It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of New Driver’s Licenses Issued in California This Year are to Undocumented Immigrants

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Cool story bro.

Now what is your solution about the illegal immigrants in this country?

Give them jobs....I am on board with you now....

So you don't have a solution, do you?

You like to complain about it, but when asked what to do about it......crickets.

Typical.

How am I, me personally going to fix this massive problem? Stop baiting questions.....They are just so stupid I won't reply...I am not a lawmaker nor does my voice matter to who can change it....No matter the solution it would mean absolutely NOTHING to anyone....As well as your voice, that is the reason we keep arguing about it....We are discussing an issue here not a freaking bill getting ready to be passed....Welcome to the conversation!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That makes no sense whatsoever.

You're avoiding the question and offer no solutions.

So is it safe to assume, since "No matter the solution it would mean absolutely NOTHING to anyone", that you're purpose in this thread is to just complain and whine without bringing any intelligent solutions to the table?

link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: beezzer

All 31 credible cases of voter impersonation out of roughly one billion?

Sigh.

Yep, election fraud is what people ought to be worrying about -- not voter fraud. Elections are manipulated through rigging machines and gerrymandering moreso than voter fraud.

link   

So is it safe to assume, since "No matter the solution it would mean absolutely NOTHING to anyone", that you're purpose in this thread is to just complain and whine without bringing any intelligent solutions to the table?

Again....Welcome to the conversation and please look in the mirror before making that statement again....

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: beezzer

All 31 credible cases of voter impersonation out of roughly one billion?

Sigh.

Yep, election fraud is what people ought to be worrying about -- not voter fraud. Elections are manipulated through rigging machines and gerrymandering moreso than voter fraud.

What do we do about that? Remove the electoral votes? Remove voting machines owned by someone on one side or the other...Koch.....I mean it is pretty obvious but I don't have any answers yet again....Sorry

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Again....Welcome to the conversation and please look in the mirror before making that statement again....

I've brought solutions to the table and can discuss my opinions without having to avoid others. It's called honesty and defending my position.

Again, if these illegals should not be here and should not be getting licences, what should we be doing about it?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I've brought solutions to the table and can discuss my opinions without having to avoid others. It's called honesty and defending my position.

Again, if these illegals should not be here and should not be getting licences, what should we be doing about it?

Okay, last time.....Your solution is what I am arguing about here.....Your solution is to just give them ID's/license/whatever else....Jobs, money, homes, sure come on in guys/gals we welcome you here...We don't have enough people to fill jobs we need your labor....Why does it seem I have to push repeat over and over with you? I NEVER offered a solution...YOU DID and I am saying it is stupid...

ETA: this is the way out with this upcoming generation....Just give in....Everyone needs a participation medal....
edit on 8/12/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, if anything getting these illegal immigrants into the system might make it easier for them to be deported?

I mean, if I was somewhere illegally -- why on Earth would I walk into a government agency, admit I'm there illegally and give them my personal info?

I'm still not sure I'm clear on how this works.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No I don't, which is evident by them cutting welfare. Which is exactly what I said.

Those running those programs that can help do care though.

Keep believing that illegals are sucking up on the welfare tit.
I guess since you read it on the internet it must be true.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well, if anything getting these illegal immigrants into the system might make it easier for them to be deported?

I mean, if I was somewhere illegally -- why on Earth would I walk into a government agency, admit I'm there illegally and give them my personal info?

That is an excellent point but are they walking into a government agency or getting their papers through a black market source? I don't know either....Also are we deporting them if that IS what's happening?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

No I don't, which is evident by them cutting welfare. Which is exactly what I said.

Those running those programs that can help do care though.

Keep believing that illegals are sucking up on the welfare tit.
I guess since you read it on the internet it must be true.

Whoa buddy....Where did I mention illegals sucking on the welfare tit? Ever?? I am trying to get the eff rid of them not keep them here...I never said that please don't put words in my mouth.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Is getting a license really a reward? Like what I'd so great about it.
Would you rather them be driving around with no dl?
Which means most likely no insurance?

