It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS smuggled THOUSANDS of terrorists into Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: UnBreakable

What I'm saying is that in this case the messenger sells to an audience who don't like immigrants. If I remember rightly, they backed UKIP at the last election.

They are grossly biased and wholly untrustworthy.

Ok, I stand corrected then. I'm not too familiar with the Express. I didn't realize they have a anti-immigrant agenda.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And 911 was planned years in advance...
It wasn't like people showed up and then two weeks later it happened.

So that has nothing to do with jack.

ISIS hasn't planned anything they've done "years in advance". They take advantage when opportunities present themselves.

May i ask a question as you seem to have a very large amount of information about ISIS and their plans...could you please elaborate a little on where exactly you are getting all this information ?

How do you know ISIS haven't planned anything years in advance ?..how is it you know anything at all about what ISIS is doing ?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

But your comment wasn't about isis, it was a response to a poster saying that this happened in 2001 and then two weeks later 911 happened.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Today a comment on twitter said:

"Innocent until proved moslem."

Seems to fit often these days.
edit on 8-9-2015 by Siddharta because: deleted an o

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

ISIS hasn't planned anything they've done "years in advance". They take advantage when opportunities present themselves.

May i ask a question as you seem to have a very large amount of information about ISIS and their plans...could you please elaborate a little on where exactly you are getting all this information ?

How do you know ISIS haven't planned anything years in advance ?..how is it you know anything at all about what ISIS is doing ?

First off, Skippy, I never claimed to " very large amount of information about ISIS and their plans". For instance when they burnt that Jordanian pilot alive to garner attention, he was only a captive for 3 months(Dec - Feb), not years.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Which isn't 9/11 scale...

Did you not mean to agree with the poster that in a couple weeks we could see a 9/11 style attack based on the comment that in 2001 we say something similar to this and two weeks later we say 9/11?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Which isn't 9/11 scale...

Did you not mean to agree with the poster that in a couple weeks we could see a 9/11 style attack based on the comment that in 2001 we say something similar to this and two weeks later we say 9/11?

I'm not saying anything will happen on a 9/11 scale, ISIS isn't capable of pulling off something of that magnitude. But even with 15-20 getting together under the guise of refugees in an unsuspecting Western country who trust that the refugees are truly desperate charity cases, they can pull off a substantial reign of terror against innocents. Just the fact that they would cause citizens to be wary of the tens of thousands of refugees in other Western countries across Europe would accomplish their goals.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Wether this article is slanted or not, wether it's a laughable bull# tabloid. It's beside the point, are we really in question wether a large fanatical element is present in the exodus? Would it not be a massive strategic failure to think otherwise? Has ISIS not said that they would take Rome, and Europe, and even the White House? It was laughable then is it now? They seem, resilient enough to make good on their threats, many heads and sex slaves, and genocide and ethnic cleansing later, would we truly be so ignorant to not see exactly how this plan could be carried out? Our warm heart bleed...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I mean sure be weary, but we are seeing beyond weary.

All these people are being considered terrorist and scum, that isn't the way it should be.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

What do you think all of them shiny new Mosques run by radicals are for over there? The fighters have plenty of room and board, they just have to sneak in through the system then disappear.

Since you say, "all of them shiny new Mosques" I take it you don't mean the older ones then...like circa 1856 in the UK?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

What do you think all of them shiny new Mosques run by radicals are for over there? The fighters have plenty of room and board, they just have to sneak in through the system then disappear.

Since you say, "all of them shiny new Mosques" I take it you don't mean the older ones then...like circa 1856 in the UK?

The new adds to the number of the old.
It is a good conspiracy angle.
People were wondering tens of years ago why so many mosques were popping up everywhere as if in preparation for coming masses of people.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a reply to: TechniXcality

I mean sure be weary, but we are seeing beyond weary.

All these people are being considered terrorist and scum, that isn't the way it should be.

All of them should not be considered terrorists, scum, or enemy's of the west no to think ALL would be bigotry, and I haven't see a single person say ALL, if someone is saying that than they certainly fall under the hatred and bigotry label.

I consider this much like I consider the global warming question, we know that climate is changing, if there is a small chance that we are effecting said climate change than it would be diligent to act now, even if it turns out that the horrible global warming scenarios were never going to take place, because of the chance that they could, we ought to reduce emission and look for clean renewable energy and infrastructure change.

In the same way if we recognize that at least some elements of extremism are infiltrating using this exodus, than we should act now because the consequences of not acting are far greater than the consequences of acting.

This is prudent and diligent logic, if a group of refugees decided to March my country in order to get to their perceived land of milk and honey I would consider that an invasion force and act to preserve the country's sovereignty and security.

Clearly things are being mishandled, clearly there is something very strange about this refugee crisis situation, no not all are extremists but atleast some are, so we need to act now and tighten and stem the flood, and have proper background checks longer waiting times destinations of our choice ect. Surely you can see the fruitfulness of such actions and strategic diligence, whilst still remaining caring and loving to those who need help?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

First off, Skippy, I never claimed to " very large amount of information about ISIS and their plans". For instance when they burnt that Jordanian pilot alive to garner attention, he was only a captive for 3 months(Dec - Feb), not years.

Im sorry i didn't mean to offend you it is just every time you post about these things you seem to come from a place of knowledge my my bad for assuming too much

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: anticitizen
www.express.co.uk...

according to this newspaper ISIS was already quite successful in transfering its soldiers to europe.
about 4000 terrorists per month travelling to europe among the refugees is quite a number.
and you bet many more are to come!

"just wait," the interviewed ISIS smuggler said and smiled.

well, it seems europe embraces its demise with open arms.

one thing's for sure: if these bastards (ISIS) come to my country i will not flee to another country leaving behind my family.
unlike the syrian refugees i will stand and fight each one of those psychos who want to take away my freedom and force their insane belief on me!

So what are they? ISIS fighters or yellow bellied Syrians?

Theres a difference?(Joke joke sheesh step away from the off topic button lol) What these people do not seem to realize is that IF this is true and it gets bad enoough you will see a real life version of V for vendetta and they will deport non EU peoples by force if needed.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Eh i do not think Europe needs to fear another 9/11. You're governments just are not as cold as the US gov. European leaders would not allow an attack of such scale to happen. And i say that because 9/11 at the VERY LEAST was knowingly allowed to happen by those in charge of America.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Looks to me like the OP goes from point A, the newspaper, to make allegations out of a presumption right to point X.
This is getting, beyond the pale...no wonder Hitler was able to romance so patheticlly easily.

It worries me that there are people like you so ignroant of the facts there are bad people out there who would kill you for nothing. Instead its all lies for some BS reason you never have an answer to.

Well won't be long before you're singing a different tune. And ya know what? You guys are on your own .. see how.kumbaya helps you wen you're facing a.knife at your throat.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Why they all want to go to Germany is very surprising to me

Um just a thought , but what were the Germans doing to the Jewish people 70 odd years ago .

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
There's a lot of disinformation coming out about what's going on, from Alex Jones disinfo wars to the the daily express, which you wouldn't wipe your arse with.

But if people want to believe all this because it suits their paranoid dystopian fantasies, then so be it I guess. Joseph goebels would be proud.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable the owner Richard Desmond is ukips largest donor, but I'm sure that has nothing to do with it

People don't want the truth, they want whatever supports their bias. Facts are boring and get in the way of agendas

edit on 9-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
ISIS smuggled THOUSANDS of terrorists into Europe

How many soldiers do EUs 28 countries have, to defend EU from them ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join