It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS smuggled THOUSANDS of terrorists into Europe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
ISIS is not this stupid.

ISIS guy 1: Hey here is a great idea lets send thousands of the men we desperately need for our current fight to Europe hidden among refugees.

ISIS guy 2: Then what do they do? They have no weapons, way to coordinate, no way to know where they will end up, and no way to communicate. On top of that they have no training beyond being basic infantry. What exactly are they suppose to do? We need men here now, why would we send them away?

ISIS guy 1: I spent 10 years raising sheep, what do I know

This silly idea of terrorist sneaking across borders thousands of miles from where they are is nothing but, fantasy. Any organization that has the ability and the finances to coordinate a long range attack can also create the paper work needed to just fly or sail into any country and pass right through security. That is how terrorist enter countries. They are not rank armatures who are reduced to trying to sneak across borders.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Yea because the other method is not easier.. That's the premise, I disagree not only is it easier for a mass infiltration it is also financially prudent.

We are talking about militia opportunist here, not secret government agency's.
edit on 14-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: anticitizen
1. if some terrorist was on killing spree. who's more likely to stop him? unarmed citizens or armed citizens?
use some common sense instead of links!

If some terrorist is on a shooting spree, I'm not entirely sure I'd like to add another shooter to the mix with unknown accuracy standards. An armed citizen CAN stop a terrorist, yes, but he can also make the situation FAR worse. Reality isn't Die Hard. In real life, those "terrorists" in that movie would have started executing hostages until McClane gave himself up after he killed the first guy.

2. don't know where you're coming from but i only know responsible intelligent gun owners. if your state hands out guns to nutjobs that's not my problem.

This is called a personal anecdote and is a logical fallacy. There is no way that you can take a reasonable sample size to determine the veracity of the claim you just made. Especially on a state by state basis.

3. yes they do tighten gun laws! pretty evident in the eu and soon coming to usa.

Not sure why you felt compelled to add this point, I never disagreed with this point in the post you quoted me.

let's not talk about films but instead take a real life scenario. for exampla the faild terror attack in the french train. some couraged guys were able to knock the terrorist down because his gun malfunctioned. if it was working and he started his killing spree in an isolated train with the next stop hours away... who do you think is going to stop him?? bare hands and feet? i'm voting for another gun owner!

ok so mine was a personal anecdote...can't remember any study from you confirming otherwise. pointless.

and last. you said "no they don't" as answer to my "they tighten gun laws".

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
smuggling thousands of terrorists by plane is impossible. too many and too strict controls and surveillance.
why not going with the masses that no one checks because everyone is overstrained?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
ok so mine was a personal anecdote...can't remember any study from you confirming otherwise. pointless.

All you have to do is click on the previous page. A prior post I made in response to one of YOUR posts had a link in it that confirmed what I said. Heck it was even IN the post you are referencing below.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and last. you said "no they don't" as answer to my "they tighten gun laws".

Actually no, you are quote mining yourself. Your EXACT quote was as such:
"what a coincidence they tighten gun laws even more from year to year."

And I said no they don't, because they DON'T tighten gun laws every year. They get tightened periodically, yes, but it isn't a year to year thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: anticitizen

check this out...

only a matter of time before TSHTF and these so-called 'refugees' will force naive feel-good liberals to bear the brunt of their pathetic political correctness.

That image is from a demo that happened in 2014 and has nothing to do with the current refugee/migration situation.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tomra

Yes that image is from last year. But it is more relevant now that refugees from Syria are flooding Europe.

Europe is in for a barbaric sh*tstorm of epic proportion and its too late to stop it.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

They call them sleeper agents. They got YEARS to get those things aligned.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
ISIS is not this stupid.

ISIS guy 1: Hey here is a great idea lets send thousands of the men we desperately need for our current fight to Europe hidden among refugees.

ISIS guy 2: Then what do they do? They have no weapons, way to coordinate, no way to know where they will end up, and no way to communicate. On top of that they have no training beyond being basic infantry. What exactly are they suppose to do? We need men here now, why would we send them away?

This silly idea of terrorist sneaking across borders thousands of miles from where they are is nothing but, fantasy. Any organization that has the ability and the finances to coordinate a long range attack can also create the paper work needed to just fly or sail into any country and pass right through security. That is how terrorist enter countries. They are not rank armatures who are reduced to trying to sneak across borders.

You are right I think-but don't forget about ISIS guy 3-he says lets spread propaganda that we have sent loads of terrorists to Europe,which will play on the MSM induced fear factor and rile up far right extremists..

Question is-who does ISIS guy 3 get paid by?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Imagine just tens of thousands of rioting jihadists in any city. They'd be stopped, but how easily and what might be the aftermath?
edit on 16-9-2015 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: MrSpad
ISIS is not this stupid.

You are right I think-but don't forget about ISIS guy 3-he says lets spread propaganda that we have sent loads of terrorists to Europe,which will play on the MSM induced fear factor and rile up far right extremists..

Question is-who does ISIS guy 3 get paid by?

don't worry, far right extremists don't take hostages, plant bombs or behead you in the middle of the street.
you should be more concerned with muslim extremists.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
UK years ago I have Seen muslims kill people.
and the police keep it out of the news.
then told friends and they told me what they had seen.

so you will not here about it in the news.
thats if the gov can stop it.
until it gets relay bad.
and maybe its you are one of your family.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just think if they did start doing a lot of small attacks each day.
the Gov would declare martial law.
and they can then push their agenda.

you would all have to carry a ID card at all times.
and it would be a Chip. just like dogs and cats.
a controlled population.
and they you would only be able to
travel buy and get in buildings with this ID.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join