It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Nichols admits to killing people to protect the Clintons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Confirmation bias is heavy on both sides of this. Clinton/dem advocates scream it's all lies, and others/repubs scream it must be true. Facts are what is needed. A report that WILL be submitted it nothing at this point. Once facts exist, then we can see who is guilty of what.

And I say that really wanting Hillary to be slapped for something. I think her server issues will be enough to make her not be on the ticket, but should she find a new supply of teflon, it's anyone's guess.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This guy sounds like He is disgruntled because He had to take out people in war.He would have been arrested if He took out just anyone Clinton told him to.Like CIA stuff and like the Mossad does.You know what you are signing up for and it is like mercenary groups.
Other countrys do the same stuff especially in war time.

I believe he is telling the truth anyways.
edit on 5-8-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yeah.... I'm going to say that this goes nowhere, however not the first incident I have heard about the Clinton's and murdering their opponents. I suppose that could be said about anyone powerful. But to anyone who is a Hillary supporter, you could invent a time machine, with invisibility cloak, travel back to the past to witness said murders, and they still wouldn't believe it.

I would just say this, let due process take its course. But if it is all true? That would be a monumental blow to any Clinton democrat, or maybe not, and that would be even more troubling.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Not sure about any of this, however, it does bring to mind Hillary's comment about Ghadaffi.

We came, we saw, he died.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ever hear of the Clinton body count?

You know once Clinton won the Presidency, Members of the Arkansas Hiway patrol Talk about their role with the Clintons

Apparently, if you're a politician, you can get away with murder...Common practice..lets them know you are a serious Contender, Worthy of the Presidency

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Lol, this gets to the front page based on a talk show host that makes wild claims.

Deny Ignorance for sure.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Why not?

Our government kills countless people around the world, so why not a couple here and there at home.

If they didn't kill people I would be shocked.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Proof from a fake moon landing guy? LOL, next.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

"the Clinton crime family" lol...that says it all...can someone please tell me how they got away with it for so long? Hillary is the one of the scariest women alive and the most dangerous in D.C.I hope I'm still alive to see them go down in flames.
Larry won't be around much longer if Hillary can help it.
edit on 6-8-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if Hillary has Larry Nichols killed so that he cannot testify against them. So don't be surprised if you hear about Larry being killed in a car accident very soon.
edit on 6-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Ah yes now this guys death will just be a Hilary plot to scielence him.

Just like when the FBI won't investigate this man's hearsay because that doesn't hold weight in any court, it will all be a Hill dogs working!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Just like when the FBI won't investigate this man's hearsay because that doesn't hold weight in any court, it will all be a Hill dogs working!

The FBI may not investigate Larry because they are probably told not to. Are you implying there are no cover ups in Washington?

Political criminals always cover up their crimes by using the powers that be.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The video link starts with discussion of Planned Parenthood. Can you provide a timestamp for those of us who can't listen for 2+ hours? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Do we not live in a time in which any upper high office public person will get away with just about anything. Supreme judges and every other significant authority are in the pocket of the select elite group of men (and maybe women) that rule the united states of america behind the curtains. IMHO 911 is a perfect example of this theory.

People with close ties to this cabal and in the know of sensitive information will never go to jail or turn up dead.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Or they might not investigate him because he is full of BS and they are good at recognizing attention seekers.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I am implying that they don't investigate on hearsay alone.

Which is the much more logical reasoning then going straight to being told not to.

I 100% agree corruption exists, but an investigation not taking place based on hearsay is not evidence of that.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Snopes has a better story.

Snopes is our friend, LOL!

I don't understand why people don't check Snopes before posting this kind of crap.

Didn't you know, Snopes is a left-leaning propaganda outlet!

Well, that's what I've heard when it disproves insane, right-wing propaganda. It's OK as long as it supports you, but if it tells a different story, then it's got an agenda.

Got it?

edit on 6-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lindalinda

1.29 27 Time on the second video

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I am implying that they don't investigate on hearsay alone.

BS, FBI do investigates crimes on hearsay all the time.

Which is the much more logical reasoning then going straight to being told not to.

It is Not logical at all.

I 100% agree corruption exists, but an investigation not taking place based on hearsay is not evidence of that.

Yes it is, when a known criminal admits he has committed the crime.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Name them or are you going to refuse to back up your claim... agian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join