I know your answer is you would rather them not be here but that just isn't the case.

Just because they have a license doesn't mean they will be insured. Plenty of Americans drive around uninsured every day.

Besides most insurance companies require a social security number before you can purchase insurance from them. I used to work for 21st century, Esurance, and Allstate. All of which required a social security number before purchase (credit plays a big part in premiums these days).

You would be surprised how many illegals I would deny a month because they don't have a social and would try and use other peoples. Quite funny when you can pull an SAQ report and see 5 different policies for 5 different people with 5 different carriers all with the same social. I have seen it with my own eyes.

So this argument about them being insured is better is completely ludicrous. We all know how untrustworthy insurance companies are. All they are in business for is to make money, not pay out claims. So the second they find out that one of their clients who is illegal hit another person, they will just deny the claim due to fraud and the victim is stuck with the bill.

Then all the illegal has to do is throw away the old social get a new one and start from scratch.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Except ... if you put them in the legal system, then they are legal. If they are legal, they can't be deported for being illegal. For crying out loud, we can't deport them for being illegal!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

And tar and feather the reputation of the legal social holder.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Except ... if you put them in the legal system, then they are legal. If they are legal, they can't be deported for being illegal. For crying out loud, we can't deport them for being illegal!

I read that as before making them legal.....Like they were walking in trying to get legal status and then sending them back...Maybe I was wrong there but that was how I interpreted that...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Your solution is what I am arguing about here.....Your solution is to just give them ID's/license/whatever else....Jobs, money, homes

I've never said we need to give them money or homes. How can I take you seriously if you are going to lie?

I NEVER offered a solution

I know. That is why I asked. That's called a question. You don't like my solution, so I asked you to provide us with your ideas so that we can learn why my solutions are misguided.

Please, I'm really interested in your ideas and I would be honored if you would provide us with solutions you think are more logical.

ETA:

I am trying to get the eff rid of them not keep them here

Expand on that please.
edit on 12-8-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Your solution is what I am arguing about here.....Your solution is to just give them ID's/license/whatever else....Jobs, money, homes

I've never said we need to give them money or homes. How can I take you seriously if you are going to lie?

I NEVER offered a solution

I know. That is why I asked. That's called a question. You don't like my solution, so I asked you to provide us with your ideas so that we can learn why my solutions are misguided.

Please, I'm really interested in your ideas and I would be honored if you would provide us with solutions you think are more logical.

ETA:

I am trying to get the eff rid of them not keep them here

Expand on that please.

You need legal ID to apply for the social safety net.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well I thought we were deporting them, and Obama has actually deported more people during his presidency than previous presidents.

According to current figures from Immigration and Customs Enforcement -- the federal agency responsible for deportations -- Obama has removed 1.4 million people during his 42 months in office so far. Technically, that's fewer than under George W. Bush, whose cumulative total was 2 million. But Bush’s number covers eight full years, which doesn’t allow an apples-to-apples comparison.

If you instead compare the two presidents’ monthly averages, it works out to 32,886 for Obama and 20,964 for Bush, putting Obama clearly in the lead. Bill Clinton is far behind with 869,676 total and 9,059 per month. All previous occupants of the White House going back to 1892 fell well short of the level of the three most recent presidents.

Pol itifact

Like I said though, why in the hell would I go into a DMV as an illegal and admit I'm there illegally? Isn't that like saying, "Hey -- come send me back to El Salvador!"

Maybe this is some elaborate ruse to get all these undocumented illegals documented? Maybe it makes sending them back to their country easier if we know where they live and where they're from?

This whole issuing of licenses doesn't make much sense to me. I can understand if it's someone here on a visa or something legally...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ
I didn't say that they would, just that with a DL it makes it easier.

You don't have to have either, but each one will make it more affordable which means more likely for them to have.

So the second they find out that one of their clients who is illegal hit another person, they will just deny the claim due to fraud and the victim is stuck with the bill.

In which the blame would need to go onto the insurance company.
Not the person that paid them and is now getting screwed over.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

True, but the licences given to the illegals in CA are special and cannot be used for anything else.

Problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join