It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock (Guess Who?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
More images of the main object at two oclock:

Original:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

I would s&f your posts, but I can't. If I did that it would mean that I believe you, which I don't.

All of your supposed "evidence" is through filters, reverse colour saturation (also known as photoshop), clouds, reflections, lenses flares and a lot of other conjecture.

I've checked out your other posts and you contradict yourself with saying you've been doing research for 12 years. Did you forget what else you've posted on here? Or did you forget people can look at your post history?

You say "Planet X" is moving through our solar system. You say it's always viewable at 2oclock and always in the same position. Well, sorry, but that's contradiction to the highest standard. If it's moving through our solar system and is "coming to get us" it would not be in the same place all the time. Plus, if it was that close to the sun as you are saying it would be pulled into the sun by pure gravity.

"Planet X" has been around for such a long time it's really one of the biggest modern day hoaxes. 2012 has been and gone. No big planet came into view. Earth and the people on it are still here.

You can say I'm "uninitiated" or whatever you like. I have been into computers of all forms (degree in computer science completed in 2006) and I am also an avid star observer. I have a lovely, powerful, straight to TV displaying telescope (TV is 50" and I also have a very high natural zoom on the telescope as well as the digital zoom) and I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, there is NO "Planet X" like you, or any of the "Niburu" quacks think there is.

On a side not. I believe it's time you took up a new hobby. Obviously astrology, astronomy or anything to do with them aren't your strong points. Knitting might be a bit safer. Look out for the sharp ends though.

You keep watching Friend you'll be eating your hat! you must have missed the part where I said I had been watching this object by naked eye for two years. I know what i'm seeing and I haven't seen anybody debunk these images btw and they'll also keep on coming and you'll keep posting the same old stuff. This is in the hands of the reader, and it's up to them what they choose to do about this very imminent global issue of gargantuan proportions.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I would s&f your posts, but I can't. If I did that it would mean that I believe you, which I don't.

All of your supposed "evidence" is through filters, reverse colour saturation (also known as photoshop), clouds, reflections, lenses flares and a lot of other conjecture.

I've checked out your other posts and you contradict yourself with saying you've been doing research for 12 years. Did you forget what else you've posted on here? Or did you forget people can look at your post history?

You say "Planet X" is moving through our solar system. You say it's always viewable at 2oclock and always in the same position. Well, sorry, but that's contradiction to the highest standard. If it's moving through our solar system and is "coming to get us" it would not be in the same place all the time. Plus, if it was that close to the sun as you are saying it would be pulled into the sun by pure gravity.

"Planet X" has been around for such a long time it's really one of the biggest modern day hoaxes. 2012 has been and gone. No big planet came into view. Earth and the people on it are still here.

You can say I'm "uninitiated" or whatever you like. I have been into computers of all forms (degree in computer science completed in 2006) and I am also an avid star observer. I have a lovely, powerful, straight to TV displaying telescope (TV is 50" and I also have a very high natural zoom on the telescope as well as the digital zoom) and I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, there is NO "Planet X" like you, or any of the "Niburu" quacks think there is.

On a side not. I believe it's time you took up a new hobby. Obviously astrology, astronomy or anything to do with them aren't your strong points. Knitting might be a bit safer. Look out for the sharp ends though.

You keep watching Friend you'll be eating your hat! you must have missed the part where I said I had been watching this object by naked eye for two years. I know what i'm seeing and I haven't seen anybody debunk these images btw and they'll also keep on coming and you'll keep posting the same old stuff. This is in the hands of the reader, and it's up to them what they choose to do about this very imminent global issue of gargantuan proportions.

Well done. You've been watching clouds. Funny. I guess this will just turn out the way it always does.

Doomsday is this date.
Date comes.
Nothing happens.
Same people change the date again to suit their own agendas.

Whatever happened to 2012?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The world changed, man.
You didn't notice?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TerryDon79

The world changed, man.
You didn't notice?

Nah. I must be from an alternate universe where the BS smells sweeter

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I have often thought how hilarious it would be if Nancy / Poleshift.ning / Zetatalk was actually paid shills themselves, financed by some corporate or government agency to entrap crazy people into a belief system as some kind of social control / experiment. And there is no way for them to prove they are not. What a delicious irony that would be.
edit on 25-10-2015 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
So, OP

How does your evidence tie in with the "official" nibiru spotter over on poleshift (poleshift.ning.com...) who now states, and has before, that its has now moved "to the right of the sun", and yet, yours is continuously in one location.

do you even read the website you claim to be the "truth" any more ?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
So, OP

How does your evidence tie in with the "official" nibiru spotter over on poleshift (poleshift.ning.com...) who now states, and has before, that its has now moved "to the right of the sun", and yet, yours is continuously in one location.

