It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS smuggled THOUSANDS of terrorists into Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Are all Mosques terrorist training grounds?

No, but that's like saying not all Catholic churches are actively covering for child molesting priests.

...but most are.

link   
a reply to: anticitizen

There's probably something to this. Yesterday I read that 100,000 of these 'Syrians' who have entered Europe are actually Palestinians from the refugee camps located there. Many of these Palestinians are trained for holy war or Islamic Jihad. Repeat one hundred thousand into Europe

link   

How on earth do you know the personal history of every male refugee? You are making some pretty bold assumptions.
Also going by Isis' history, they recruit fairly successfully abroad already.

I think you were right - this is right wing propaganda, aimed at stirring up hate, mistrust and fear. And we most certainly don't need any more of that.

link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Shame that newspaper is full of # and always has been.

...............until the first beheading committed by a so-called refugee.

Nope, it will still be a sh1te newspaper, with a long history of crapness.

That's ok. Bush and company were also in denial despite reports in August 2001.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

About the Express? Very interesting, I didn't know there had been a transatlantic conversation about its journalistic standards, or lack thereof, in 2001.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 8-9-2015 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

Are they really?

I have issues with that as well, but never took it as far as saying all the churches partake.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

You obviously aren't watching the videos on the right websites then mate. They are anything but cgi believe me...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

That was from our Intel, not from some newsstand tabloid.

There is a slight difference.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

How on earth do you know the personal history of every male refugee? You are making some pretty bold assumptions.
Also going by Isis' history, they recruit fairly successfully abroad already.

I think you were right - this is right wing propaganda, aimed at stirring up hate, mistrust and fear. And we most certainly don't need any more of that.

i think we both agree it's better to be careful to ensure the safety not only of the refugees but also the safety of the people who already live in europe.
living in chaos and terror is somthing neither side wants.
so first step is to eliminate ISIS and then build up a country the people are glad and proud to move back again.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Last mass exodus of muslims was in 2001 I remember we sent the SAS to intercept a ship called the Tampa a job the regular Navy was well and truly capable of which had me wondering....2 weeks later 9-11 happenied...I have a gut feeling something very nasty will happen in the next few weeks

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I think we almost agree, but my first step would be to ensure that as many innocent civilians (yes, even men) as possible are granted asylum and are safe.

We in Europe need to calm down, and not panic or descend into media-spun fear fantasies and start thinking about what we as individuals can do to help the situation, not inflame it.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

About the Express? Very interesting, I didn't know there had been a transatlantic conversation about its journalistic standards, or lack thereof, in 2001.

No, I'm talking about their own security memos they didn't bother to put stock in from that time. They put as much credence in that as apparently you do regarding the Express. Look where that got them. Don't shoot the messenger. You mean to say absolutely everything that's printed in there never happened?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I think we almost agree, but my first step would be to ensure that as many innocent civilians (yes, even men) as possible are granted asylum and are safe.

We in Europe need to calm down, and not panic or descend into media-spun fear fantasies and start thinking about what we as individuals can do to help the situation, not inflame it.

panic is definitely the wrong answer as it leads to false decisions.

so what do you and others who disagree with me suggest to do to avoid ISIS soldiers seeping into europe?

i'm afraid this problem will increase surveillance even more. and with that comes the canceling of rights of free people.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Last mass exodus of muslims was in 2001 I remember we sent the SAS to intercept a ship called the Tampa a job the regular Navy was well and truly capable of which had me wondering....2 weeks later 9-11 happenied...I have a gut feeling something very nasty will happen in the next few weeks

Yep. ^^THIS^^. But according to some on here that is a racist and bigoted view. It was only a coincidence. Ya, right.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'd be more worried generally about the masses of refugees finding out the truth about EUs involvement as member nations of NATO and their participation in bombing their countries to hell.

Walk a thousand miles in their shoes.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

And 911 was planned years in advance...
It wasn't like people showed up and then two weeks later it happened.

So that has nothing to do with jack.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

That was from our Intel, not from some newsstand tabloid.

There is a slight difference.

I know that. My point is you can't ignore every piece of material, even the National Enquirer, the biggest tabloid ever, broke the story about John Edwards years ago and ruined his presidential aspirations.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

What I'm saying is that in this case the messenger sells to an audience who don't like immigrants. If I remember rightly, they backed UKIP at the last election.

They are grossly biased and wholly untrustworthy.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

And 911 was planned years in advance...
It wasn't like people showed up and then two weeks later it happened.

So that has nothing to do with jack.

ISIS hasn't planned anything they've done "years in advance". They take advantage when opportunities present themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join