It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LMAO Trump. You're no more than just a troll

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Trump is absolutely a troll. I really hope he never gets any elected office.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
a reply to: FlySolo

Oh man, it just hurts that a candidate is finally appealing to average Americans, doesn't it? He refuses to kiss the backsides of minorities, LGBTQRSTV(whatever), feminazis, any group really. He's pretty offensive to a lot of people. But a bunch of people like him, that's all that matters.

If he wins, or even keeps running for that matter, it's gonna hurt some special snowflakes feelings, break some racial grievance industry employees hearts.

It's so nice to finally see a man stand up and act like a man. Not a perfectly sensitive, perfectly balanced, trying to satisfy everyone politician.

People hate Trump cause he's a real man. Real men like Trump for the same reason.

We hate Trump because he's disgracing our country.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Let me just float this notion...

Look at Trump's stated positions from before he began this sham of a campaign. He is on record, for example, as being against the ACA ( Obamacare for you Fox news folks ). This will get him a lot of approval...

Only his on record position is more nuanced... He is against the ACA because it lacks a single payer provision. He is for fully socialized medicine - like most other Western nations have.

Take a gander at this article - where a pollster literally gets "shaky knees" because Trump supporters are so dogmatic about Trump. It is a true cult of personality.

What if Trump really is smart. Smart enough to have read the landscape and deduced that insane rhetoric will cement him a win? What if he's read Machiavelli and Sun Tzu? What if he's saying what it takes to get elected - with no intention of building any walls... but, rather, of actually trying to make a difference.

What if The Donald is a progressive in wolfs clothing?

Hrm.

You give the man waaaaaaaaay too much credit, I think. In any case, I hope you're wrong, and I hope this spoiled oaf doesn't get within spitting distance of presidency or we should all be very worried for "civilized" man's future.

edit on 27/8/2015 by TheAnarchist because: ~

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

Have you seen Trump's personality? Haha, you think he wouldn't try everything in his power to force a war? Look at how he speaks with normal every day citizens who challenge him? The people he is supposedly 'fighting' for.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

There is so much wrong with your statement it's ridiculous. So, by your definition, a real man is someone who doesn't know how to debate, how to make his own fortune, how to apologize and compromise, only appeals to the "hurr durr" 'Merican crowd, and cannot or will not think like a logical human being? Yeah, that would make for a FINE president. Hell, I'd elect Sarah Palin over him at this point. At least SHE'S had a short run in politics and can point out Russia on a map.
You say people like Trump because he says what's on his mind. But, do you honestly know what's on his mind? The man is s liar and a hypocrit. I am really sorry more of the Trump fan base cannot and refuse to see this about him. You all remind me of the 2008/2012 Obama base. So blinded by your own passion for the man, you can see the forest through the toupee.
I just hope someone new and better will come along late in the election cycle that will truly be what Americans need and deserve. Trump, fortunately or unfortunately isn't that person.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You're all complete idiots. This guy has created a dynasty, and not just through Real Estate. He took a foray into the stock market when the markets were rough and made millions. He also graduated from one of the best business schools in the US, Wharton. He also created a long-running extremely successful television show. He's also topping the field for president. What the hell have any of you done? Whine around about being stellar keyboard warriors on some obscure conspiracy website.

Whatever, i'm not voting for the guy and couldn't give two #s about what people say on twitter - but there's a pretty good chance he's smarter than anyone posting in this topic, especially OP.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberLegit

The Kardashians also have a long running successful TV show. Should we consider one of them for president? And I remember Trump running in 2012. Did you vote for him then?
Dynasties aren't created by just one man, a man who inherited his fortune by the way. But sure, be a bamboozled voter. Voting with your passions has really done America well.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Did you read my entire post? I'm not voting for him. The Kardashians also created an extremely successful line of beauty products and market themselves masterfully, they're probably smarter than your retarded ass too.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: dragonridr

I tend to agree with you. Trump didn't get where he is by being stupid. He's smart. He may be going with the old adage that any press is good press. You'd have to be living under a rock in a 3rd world country to not know that Modern Family is a major hit show. By doing what he did, he's now put himself into millions more homes this evening. Be it good or bad it's still millions more than Jeb will be in.

Whether it will be enough for him to carry on successfully or not in the end remains to be seen.

I must be living under a rock, NEVER heard of the show til right now
Then again, I dont watch TV...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: LiberLegit

The Kardashians also have a long running successful TV show. Should we consider one of them for president? And I remember Trump running in 2012. Did you vote for him then?
Dynasties aren't created by just one man, a man who inherited his fortune by the way. But sure, be a bamboozled voter. Voting with your passions has really done America well.

Your wrong he started out buying properties and building on them in Manhattan took out a loan from his father for half a million. He was rich by the time his father passed away. You could argue at 22 he wouldn't have gotten a loan from a bank. But he made the money himself. By the 1980s his wealth surpassed his father's. At his father's death in 99 people estimated he received somewhere between 40 million to 200 million his net worth was already estimated at a billion.