Well I guess that puts an end to my suspicions that this poster is Nancy.

Oh well, at least that would have made some sense.

Now I have continue with my alternate belief, that this poster is ATS version of candid camera, they are just joking to see the responses.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

you must have missed the part where I said I had been watching this object by naked eye for two years.

You must have not realized how many times you contradict yourself.

This is in the hands of the reader, and it's up to them what they choose to do about this very imminent global issue of gargantuan proportions.

So we can choose not to die when Planet X brings the DOOM?

Whats your plan of escape?

I haven't seen anybody debunk these images btw

If you bring some evidence that what is your photo s isn't clouds than maybe someone might attempt to debate you.

No wants to debate/debunk picture of clouds,

I mean how is it possible from the last pics you uploaded just a post or 2 above that you think that little notch is not a cloud?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Believe me brother you got noth'in. This is very sad.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
So, OP

Well I guess that puts an end to my suspicions that this poster is Nancy.

Oh well, at least that would have made some sense.

Now I have continue with my alternate belief, that this poster is ATS version of candid camera, they are just joking to see the responses.

I was starting to suspect the same, but its always worth checking the crazy facts that the crazies want to push. They should at least attempt to check their own "facts" are consistent

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I've just had a thread closed and would like to make the update once again:

Here is the link to the Op of the closed thread, please check this out I will also update this thread next time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Please explain how an object can be in the same position next to the sun for 2 years. Also, I watch the sun set from my window almost every day. Why isn't this object visible for me or millions of other people?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog

Please explain how an object can be in the same position next to the sun for 2 years. Also, I watch the sun set from my window almost every day. Why isn't this object visible for me or millions of other people?

I have already explained this in the thread..

A common misconception is that this object will always be an obvious second sun, that is not the case.

We have many factors, local weather (clouds) permitting, Chen trails,the nature of the average persons observational skills given the average lifestyle and routine; this results in little time to see the object, little chance to see clear sky and also lack of knowledge for locating it precisely. Add to this the glare of the sun, which will generally impede viewing until sunset. It is there to see more often now is my point and anyone can try this with the hints brought up during the thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I love how people here still look up to nasa for answers and still can't admit nasa plays by script.

Pathetic. BUT anyways.

If it was a lense scratch, it's easy, take a picture of anywhere else completely random and post it here, to show the scratch or not, same with any lens issue.

If it were clouds, why does it repeat the same spot everytime, nearly same shape. Yet in all the photos, clouds in the rest of the sky are obviously random and different?

Ats debunking is terrible and becoming a mockery on the idiotnet...

Wish I had such equipment and time frame to varify this for myself. What we see on pics posted on the net, are different the your own eye and mental judgement in the moment of perceiving said anomaly.

I for one, appreciate you OP, regardless if it's just a cloud or some other earth explaination.

Star and flag for the work, effort, and passion to find a solution to your own curiosities and sharing them

Deny ignorance.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Elementalist because: Typo

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I've looked through the thread and seen no explanation as to how an object can be in the same position next to the sun for 2 years, probably because it can't. No matter how many times I look, no matter what the weather conditions are I don't see any object there. If it's really visible as much as you say millions of people would see it, but they don't.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That "Winged Sphere" is not a planet, nor a second sun. It is in fact a gigantic ball of thermal magnetic highly charged plasma.

Those wings aren't wings. Look closely to where they connect to the sphere. Meticulous examination could be telling. The blue garnishing is a tether.

The reason this object can and was sitting in the same position for nearly two years is because it WILLED it to be so
It was an extention granted to world powers to change. I guess they thought this event was just a mere bluff.

The gates been open. No turning back now.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Your Brown Dwarf is the Winged Sun of Horus, the Phoenix, Lucifer and Prometheus.

The Legend of Horus of Behutet

It was Jung who showed how the figures of ancient myth inhabit the dreams of the sleep of reason.

edit on 6/11/15 by Astyanax because: I can't spell Phoenix.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join