clouds move don't they?"

So I would just like to say thanks for giving us a laugh. Better than Netflix any day of the week.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Pretty much. It's kind of like telling someone to turn right and they go left, so you say ... uhh.... try your other right.

This member has been extremely adamant about that "2 O'clock" position and now posts a SOHO image showing this 'Planet Xcrement' at 10. Hard to work with this type of genius.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Hang on a minute.

One moment you say best time to see "Planet X" is at sunset with "chemtrails" and what not.

Which is it?

Yes I've just said in my last post that it was "mainly clear with spaced out clouds" and have previously said some chem trails can also enhance the object and dim the glare, so both are the same in principle, resulting in good conditions, but too much of either cloud or trails is not desirable.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Hang on a minute.

Which is it?

Terry your last post I replied to clearly showed you hadn't paid attention and read the thread. Again you have made a comment also showing you are not paying attention. I actually said "mainly clear with spaced out clouds".

So really what you're actually saying is more along the lines of

"this persistent anomaly is sometimes at 2 o'clock, but not always. Oh, and it's sometimes a bit cloudy, sometimes a lot cloudy, sometimes near sunset, but sometimes a few hours before sunset and it's there all the time, apart from when I can't see it".

Does that pretty much sum it up?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

*** ATTENTION ***

Please keep comments directed at the topic only and not each other. Any further personal jabs could result in posting suspensions or more.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Thank you. Carry on.

(Do not respond to this post)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I can see what you are talking about in your photos. Your rambling posting style is somewhat hard to get through, but I find your observations quite interesting and worth the read. I'll be back to see how this progresses.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

A classical SOHO/LASCO artifact of a bright star or planet. Hundreds like it in archives.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

You are the one who does not seem to understand perspective. If the earth was halted, AND nibiru is moving (as you claim), then it would move, from anyone's perspective, even yours.

If it was on a direct course for us, it would gradually get bigger and bigger and bigger.......
If it was on some kind of circular, elliptical orbit, it would move from your perspective as the earth (and you) would be a fixed point

However, since it is ludicrous to even suggest the earths orbit is halted, once you take into account the relative motion of all objects involved, it is ridiculous to suggest that some celestial object of doom can always be observed in exactly the same place. Over a number of days, even weeks, the relative motions would make it seem like it wasn't moving, but years? nope, sorry, that is impossible.

And then you go on to say venus is halted. Ok, if the earth and venus are both halted, how come venus isn't in the same place all the time? I took the opportunity in the summer to observe venus through my telescope while I had the chance, as it was visibly getting and lower and lower in the sky every day until observations, for me, were impossible. Care to explain how two fixed points (earth and venus) without any relative motion, exhibit different observational points day by day?
edit on 7-11-2015 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here are the images taken from the 31st October. I have run the sequence in reverse to hopefully make it better for spotting these objects.
The write up of what I saw on this occasion was made a few posts ago if anyone wants to read that btw.
There is also a slight possibility some of the images may be out of sequence.Additionally I will also add some adjusted images in the next post to take a further look into these things. I have also tried to give the best range possible, as there are maybe another 20 images or so and that would be overkill.

Here's the doctored image again, to use as a pointer:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So you have pics of clouds but you are claiming that's actually a rogue planet that hasn't moved in two years right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join