It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LMAO Trump. You're no more than just a troll

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: smirkley
Actually, after reading his public tax and income statement, he doesnt own anything. In hock to the gills.

Really you do realize he's a holding company people owe him. He loans out money to developers for share in the project. He doesn't borrow money for this. And his financials that were real eased just told you property he owns is doesn't tell you anything about loans he might have taken. So odd again people believe things that just aren't true. I don't even like trump but I hate people trying to use made up attacks even less. There is plenty to use against Donald trump no need to make things up.

I fear these attacks is just going to make him more popular and lock him into president. Of he was ignored instead of attacked he wouldn't even be on the polls. All this hatred for him is energizing his campaign.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: supermarket2012
Trump had an inheritance. That's not "earning his own fortune" or what ever it was you said. You get 40-100 million dollars from daddy, you better damn well not become a poor man.
I'm getting really tired of reading these comments from Trump lovers. Facts be damned. They're voting with their emotions. That's how we ended up with Obama.

But he's a business man and he's going to save the ECONOMEEEEEE!

Our Savior

Trump Plaza Associates, the company that runs the Trump Taj Mahal, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in Delaware on Tuesday.

He's not smart. Maybe canny (big maybe), but he's not that smart. I think that any success that he's had is based on sheer belligerence. He is the king of chutzpah but that's the only thing out of the ordinary about him.

You realize he doesn't own the company. Wow are the hatred for trump amazes me. People try to attack him with things he has no control over. He doesn't own the company they liscenced his name. So they could use the trump towers logos. He even tried to sue them to have his name removed but it was under contract. Other then then paying him to use the name trump he has nothing to do with the company. By the way it's all in the article you posted next time before trying to attack someone with an article might want to read it.

Ok fair enough.

ABC News reports that Trump businesses have actually gone through Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times - in 1991, 1992, 2004 and most recently in 2009.

These then

Again you don't understand how chapter 11 works. All these were chapter 11. It is used to restructure debt I. The case of 3 of them after he purchased them and restructuring started. To get rid of current contracts you file chapter 11 gives you the ability to change vendors etc.

So, is what you're saying is that he bought them when they were faltering and filed Chapter 11 as part of a plan to rebuild/restructure these businesses? If so, (I'm actually not arguing here), but you can you point me to a source on this?

I was not aware that Koch Industries ever owned RadioShack; before or after they filed bankruptcy and I can't find that affiliation with a quick search. Do you have a source?

If you're right, I may stand corrected on at least my assessment of his business acumen (but you're not going to change my mind on his belligerence).

edit on 27-8-2015 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don't have a primary vote but I'm constantly amused at the froth coming from the party hacks on both sides. It's like they've all lost their minds because they see a real threat to the old boys' club from the nouveau riche and are screeching whatever comes into their heads to drive away the danger.
It reminds me of the poster on this site who said he wouldn't vote for Jesse Ventura because Ventura told the truth about doing a tv show for money....very amusing but seemingly a symptom of some sort of twisted thinking.
Why would one vote for a person who tells the truth? They are so accustomed to the smooth lies flowing forth from the mouths of the deceivers, they can no longer recognize the truth when slapped with it. It's a bit like the boiled frog story.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberLegit

Yup. No way to counter your statement. Sex tapes and wealthy daddies sure make people smarter.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

You're all complete idiots. This guy has created a dynasty, and not just through Real Estate. He took a foray into the stock market when the markets were rough and made millions. He also graduated from one of the best business schools in the US, Wharton. He also created a long-running extremely successful television show. He's also topping the field for president. What the hell have any of you done? Whine around about being stellar keyboard warriors on some obscure conspiracy website.

Whatever, i'm not voting for the guy and couldn't give two #s about what people say on twitter - but there's a pretty good chance he's smarter than anyone posting in this topic, especially OP.

I'm unsure how what you are stating, makes one a great leader for a country. I noticed you neglected to mention anything that paints him in a bad light. His propensity for racist comments, as well as his sexist, rude attitude towards woman. It's pretty simple in regards to what he has done: it takes money to make money. He was the beneficiary of a great deal of money, which helped a great deal. I imagine he does has a fair amount of business savvy, but he has also had some fairly large flops in his business dealings.

Regardless, he would be the proverbial bull in a china shop dealing with foreign powers. His bully tactics, however skillfully deployed, would not benefit him in a global world. He will give enemies ammunition at every turn with his bungling.

Your ridiculous (and childish) comments about "what have you done?" has no bearing on this situation. He is running for President of our country.. and basically the leader of the free world. Those commenting on him are not. They just don't want a foot-in-mouth buffoon running this country.

This country would be much worse off with him in office. Not saying other options are all that great.. I'm just saying he is a bad choice. Sure, I'd love for him to be my real estate agent. And.. that's about it.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That's the first thing I've ever agreed with Trump on!

U.S. 'crapcoms' are literal brain-rot conveyed through the television medium -- a mass dumbing down of those stupid enough to waste their irreplaceable time on this planet watching.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

What if he's saying what it takes to get elected - with no intention of building any walls... but, rather, of actually trying to make a difference.

A refreshing change to all those who followed thru with their platform lies, right?

Trump doesn't Tweet himself. He pays others to do it. Many businesses do. to: Hefficide

If that's true, then that person is FIRED.
edit on 28-8-2015 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Surely you don't believe this guy has never negotiated international deals?
I don't claim to know anything about the guy's business but all reports say he is indeed a billionaire. I don't think you get from millionaire to billionaire without some pretty good negotiation skills and I doubt seriously that you can do it by dealing strictly with US citizens.
I'm hearing Democrats say they like him better than their party's offerings so far. (These are the common folk, the likely voters, not the party hacks.) If all the disillusioned regulars of the parties are really and truly sick of corrupt politics he just might pull off a Reaganesque campaign. He is getting a lot of people energized, something the other campaigns don't seem to be able to do.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

Also, it seems so many people are baffled why we all like Trump so much. What exactly is so confusing? The guy is an actual HUMAN, unlike the other candidates. He's a jerk, but hes an HONEST and PREDICTABLE jerk. Someone as rich as him, who is self-made and earned his money, is a PREDICTABLE person. He knows how to WIN, and has the will and patience to see his ideas out. He is also extremely selfish, but not necessarily in a bad way. He wants what is best for America, and himself - and I don't really think they are different things.

It's confusing because he's an extremely selfish jerk [your own words].
He's egotistical, narcissistic, self serving, sexist jerk.

Of course he's human, we all are. Is that a point for him?
He has NO patience whatsoever, and though I will agree that he wants what's best for himself, I only think that he only wants what's best for America if it's what's in his best interests.

He's not self made at all, he grew up wealthy, has never known another way of life, and inherited what he has. He's since filed bankruptcy several times. If not for his inherited wealth I doubt he would be where he his. He knows how to lose too.

He didn't 'make it', he's always had it. His father would probably be very disappointed in him if he were still alive.

edit on 28-8-2015 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

ETA; to whom it may concern; Filing bankruptcy [or ch.11] is not something to admire, it's not a feather in the hat of the rich, not a "correction", it's a way to get out of the red on the backs of others.
edit on 28-8-2015 by RobinB022 because: eta

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

He is getting a lot of people energized, something the other campaigns don't seem to be able to do.

Obama did that too, and he did it very well.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I found this interesting. It's strange he is being attacked from left and right.

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
My God !!

He's attacking the American dream show !!

Huh. Never watched it. I hear it's funny, but from what I've seen it appeals to non-critical thinkers. I stopped watching sitcoms in the 90s, though I do occasionally pause channel surfing for the occasional Big Bang Theory.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join