It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS smuggled THOUSANDS of terrorists into Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.express.co.uk...

according to this newspaper ISIS was already quite successful in transfering its soldiers to europe.
about 4000 terrorists per month travelling to europe among the refugees is quite a number.
and you bet many more are to come!

"just wait," the interviewed ISIS smuggler said and smiled.

well, it seems europe embraces its demise with open arms.

one thing's for sure: if these bastards (ISIS) come to my country i will not flee to another country leaving behind my family.
unlike the syrian refugees i will stand and fight each one of those psychos who want to take away my freedom and force their insane belief on me!

edit on 8-9-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

Shame that newspaper is full of # and always has been.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Or they could just be saying that.

They wouldn't have to actually send anyone for the reaction to be the same. It would be cheaper and more efficient to just say they send some fighters --let the people's fear and paranoia do the rest. Probably be more effective too. People will tear their own homes apart when they think there is something hiding that they can't find. Why waste your own men when the people you target will do it to themselves?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Or they could just be saying that.

They wouldn't have to actually send anyone for the reaction to be the same. It would be cheaper and more efficient to just say they send some fighters --let the people's fear and paranoia do the rest. Probably be more effective too. People will tear their own homes apart when they think there is something hiding that they can't find. Why waste your own men when the people you target will do it to themselves?

i guess we will see when the first random beheadings start.
but either way, opening all borders was the wrong idea.
let's take the women and children first!
the males should go back and do what a man has got to do.
fighting the scum and building up the country.

the number of the refugees will be soon as large as the whole ISIS army! what a wasted force...
edit on 8-9-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Looks to me like the OP goes from point A, the newspaper, to make allegations out of a presumption right to point X.
This is getting, beyond the pale...no wonder Hitler was able to romance so pathetically easily.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
"There are now more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen "ready" across the European Union"

Yeah, i don't think so.

People tend to forget that it's not as simple
as just going into a country and staying there,
at the present my country refuses most who apply for asylum.
It's not just "welcome", but "From where? How? Why? When?
Let's start all over, from where?", over and over again.
edit on 8-9-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

These 'bastards' as you call them, are cowards then? What is it you think they are fleeing?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Isn't ISIS the same outfit that called recent weather events caused by their god because he got insulted by America drawing pictures? It looks like ISIS would use anything they could to further their cause.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
"There are now more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen "ready" across the European Union"

Yeah, i don't think so.

People tend to forget that it's not as simple
as just going into a country and staying there,
at the present my country refuses most who apply for asylum.
It's not just "welcome", but "From where? How? Why? When?
Let's start all over, from where?", over and over again.

What do you think all of them shiny new Mosques run by radicals are for over there? The fighters have plenty of room and board, they just have to sneak in through the system then disappear.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
How much you bet most of those 4,000 ISIS dudes that are supposedly undercover will discover how much better their lives get, and ditch ISIS.

"Man, this is WAY better! ISIS what?"

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I used MY country as referance,
we don't really have any "shiny new Mosques run by radicals" at the moment.
I do admit that that could change soon...

I am just not buying this particular story from this particular source.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

...............until the first beheading committed by a so-called refugee.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

These 'bastards' as you call them, are cowards then? What is it you think they are fleeing?

thanks for asking.
bastards = ISIS fighters
cowards = male refugees who leave their women and children in the warzone.

well war refugees typically flee to the next save country.
travelling over 10 countries across europe to destinations as far as norway certainly makes them economic refugees.

but this thread is about covert jihadi fighters.
and because they have no visa, no passports, nothing, it's pretty easy for them to seep into europe in a situation where europe embraces all people from syria.

time will tell if that's just right wing propaganda.
looking at ISIS' history i'm afraid it's not.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
www.express.co.uk...

according to this newspaper ISIS was already quite successful in transfering its soldiers to europe.
about 4000 terrorists per month travelling to europe among the refugees is quite a number.

one thing's for sure: if these bastards come to my country i will not flee to another country leaving behind my family.
unlike the syrian refugees i will stand and fight each one of those psychos who want to take away my freedom and force their insane belief on me!

Good for you... good for you. Keep that flame going.

You know what should be a good book for you to read? Don Quixote de la Mancha and go ahead and pursue your bravery and glory of fantasy when in reality deep inside you know...

So what's next? More beheadings with knives going through necks 9 to 16 times without a single drop of blood and special effects, slow motion, 3d full motion graphics, after effects, final cut / premiere / vegas and a bunch of guys wearing their scary balaclavas that when you see their eyes and skin you can clearly see they're not even REMOTELY from anywhere in the middle east... all this put together, for your viewing pleasure in order to advance a filthy, putrid, rotten and evil agenda?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

www.express.co.uk...

one thing's for sure: if these bastards (ISIS) come to my country i will not flee to another country leaving behind my family.

So what are they? ISIS fighters or yellow bellied Syrians?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Are all Mosques terrorist training grounds?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

How much you bet most of those 4,000 ISIS dudes that are supposedly undercover will discover how much better their lives get, and ditch ISIS.

They have to actually work and get money to partake of the Western decadence. They want free raping and pillaging and slave trade that their masters promised them.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni

www.express.co.uk...

one thing's for sure: if these bastards come to my country i will not flee to another country leaving behind my family.

Good for you... good for you. Keep that flame going.

You know what should be a good book for you to read? Don Quixote de la Mancha and go ahead and pursue your bravery and glory of fantasy when in reality deep inside you know...

So what's next? More beheadings with knives going through necks 9 to 16 times without a single drop of blood and special effects, slow motion, 3d full motion graphics, after effects, final cut / premiere / vegas and a bunch of guys wearing their scary balaclavas that when you see their eyes and skin you can clearly see they're not even REMOTELY from anywhere in the middle east... all this put together, for your viewing pleasure in order to advance a filthy, putrid, rotten and evil agenda?

mate check up the internet and you will find videos with plenty of blood if that's what you're looking for.
do you think those refugees are running away from a hollywood film crew over there?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

the people migrating to Western Europe from the Middle East because their homes and livlihoods were destroyed by "powers beyond their control" are not the same group thats been "sponsoring terror". The families that have been uprooted have been displaced because their previous lifestyle has now been destroyed.
Why they all want to go to Germany is very surprising to me, Germany used to be very particular about who moves into their turf. Providing homes, employment, a promising future for young adults and children, excellent healthcare benefits and all of that is not a "certainty" for any of them, again it will depend on the kindness of strangers. we shall see it all unfold in the coming weeks.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

...............until the first beheading committed by a so-called refugee.

Nope, it will still be a sh1te newspaper, with a long history of crapness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join