It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LMAO Trump. You're no more than just a troll

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Take a look at some "dialog" Trump had with the creator of Modern Family on Twitter. If this guy makes POTUS, really?? REALLY? I'm stunned he's not already knocked out of the race by now. Tenth? I may owe you a beer. Getting back to Trump's stellar wit and incredible knack for words. Well, he has none. Pathetic he is, really showing off his true colors. Weell America, if he wins... oh how I don't even want to think about it. Kind of like a train wreck colliding into a 747 in slow mo. While everyone cheers. I can expect more Canadian residency applications from US if this clown actually pulls it off. What a shame moral ethics hasn't somehow grabbed this guy by the collar and shoved him down the stairs yet. Here's to hope.

Read More...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
My God !!

He's attacking the American dream show !!

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I just read Trumps twitter rant - clearly written by a moron, really crap stuff. I would have totally pwned toupee Trumpy in about 5 short blasts.

pffft - lightweights.

If this is the best that a potential POTUS can do by way of online retorts - the US is screwed.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
And yet he's gotten you to twiddle away your time reading his drivel and making a thread about it! He must have some kind of magic about him.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Yeah because I want anyone who hasn't been paying attention to know if you vote for him, you're a fool.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Wow, wonderful.. At first I thought he was a plant to ensure Hillary's win, now I think he's a plant to destroy the Conservative party once and for all.

Like a man who draws a charater only emphasizing and exaggerating the characters features in order to stereotype . In the same way this man exaggerates the features in the Republican Party that make it look foolish. Hillary will eat him alive and honestly I don't want a democrat for president in this election.

if he is the only choice then I'll vote "Deez nuts" who has 9% in North Carolina and is running on a independent platform.

FYI here's "Deez nuts" website seems like the most reasonable choice at this point..smh

deeznutsforpresident2016.yolasite.com...

edit on 25-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If Trump gets voted into office I will
A: Completely lose any faith I may have in democracy.
B: Train a troupe of monkeys to steal toupees.
I'll just play it by ear from there.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I am amazed that you still have any faith left at all in democracy.

The country should be weeping at this point, but it seems to be business as usual.

Thank you, come again. Thank you, Come again. It's like a revolving nightmare election after election after election.

(I added the third "election" in there to make sure it encompassed more than Dear Leader's current reign. To be fair and all.)
edit on 8/25/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Bozo the Trump just cant help but to speak his mind, however ignorant it may sound. He just cant help himself.

His show wasnt getting the ratings he wished for. Now he thinks he has a new audience.

Next stop, some smokey back street comedy club.
edit on 25-8-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Let me just float this notion...

Look at Trump's stated positions from before he began this sham of a campaign. He is on record, for example, as being against the ACA ( Obamacare for you Fox news folks ). This will get him a lot of approval...

Only his on record position is more nuanced... He is against the ACA because it lacks a single payer provision. He is for fully socialized medicine - like most other Western nations have.

Take a gander at this article - where a pollster literally gets "shaky knees" because Trump supporters are so dogmatic about Trump. It is a true cult of personality.

What if Trump really is smart. Smart enough to have read the landscape and deduced that insane rhetoric will cement him a win? What if he's read Machiavelli and Sun Tzu? What if he's saying what it takes to get elected - with no intention of building any walls... but, rather, of actually trying to make a difference.

What if The Donald is a progressive in wolfs clothing?

Hrm.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think calling someone a racist is worse than calling someone a dumb backward child with no talent for writing a screenplay.

Trump is a troll, and in my opinion a very talented one... Except that hes also just a troll...

OR PERHAPS NOT NJST A TROLL?
(Just read hefficides post)

edit on 25-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
What astonishes me, is the emotional investment Trump supporters put in his candidacy. Criticize Trump and you get met with comments like Trump himself would make. They remind me of this character....

www.youtube.com...

Granted he does bring a new complexion to American politics...tan!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

What if he's saying what it takes to get elected - with no intention of building any walls... but, rather, of actually trying to make a difference.

A refreshing change to all those who followed thru with their platform lies, right?

Trump doesn't Tweet himself. He pays others to do it. Many businesses do.

a reply to: Hefficide

edit on 25-8-2015 by NewzNose because: correction

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

American's supporting this guy for president makes other countries like Canada think voters here have lost their minds! Unfortunately, I have to agree. I can understand how voters here are sick and tired of political correctness and politicians who are bought by special interests who don't address the real concerns of Americans.

However, you just can't support someone that shows no kind of decorum, respect, or in depth knowledge on the issues! Heck, we might as well vote my brother in-law for president. He bitches about issues all the time and has simple answers to remedy the situations. It sure doesn't make him qualified to be president, but it sure gets us laughing when he's on a roll.

By the way, Trump uses the term moron to describe a lot of people he doesn't agree with. I would suggest he look in the mirror the next time he says it.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Trump isn't hiring lookalikes to do his interviews and speeches. The Tweets are just part of a larger picture.

Oh, and if he's paying somebody to Tweet for him as a POTUS candidate, he needs to hire somebody better, or pay them more. I wonder if he's got undocumented immigrants running his Twitter....

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
But guys he's so refreshing cause he speaks his mind and he'll deport Mexicans! What more could we ask for?!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have no idea what to think, the last time I checked, Donald Trump was leading in the Republican polls. I think people like that he isn't a politician. But he is leading in the polls.

Trump's support remained largely unchanged over the last week at about 30 percent, well ahead of the 17-strong pack seeking to represent the Republican Party in the November 2016 presidential election.

Trump's lead grows as Bush slips in Republican White House race: Reuters poll

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
And yet he's gotten you to twiddle away your time reading his drivel and making a thread about it! He must have some kind of magic about him.

Exactly what I was thinking he's sucked him in and he doesn't even know it. And that's why he will end up president oddly stuff like this just gets his name out there and people talking about him. You would rather have people talking about you than not at all. I'm beginning to believe the man is a genious at this point. He's creating buzz this far out in the election

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I tend to agree with you. Trump didn't get where he is by being stupid. He's smart. He may be going with the old adage that any press is good press. You'd have to be living under a rock in a 3rd world country to not know that Modern Family is a major hit show. By doing what he did, he's now put himself into millions more homes this evening. Be it good or bad it's still millions more than Jeb will be in.

Whether it will be enough for him to carry on successfully or not in the end remains to be seen.

edit on 8/25/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join