It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Nichols admits to killing people to protect the Clintons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

people will believe anything these days!

Seriously.

It is the Hill dog though and people just love to hate her, with good reason.

So you can kinda just throw stuff out there and a good number of people will have no issue believing it.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Snopes has a better story.

No mention of Larry Nichols.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I agree, Larry Nichols has admitted to murders on a live radio broadcast. I have seen hearsay information convict many people of murder without any evidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Name one case where hearsay convicted someone of murder.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Snopes is our friend, LOL!

I don't understand why people don't check Snopes before posting this kind of crap.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You have a right to believe what you want. However everyone on here also has a right to believe if this is compelling.
If you don't believe that is your issue, not mine.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Name one case where hearsay convicted someone of murder.

There are many, however my topic is about Pete S radio show, Larry Nichols and the Clinton's.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

No mention of Larry Nichols.

Or you could use the magic of a text search to find it - here's the start, towards the bottom:

In 1988 Larry Nichols, then a marketing director for the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, was fired from his job for making hundreds of calls to the Nicaraguan contras from his office. In 1990 he filed a lawsuit against Clinton claiming the then-Governor of Arkansas and others made him the scapegoat in a misappropriation-of-funds charge that cost him his job. In that suit he also tossed in claims of extramarital affairs, naming five women Clinton was supposed to have chased across the sheets. Nichols withdrew his lawsuit in 1992 and issued a round of apologies to everyone involved. He admitted what he'd said had been an attempt to destroy the Governor by innuendo.

Read more at www.snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No wonder there are so many Dems crawling out of the woodwork to run lately.
From "bumbling" Joe Biden, to Al "invented the interwebs" Gore.
It is starting to look like people in the upper echelons of power may have known about this coming out.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This might be a smear campaign by Bernie Sanders.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ya no answer because you can't name one.

Sounds like even if this was the real Larry he is spouting out BS.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I apologize for missing it. I got to the long row of advertising and I thought the article was over.

Nichols has since changed his tune yet again, and has returned to making allegations against Clinton, always being careful to stop just short of asserting Clinton is involved in various murders and other crimes Nichols points to as "suspicious." 
Read more at www.snopes.com...

They have him stopping short of asserting that Clinton is involved in murders.
The OP story has him saying that he committed murders on Clinton's orders.
I am not saying that Nichols has any credibility, but the snopes article needs to be updated.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I apologize for missing it.

You also "missed" this

Since his dismissal from the AFDA, Nichols has made a career of peddling anti-Clinton books and tapes to the lunatic fringe. Take anything claimed about or by this man with a huge grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Is it possible? Sure just like it's possible that Leola McConnell was killed by George Bush associates because she has the information about him and his continuing gay relationship with Victor ashe. Or that George Bush sr and Barney Frank were pedophile rapist in the brownstone thing. I says it's possible because politicians are sleazy and I believe in general they are some of the most ruthless people in the world. The problem in all these cases is that it is simply speculation. I wouldnt put it past any politician to do these type of things. Not because it's Hillary. The problem is there is nothing that proves any of these to the public

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks for posting, Pete S radio show was on yesterday. Pete is on the radio calling department in Washington to pass on his recordings to the appropriate authorities for an investigation. Pete believes there is enough evidence to demand a criminal investigation into Larry Nichols and the Clinton's. This was on his show yesterday.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I apologize for missing it.

You also "missed" this

Since his dismissal from the AFDA, Nichols has made a career of peddling anti-Clinton books and tapes to the lunatic fringe. Take anything claimed about or by this man with a huge grain of salt.

I guess you missed the part where I denied that he has any credibility?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
That guy made a lot of claims. Hillary a mafia baby and a "dyke". Chelsea not Bills. They married for connection to the mafia ties or somethin. What else, he cuts off people's balls and drops em in formaldehyde. I miss anything? Oh yea he killed for the Clinton's same as the US government.

That show was about as whacky as coast2coast, been a very long while since I listened to that. I'm going to shoulder-shrug on this one, but if something actually comes of this in the courts just wow!
edit on 4-8-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If surficient evidence can be gathered then yes they 100% should be procecuted and face the same penaltys as a member of the public.

The problem is the Clintons have had scandal after scandal with proof and no one has the balls to prosecute them. They will never be treated like a member of the regular public. History has proven this already.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I am sure Vince Foster can vindicate the Clintons...from his grave?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
I watched like 20 min of it, then was over it.

What do you mean there is no reason for him to make this up?

He runs a talk show, he as every reason to do so.
Again if he wants to talk about having the smoking gun of the fake moon landing that I won't put it past him to make this up.

All I am asking is how the person was vetted to be who he said he is.

Is all we need is one talk show host word and that means it must be true?

Larry Nichols has been on the Alex Jones show lately quite a few times and said the same thing,
So either Pete and Alex are in cohorts or Larry Nichols is making it up or he's telling the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join