I find it funny people don't know any of the facts about him but he stirs so much hatred in the left. Seems odd to me is he's a fool like they say he is then wouldn't they want him to win? It would put the Republican candidate with a huge advantage. I have a feeling they know he's not a fool and are scared.

I doubt he will become president but it's not because he's stupid it's because Hillary plans to raise 5 billion for her run. And I have doubts trump would be willing to spend that to get the white house. Especially since he could but her off for a lot less.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don't believe that H. Clinton has a shot at the presidency anymore. She will probably get the nomination for her party, but that's about it. She'll get destroyed in the debates by any contender worth their weight.

Trump is more than a threat to the left, he's a threat to the right as well. They're both attacking him relentlessly because there really is no left/right side. They are the same and Trump is an outsider to their club and is a threat to their control. I'm still not entirely convinced that Trump is presidential material, but I do like his complete lack of a filter and ability to threaten both parties to their cores.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The first million is by far the hardest to make, so getting help obtaining that is a huge leg up.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Trump =Joker in cards. Trump does not equal troll. Just similar in the first two letters.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: FlySolo

If this is the best that a potential POTUS can do by way of online retorts - the US is screwed.

If we are judging candidates by their twitter snark...the US is already screwed, whoever gets elected.

I don't blame Trump as much as his supporters who embolden his massive ego.

2016 election season has finally jumped the shark. It's embarrassing for the USA at large to have Trump get so many backers.

I have come to believe it is an expression of anger...the right wingers who support him do it in part from an emotional place...burn the government to the ground, bring in the clowns!!
edit on 27-8-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
As a moderate conservative this guy scares the crap out of me, because I don't see him as electable, but neither are 90% of the other candidates the GOP has put forward thus far, and I don't see a savior anywhere in sight. The only solace I have right now is that Hillary is seen as a liar and untrusted by most of the country, Biden is a buffoon, and Sanders really has nothing great going for him either. We as a country in my opinion are F#$ked even more than usual. PERFECT opportunity for a 3rd party candidate in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Trump had an inheritance. That's not "earning his own fortune" or what ever it was you said. You get 40-100 million dollars from daddy, you better damn well not become a poor man.
I'm getting really tired of reading these comments from Trump lovers. Facts be damned. They're voting with their emotions. That's how we ended up with Obama.

But he's a business man and he's going to save the ECONOMEEEEEE!

Our Savior

Trump Plaza Associates, the company that runs the Trump Taj Mahal, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in Delaware on Tuesday.

He's not smart. Maybe canny (big maybe), but he's not that smart. I think that any success that he has had is based on sheer belligerence. He is the king of chutzpah but that's the only thing out of the ordinary about him.
edit on 27-8-2015 by redhorse because: grammar is important

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Trump had an inheritance. That's not "earning his own fortune" or what ever it was you said. You get 40-100 million dollars from daddy, you better damn well not become a poor man.
I'm getting really tired of reading these comments from Trump lovers. Facts be damned. They're voting with their emotions. That's how we ended up with Obama.

Our Savior

Trump Plaza Associates, the company that runs the Trump Taj Mahal, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in Delaware on Tuesday.

He's not smart. Maybe canny (big maybe), but he's not that smart. I think that any success that he's had is based on sheer belligerence. He is the king of chutzpah but that's the only thing out of the ordinary about him.

You realize he doesn't own the company. Wow are the hatred for trump amazes me. People try to attack him with things he has no control over. He doesn't own the company they liscenced his name. So they could use the trump towers logos. He even tried to sue them to have his name removed but it was under contract. Other then then paying him to use the name trump he has nothing to do with the company. By the way it's all in the article you posted next time before trying to attack someone with an article might want to read it.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Our Savior

He's not smart. Maybe canny (big maybe), but he's not that smart. I think that any success that he's had is based on sheer belligerence. He is the king of chutzpah but that's the only thing out of the ordinary about him.

You realize he doesn't own the company. Wow are the hatred for trump amazes me. People try to attack him with things he has no control over. He doesn't own the company they liscenced his name. So they could use the trump towers logos. He even tried to sue them to have his name removed but it was under contract. Other then then paying him to use the name trump he has nothing to do with the company. By the way it's all in the article you posted next time before trying to attack someone with an article might want to read it.

Ok fair enough.

ABC News reports that Trump businesses have actually gone through Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times - in 1991, 1992, 2004 and most recently in 2009.

These then
edit on 27-8-2015 by redhorse because: link

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Actually, after reading his public tax and income statement, he doesnt own anything. In hock to the gills.
edit on 27-8-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Our Savior

Ok fair enough.

ABC News reports that Trump businesses have actually gone through Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times - in 1991, 1992, 2004 and most recently in 2009.

These then

Again you don't understand how chapter 11 works. All these were chapter 11. It is used to restructure debt I. The case of 3 of them after he purchased them and restructuring started. To get rid of current contracts you file chapter 11 gives you the ability to change vendors etc.

As for filing bankruptcy every billionaire does do you remember radio shack that was koch brothers. Don't see you accusing them of poor business dealings. When you buu and sell companies it's going to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join